[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Hi!
Can someone please confirm the base resists of animated guardian for me?
This guide says 40/40/40/20, while the wiki says 25/25/25/0. Which info is the outdated one?

Also, can the animated guardian use "The Bringer of Rain" ("Can't use chest armour") together with a chest armour? Or will the chest armour's effects be disabled? Or will the chest be destroyed as if having been equipped another chest over it?

And if someone could clarify why the guide implies "Chance to Ignite" can be used with these spectres, that would be great too. Afaik it only affects hits which the scorching rays and righteous fires are not.
Last edited by Wyrade on Feb 22, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
Probably the best build I've used so far, the damage is insane and survability is just perfect. Thanks for making this league so much fun for me.

Here's my final build

Spoiler

IGN: OnGoD/Kostobaro/Seselia/Ypdite
I am a bit worried for the Bestiary league - it looks like we will have to throw a net to capture a beast before killing it, and in this case we will have to make it so that our spectres / golems don't kill it too quickly. Seems similar to some Vorici mission issues.

Also, key point for this build (which I enjoyed immensely in Abyss) is whether Mistress of Sacrifice / Bone Offering gets nerfed in some way, IMO. I hope not!
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
My first league, and i really loved with this build!!!

Thank u Natt!!!
I'm looking to find a strong alch-vaal-go T15/T16 mapping build for a 3.2 league starter. Can the Solar Guards hold up in ele reflect maps? If not, will I rip out my hair waiting for the TVs and Wickers to clear?

Thanks!
"
Norc wrote:
I'm looking to find a strong alch-vaal-go T15/T16 mapping build for a 3.2 league starter. Can the Solar Guards hold up in ele reflect maps? If not, will I rip out my hair waiting for the TVs and Wickers to clear?

Thanks!

hierophant totem any spell pick one
they kill themselves to reflect of course
wicker was nerfed 3.1 they are useless trash
TV clearspeed is about 456345 times slower than average player doing yellow maps

you're welcome
"
Lacceh wrote:
"
Norc wrote:

Thanks!

hierophant totem any spell pick one
they kill themselves to reflect of course
wicker was nerfed 3.1 they are useless trash
TV clearspeed is about 456345 times slower than average player doing yellow maps

you're welcome

How is clearspeed if you use 3 firegolems next to the TVs? And how hard is killing T15/T16 bosses with Solar Guards? What about a mix of SG and TV spectres, like 2-2?
"
Wyrade wrote:
How is clearspeed if you use 3 firegolems next to the TVs? And how hard is killing T15/T16 bosses with Solar Guards? What about a mix of SG and TV spectres, like 2-2?

average, but that's a different build or hybrid at least
too slow to be competitive
awful, you'll be weaker at each thing, focus on one. not to mention different gems.
Speaking for a friend who played a modified version of this with only Solar Guards, he had zero issues with any bosses, shaper included and said it was literally his easiest shaper kill he's had. No need to switch GMP for Slower Projectiles either, there might be a few other spectre choices but I know SGs wipe out maps incredibly fast and melt bosses too.
Thanks for the response, yes, one of my options I'm considering is definitely heiro totems. I'm concerned about the early game price of the related uniques though and love necro survivability, so not sold yet.

Can anyone confirm whether solar guards can survive reflect maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info