[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

how are is the TV + wickerman combination for clearing?
im currently using solar guards and it's amazing, will it feel much worse with these beefier spectres?
Will this build work with 3.2 league?

Btw guys why slower projectile for bosses , not faster projectile support? Any hidden tricks?
Trying to wrap my head around the build...why does Spirit Eater allow you to drop clarity? Sorry if it has been asked :D

And is Vaal skeletons worth using?

"Btw guys why slower projectile for bosses , not faster projectile support? Any hidden tricks?"

Were does the build use either of these? Just asking I don't see them anywhere.

Sorry I've never played a summoner..want to "get it right"
Last edited by FrooostyTheBlowman on Feb 19, 2018, 8:59:32 PM
"
Nahsik wrote:
Favourite necro build so far. I was playing in a party and someone opened a chest with ice nova right next to an opened abyss and it killed everyone but me and another guy who was further away from the group. Very tanky when needed and the only problem I have is getting the right off-colours for two of my links. Definitely looking forward to playing this again as a league starter instead of a slayer.

Have you seen the Vorici off colour trick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycrneiNryNw
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
how are is the TV + wickerman combination for clearing?
im currently using solar guards and it's amazing, will it feel much worse with these beefier spectres?
Clear speed will be significantly worse, yes.
"
302mustang wrote:
Will this build work with 3.2 league?

So far, sure. For the final verdict, wait until 3.2 features are final.
"
istar163 wrote:
Btw guys why slower projectile for bosses , not faster projectile support? Any hidden tricks?
Faster projectiles is "increased" damage - which means additive.

Slower projectiles is "more" damage - which is a damage multiplier.

With that said, FP is still rather useful in some situations. For instance, I use it in Hall of the Grand Masters, to increase the range of my lightning ball, so I can pull out one master at a time for my spectres to murder.
"
Trying to wrap my head around the build...why does Spirit Eater allow you to drop clarity? Sorry if it has been asked :D

And is Vaal skeletons worth using?

"Btw guys why slower projectile for bosses , not faster projectile support? Any hidden tricks?"

Were does the build use either of these? Just asking I don't see them anywhere.

Sorry I've never played a summoner..want to "get it right"
So, about Spirit Eater. The thing is, it's not about Spirit Eater, it's about Commander of Darkness, which gives you and your minions +20 elemental resists, as long as they are under the influence of an aura. We typically use a level 1 clarity for this because it's the cheapest aura available. If you drop CoD for Spirit Eater, there's no point running the clarity. Make sense?

Vaal Skeletons - mostly no. Leveling? Sure. End game? There are better uses for a gem slot.

Slower / Faster Projectiles replace Greater Multiple Projectiles in certain cases. If you are using Solar Guard spectres, and you want more damage for bosses, you carry Slower Projectiles and swap it into your Raise Spectre setup before the boss.

If you are running the unique map, Hall of the Grand Masters, you might swap Faster Projectiles for your GMP in your Curse on Hit setup, to extend your range.
Thanks for taking the time to reply man..clears up a lot of my confusion.

Not all heroes wear capes! :D

Last edited by FrooostyTheBlowman on Feb 19, 2018, 11:45:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info