[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
phocas99 wrote:

What about burning damage in helm? Such as:

loocks good fo wikerman.

may try a FG

not a "minion" teg parameters not work on minion.

but helmet still usable for 3TV+1WM or 2TV+2WM setups.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
I've been using it for 4TV, with 3 FG in my chest and AG in gloves.

So 3TV and 1WM would be optimal in the helm?
"
phocas99 wrote:
"

Nop dont work, just the 15% increased minion dmg does.

Area damage is out too?

What are the only useful ones? Minion health and minion damage? Any others?

Thanks for the info. I feel a bit silly now.

minion speed, damage and health yeah. So only those that have minion tag on em.
"
phocas99 wrote:

support gem "conc effect" didn`t work on TV so you have only 6L effective from helmet.

but minion damage from bone helm and from gem works fine.

WM will have bonus from allthis gems and have 7L.

i use 3TV+WM for farm but not kill shaper and atziri at ths time (have no time for this). no one minion except spectre survive at guardians. yesterday AG was oneshotted again. at 14 lvl warboss.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
Hello, had a great time playing this build last league and am starting to try it again in Abyss. I am to the point where I will be switching over to a straight Spectre build soon (mid 50's) and am trying to come up with a transition plan. Last league I used TV's and WM's exclusively, but this time I think that I will start out with 'Solar Guards' and add in TV's once I need them to handle the bosses (using a pseudo 6-link helmet).

Once I reach level 59 I will be using a 5-Link Vis Mortis that I have for the 'Solar Guards'. My question is, what 5 gems should I be using?

"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
phocas99 wrote:

support gem "conc effect" didn`t work on TV so you have only 6L effective from helmet.

but minion damage from bone helm and from gem works fine.

WM will have bonus from allthis gems and have 7L.

i use 3TV+WM for farm but not kill shaper and atziri at ths time (have no time for this). no one minion except spectre survive at guardians. yesterday AG was oneshotted again. at 14 lvl warboss.
How much life does your AG have on tooltip? Mine has survived everything, however, I'm in a +2 helm, with AG / Minion Life / Fortify / Empower3. I'm over 38000 tooltip life.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hi fellow summoners, quick question:

Does AG with dual Dyadus work with Solar Guardians? Dyadus only increases burn damage, so it seems to me it would only be good for TV spectres?

Let me know what I'm missing, thanks!
"
dceezy wrote:
Hi fellow summoners, quick question:

Does AG with dual Dyadus work with Solar Guardians? Dyadus only increases burn damage, so it seems to me it would only be good for TV spectres?

Let me know what I'm missing, thanks!
No, it doesn't work with Solar Guards. Try Dying Breath / Leer Cast / Victario's Flight / Zahn's cassock / rare gloves with life and resists instead.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hello folks, i been playing the game for a while( since beta) and never gave spectre a try. I just hit 45 or close too in HC , act6. I was wondering what kind of spectre do you guys get to lvl? Also when i bring spectre in a zone,i can then summon new same spectre in the new zone with better level? This is like playing a new game and i feel really unsure about it.

And id like to know good spectre/link setup to get to map asap. Running tabula atm so link would be a plus. I used the spider frm belly for a while and then switched over to the firestorm/holyfireball from the reliquary reliquaran :D. works great they seems to burn but there are probably better option out there. I just started act6 so these totem dude are right there,but how good are they to lvl with them at early stage>?
Hey question out of curiosity. Most of the time when it comes to the EE part of the build its lightning right? (Ball lightning, later arc). But tested it right now and when applying EE with lightning they get vulnerable to cold. But fire golem, the vanguards and the aura all do fire. Whats that about?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info