[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Hello

Since i swapped to 4x SG spectres i cant get wolfes to trigger from the scourge claw? xD maybe its the SG that kills to fast? idk.
Maybe i have something wrong. any kind soul can take a look on my char Thamirtha. thank you
"
Shadowmackan wrote:
Hello

Since i swapped to 4x SG spectres i cant get wolfes to trigger from the scourge claw? xD maybe its the SG that kills to fast? idk.
Maybe i have something wrong. any kind soul can take a look on my char Thamirtha. thank you

That's game mechanic. Kills by totems/minions/traps/mines don't count as your kills, they are kills from another entity (totem/minion/trap/mine). But, if kill was from Damage over time from another entity - it count as your kill.

Meaning that when you use Tukohama's vanguards and wickermans, their burning damage kills counted as yours, but when you use attack based spectres like solar guards - kills belong to them.

Scourge demand YOUR kills, so no doggies for you, if you use SG.
"
Has anyone tried running hall of grand masters with the build? I can't seem to kill Zami, other threads suggest using a 5 link scorching ray. Just wondering if there's a simpler way.

Cheers!

I've done it with only having to use 2 portals.

It's not a very tough map for this build. Infact, no map or encounter is too tough for this build.

for HotGM, you wanna go 2TV/2SG, and back away and resummon 4 TV's if you encounter max blockers.

In my case, the max blocker happened to spawn together with the LA/Proj. Weakness arrow character in the level 100 wing (nasty stuff) but it was still doable by going 3TV/1SG. Your main priority is to not kill, but having an escape route to go back a few screens and resummon. If you play cautiously enough, you will eventually clear them. If you go gung-ho, the pvp-rules in HotGM will eat you (and your minions) alive in a matter of seconds. And I'll also state the obvious: Never forget to ready up bone offering before you get to another encounter. And also as a little tip: once you get proficient at knowing the range of starting an encounter, you can prefire your curse-linked spells and get a nice jump on them.
Last edited by Wukufyze on Jan 4, 2018, 11:44:46 AM
"
Shadowmackan wrote:
Hello

I wouldn't worry about the wolves. They are a nice little bonus but nothing other than that. If you are running SG's in at least a 5L with decent gems and at least 1 Unending Hunger, then you should be more-or-less speed clearing anyway.
guys I have a BIG question: how can you get lvl 100?
is the only way just farming T12-13? I find that the most fun and rewarding part of the game is end game.. guardians and shaper.. is there a way to do end game and still level up AKA not die ?

have killed shaper like 50 times using the 2TV+2SG setup, with very rare deaths, but gardians with stupid corrupted map mods get me a lot more times then shaper.. any idea on how to do end game and not die?

I was thinking of dropping vis mortis and getting a kaom's heart with specters in the helm..
Thanks.

"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:
is the only way just farming T12-13? I find that the most fun and rewarding part of the game is end game.. guardians and shaper.. is there a way to do end game and still level up AKA not die ?

have killed shaper like 50 times using the 2TV+2SG setup, with very rare deaths, but gardians with stupid corrupted map mods get me a lot more times then shaper.. any idea on how to do end game and not die?

I was thinking of dropping vis mortis and getting a kaom's heart with specters in the helm..
Thanks.

Anything past 95 is a grind... and probably not achievable unless the game == life. ;)

The folks I know that grind to 100 don't take chances. So they run lots of maps that are easy to clear, but they run them as blue only, and always roll for pack size and extra blue mobs. I'm sure there are other strategies out there as well.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:

Thanks.

People going for level 100 dont do 8 modded corrupted Guardian maps, they do shaped vaults all day everyday.
Yeah, also stacking of sextant mods on additional monsters, and run double beyond on that.
"
Labudism wrote:
Hello, I asked this a while back but never received an answer.

If I spectral throw a Dyadus from my offhand do I apply the chill and burning damage buff?

Thanks!
This *should* work. However, you're giving up a LOT of defense by not using a shield, and you can get a significantly better boost by putting it in an Animated Guardian, so... ???
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Labudism wrote:
Hello, I asked this a while back but never received an answer.

If I spectral throw a Dyadus from my offhand do I apply the chill and burning damage buff?

Thanks!
This *should* work. However, you're giving up a LOT of defense by not using a shield, and you can get a significantly better boost by putting it in an Animated Guardian, so... ???

Also, only 1 every 2 hits would apply chill, and only for 1 sec, that will be exhausted much faster than you can use bonus. That's why we also need icetomb.

Anyway, it's a bad idea, really really bad idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info