[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
MacDan wrote:
Hey question out of curiosity. Most of the time when it comes to the EE part of the build its lightning right? (Ball lightning, later arc). But tested it right now and when applying EE with lightning they get vulnerable to cold. But fire golem, the vanguards and the aura all do fire. Whats that about?

maybe you have adds fire damage to spells on rings or amu.
"
MacDan wrote:
Hey question out of curiosity. Most of the time when it comes to the EE part of the build its lightning right? (Ball lightning, later arc). But tested it right now and when applying EE with lightning they get vulnerable to cold. But fire golem, the vanguards and the aura all do fire. Whats that about?
Your minions don't trigger EE, they just take advantage of yours. So you hit them with lightning, they gain resist to that and lose resist to fire and cold. Your minions are doing all fire damage, so they get a damage bonus.

If *you* hit them with fire, your minions would do significantly less damage.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
MacDan wrote:
Your minions don't trigger EE, they just take advantage of yours. So you hit them with lightning, they gain resist to that and lose resist to fire and cold. Your minions are doing all fire damage, so they get a damage bonus.

Thats what I thought. But they only get vulnerable to cold when you check the attributes below their name when I hit them with lightning. I get the point of EE and on combination with the fire minions, its just not giving me the fire advantage. So maybe there is some other inside I miss?
Apart from Spectres (due to map levels), do I have to re-summon any of my minions when the gem levels up? e.g. my AG is level 17 in a +2 minion helm with +3 empower. When it hits level 18..19..20, do I need to completely re-summon him or does he scale automatically?

Same with zombies?
Finally 72, to use 21 AG.

WHat exactly are the recommended items to use? 2x Dyadus, Icetomb, and then just w/e to fill out it's resists?
"
MacDan wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
MacDan wrote:

Thats what I thought. But they only get vulnerable to cold when you check the attributes below their name when I hit them with lightning. I get the point of EE and on combination with the fire minions, its just not giving me the fire advantage. So maybe there is some other inside I miss?
That sounds as if you have some extra fire damage built into your gear perhaps?

I can't check your char, it's marked as private.
"
Apart from Spectres (due to map levels), do I have to re-summon any of my minions when the gem levels up? e.g. my AG is level 17 in a +2 minion helm with +3 empower. When it hits level 18..19..20, do I need to completely re-summon him or does he scale automatically?

Same with zombies?
Only spectres. Your AG scales automagically.
"

WHat exactly are the recommended items to use? 2x Dyadus, Icetomb, and then just w/e to fill out it's resists?
2 x Dyadus, Icetomb, Bringer of Rain, Southbound or rare gloves with life and resist, Rainbowstride or victarios charity depending on whether you are running extra resist on the gloves already.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"

2 x Dyadus, Icetomb, Bringer of Rain, Southbound or rare gloves with life and resist, Rainbowstride or victarios charity depending on whether you are running extra resist on the gloves already.

Wait, BOR's you can't wear chests restriction doesn't apply with AG. Forgot about that, cool ty
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 5, 2018, 10:35:40 PM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
That sounds as if you have some extra fire damage built into your gear perhaps?

I can't check your char, it's marked as private.

Now its public, didn't know about this feature. I figured it out... I didn't have Generosity with my Anger aura, all my lightning did some fire damage. Fixed it now. Phew that was mind boggling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info