[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
bluesylph wrote:
Hi, I'm a little new to this build. Atm I'm running SGs cuz they felt more reliable than Tv/Wm combo.

I got lucky and found a random 6L armor piece and a Belly today so I ended up swimming in currency so I bought a 5L Vis right away. I still have about 100 chaos to burn and wouldn't mind tips on gear.

I'm aware my jewels and rings suck and are likely my next upgrades. I appreciate any help. Also this build is a blast and I'm grateful for the write-up of it.
We might have a look at your gear / tree / etc, except your characters are set to private.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
How is it that you are gaining health on block? This is the one thing I am confused about.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
bluesylph wrote:
Hi, I'm a little new to this build. Atm I'm running SGs cuz they felt more reliable than Tv/Wm combo.

I got lucky and found a random 6L armor piece and a Belly today so I ended up swimming in currency so I bought a 5L Vis right away. I still have about 100 chaos to burn and wouldn't mind tips on gear.

I'm aware my jewels and rings suck and are likely my next upgrades. I appreciate any help. Also this build is a blast and I'm grateful for the write-up of it.
We might have a look at your gear / tree / etc, except your characters are set to private.

Oops yeah I forgot it reset to that default. Should be fine now. I didn't really do much with the gear yet except get 5L Vis asap.
"
DIRRON wrote:
How is it that you are gaining health on block? This is the one thing I am confused about.

Bone offering with Mistress of sacrifice is the most op thing we have in our build XD. Bone offering gives Block chance and life recovery on block to minions. You already know what Mistress of Sacrifice does...
"
VincePlaysPOE wrote:
I just did my first shaper run this league with a shaper helm 6L and 4L vis mortis:

overall this build feels a lot weaker to farm Shaper than 3.0, it seems GGG stealth nerfed the HP of both TV's and their totems. Both TV's and their totems can now die in the degen balls and in the shaper beam; they also get chunked by the ultimate chaos balls as well. It was annoying having to log out multiple times to save my TVs from dying or to resummon them (which requires opening another map in oriath lab since you don't want to idle in shaper's realm).

I saw someone else on the poe subreddit mentioned he farmed uber atziri consistently with a tabula this league, I think Uber might be more doable than Shaper with this build due to all the degens he has.

Your shield amazes me way more than that circlet, to be honest. It's insane - now we can actually use a good amulet AND a good shield (instead of rathpit that is pretty much just useless aside from its spell block part, just like lazhwars).
I need to get T15+/shaper portal for spectres, any can help plz??
"
Imurgod wrote:
I need to get T15+/shaper portal for spectres, any can help plz??
Ask in global 6666. Or better yet, just join and wait for someone to offer.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
sirrobin123 wrote:
Rarity: Rare
Ghoul Wisdom
Cobalt Jewel
--------
Item Level: 75
--------
16% increased Fire Damage
18% increased Burning Damage
Minions deal 16% increased Damage
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

does this work for a solar guard spectres?
I wonder if the dmg from fire and burning are just for spells, etc and not minions?

also how do I post the image of the jewel for next time?

Unless explicitly stating "minions", everything works just for yourself and totem/traps/mines.
Is new hungry loop ring + AG (consumings: melee splash + Minion Life Support + Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance Support + Fortify Support/Empower) usable for this build?
Can you add leveling trees ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info