[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Cicida wrote:
Trying this build, got some half decent gear and gave (normal) atziri a try, got a bunch of 20% lvl 17-19 gems and whatnot but doesn't seem to be enough to survive, one summon died on they (eventually) died on the boss fight itself.

Granted I was a little overconfident with my level and stuff but I should've been able to clear it I think?
Anyway, my character is on public https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cicida/characters
It's "WRCKTNGL"

Perhaps there's something I'm doing wrong. I had no dyadus but I don't think I really needed it.

You need to max your elemental resistances. Just trying atziri with 43% fire res is not a good idea.
This was written on today's patch notes:

Fixed several other client crashes.

With the information being kinda generic ("*Sarcasm*"), has anyone, that like me had problems with multithreading on, tried to see if the crash caused by tukohama's vanguards has been fixed?

i can't test it until late evening and i'm in the middle of red maps in hc and crashing in there its really not so good...
Last edited by fuma83 on Sep 15, 2017, 5:53:19 AM
Hello,

I have a question about Animated Guardian + Dyadus ( I know it was mentioned somewhere here but just as tl;dr):

1) I need to equip 1-2x dyadus first, then cast Animated Guardian in order to have the guardian use 1-2x Dyadus Axe? In the description of the skill gem it saying, that the desired item (weapon) has to be on the ground - so how can I summon a dual wielding AG?

2) I have to keep AG alive, how about when I am logging off- the AG still remains after logging in back again?

3) If AG dies, the Dyadus will be deleted, and I have to get another Dyadus, right?

4) For now, I am running the mentioned build 1:1, so:

6L Vis Mortis with Spectre+min dmg+min res+ele focus+chance to ignite+burn dmg
2-2 Skullhead with cwdt(1)+desecrate(6) and cwdt+bone offering
4L Bones with Ball Lightning+GMP+Curse on hit+ele weakness
4L Gloves with Flesh Offering+Bone Offering+Increased Duration+Faster Casting
3L The Scourge with Whirling Blades+Fortify+Faster Attacks
3L Shield with Stone Golem+Convocation+Desecrate
1L Ring with Clarity

4a) What is the Best in slot for AG then? Is a rare +2 lvl of minion helmet really better instead of Skullhead? I mean I am strengthen my AG, but lowering the defenses of my spectres without Skullhead.

Is it possible just to keep Skullhead and link AG with Minion Life+Faster Attacks+Melee Splash+(Empower or Minion resistances if I dont have empower yet)? As we need only the +100% burning dmg from chilled enemies, the melee splash should be the best option if i want ae? As for the las

4b) Because I need more slots, I assume we are dropping cwdt(1), bone offering, desecrate(6), cwdt from the helmet out, right?

thanks in advance!
Last edited by Atum84 on Sep 15, 2017, 5:58:44 AM
hello I am a newbie started 3.0
I did unarmed build in this league start
I am finding a new build for next season start

anyway is this build good for league start?
This seems good
but looks expensive or hard to start with nothing

thx 4 ur reply!
Last edited by cha4343 on Sep 15, 2017, 6:01:17 AM
"
cha4343 wrote:
hello I am a newbie started 3.0
I did unarmed build in this league start
I am finding a new build for next season start

anyway is this build good for league start?
This seems good
but looks expensive or hard to start with nothing

thx 4 ur reply!

The most expensiv item this build needs to fairly easily do shaper is a 5 link vis mortis. Which is about 40-60 chaos. The expensive items like 6link vis mortis, tukahama shield and even the annoyance of a dyadus guardian are all overkill for any content in this game.

With that being said I would be very surprised if these spectres are not heavily nerfed next league.
Last edited by Purdurabo12 on Sep 15, 2017, 6:42:09 AM
"
fuma83 wrote:

With the information being kinda generic ("*Sarcasm*"), has anyone, that like me had problems with multithreading on, tried to see if the crash caused by tukohama's vanguards has been fixed?

i can't test it until late evening and i'm in the middle of red maps in hc and crashing in there its really not so good...

They also said minion pathfiding have been improved. And I say NO IT DIDN'T.

About crashes: with multithreading on/off it still crashes.
So I have just attempted my first ever shaper (HHC) and It wasn´t too bad but in phase 2 two of my spectres just died even though I was using resistance gem, so my attempt has unfortunately failed. How do you keep your spectres alive? Do I have to recall them with convocation when he beams or something?
"
fuma83 wrote:

To answer I tested this today when I logged in, and crashed a few minutes after entering the first map with multithreading on, so ill be turning it off again. Sadly it doesn't seem to be fixed, atleast not for me.
Well I mean the summons died, I know I need more fire res but it wouldn't matter if the summons die, right?
So i just ripped to bearers in hc under a tree I couldnt even see. Was going to try this or huys srs build. The only thing that worries me about this is the low phys reduction. Where are you getting the ehp that you are stating?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info