[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
NecropK wrote:
So i just ripped to bearers in hc under a tree I couldnt even see. Was going to try this or huys srs build. The only thing that worries me about this is the low phys reduction. Where are you getting the ehp that you are stating?

HP + MoM mana. So with 7k life and 3k mana, the ehp is 10. Or 6k life with 4k mana (using cloak of defiance) is 10k ehp as well.
Last edited by kallell on Sep 15, 2017, 12:14:41 PM
"
NecropK wrote:
So i just ripped to bearers in hc under a tree I couldnt even see. Was going to try this or huys srs build. The only thing that worries me about this is the low phys reduction. Where are you getting the ehp that you are stating?

I've played iHuys SRS prior to this build, and I can say for certain that this build is miles ahead when it comes to survivability. Not saying that iHuy's build is bad, but it's just the nature of this build, or specifically, the spectres used.

It all boils down to how absurdly strong the Vanguards (and to an extent Wickers) are. Which allows the build to go on a different direction that the usual 'classic' summoners do. That is instead of doing everything you can do to boost the power of the minions/spectres like we usually do, you leave them be because they're already kind of silly strong on their own, and focus on survivability instead.
"
"
NecropK wrote:

I've played iHuys SRS prior to this build, and I can say for certain that this build is miles ahead when it comes to survivability. Not saying that iHuy's build is bad, but it's just the nature of this build, or specifically, the spectres used.

It all boils down to how absurdly strong the Vanguards (and to an extent Wickers) are. Which allows the build to go on a different direction that the usual 'classic' summoners do. That is instead of doing everything you can do to boost the power of the minions/spectres like we usually do, you leave them be because they're already kind of silly strong on their own, and focus on survivability instead.

Ya i think im going to try it, however like someone said before with 6khp and 4k mana ehp is 10k which I think is incorrect. Its only 30% so a 10k hit if it happened would do 7k to hp and 3.3k to mana.

What really is worrying me is the little to no phys reduction. So those hits will hurt alot more. And yes I know that we have more block and and spellblock and that this seems like an evasion based build. But all that worries me in hardcore. Thoughts?
"
NecropK wrote:
"
"
NecropK wrote:

Ya i think im going to try it, however like someone said before with 6khp and 4k mana ehp is 10k which I think is incorrect. Its only 30% so a 10k hit if it happened would do 7k to hp and 3.3k to mana.

What really is worrying me is the little to no phys reduction. So those hits will hurt alot more. And yes I know that we have more block and and spellblock and that this seems like an evasion based build. But all that worries me in hardcore. Thoughts?

I mean, you have 70/70 block (if not 78/78 if you wanted to go that route). Not every build has armour, it's just how it is.

If you can get enough mana, for the 70/30 split, run arctic armour for the 12% reduced phys/fire damage, run zombies + (cast when damage taken if that's possible) for addition % damage reduction, put in a enduring cry gem on an onset ring or something, and run the pantheon for damage reduction as well. With all that put in place you can have a max (or near) max block, and damage reduction of upwards of 30%+.
thx 4 ur kindness!
then I will play this as a starter!

thx again have a good day
Last edited by cha4343 on Sep 15, 2017, 1:00:56 PM
Hey, I just wanted to contribute a kill video which you have not included of Chayula. My build is based on yours but has a few tweaks for personal preference, thanks for the great guide, the dyadus trick has helped with guardians a lot!

I also have a shaper kill video on my youtube and have killed uber atziri 3 times with this build although I think I will die doing uber eventually.

Chayula kill (71% chaos resist): https://youtu.be/W-6lrvb6-K0

From personal experience I can safely say you can do all end game content with this build for under 50c (Uber, Shaper and Chayula included)
"
Hey, I just wanted to contribute a kill video which you have not included of Chayula. My build is based on yours but has a few tweaks for personal preference, thanks for the great guide, the dyadus trick has helped with guardians a lot!

I also have a shaper kill video on my youtube and have killed uber atziri 3 times with this build although I think I will die doing uber eventually.

Chayula kill (71% chaos resist): https://youtu.be/W-6lrvb6-K0

From personal experience I can safely say you can do all end game content with this build for under 50c (Uber, Shaper and Chayula included)

Grats on Chayula! I'm very interested to see the trash clearing part, if you did that with the same character. I hate to admit I have ripped two Chayula Brachstones myself, but that was prior to minion pathfinding improvements. Minions just got stuck a tad too often. Also I was running 2/2 wicker/tukohama with Efficacy instead of Swift Affliction.
Last edited by Natt on Sep 15, 2017, 3:18:32 PM
You mention "Herd of the Flock" but don't take the node itself in neither build from what I can see - is the node simply ineffective and the all res it gives not needed?
Got the Uber Atziri for the first time for myself. Not deathless, cause I was drunk lol, but anyway... she dropped the mask. The RNG tho.

Setup:
First of all the build is amazing and I'm having tons of fun with it , also wanted to contribute a bit - The Coward's Trial spawns both tokohamas and wickers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info