[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Just wondering what is the clear speed on this build? Does any one have a strand clear I can compare to?
"
kevinc130 wrote:
Just wondering what is the clear speed on this build? Does any one have a strand clear I can compare to?
Depends on what you are using for spectres. Tukohama's Vanguards are boss killers, the clear speed isn't great. They can be buffed with Fire Golems to increase clear speed to ok levels at least.

Solar Guards have good clear speed. Not up to clear speed meta levels, but not bad. Solar Guards will struggle on bosses by comparison to TVs, though.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Is a generosity damage aura or unending hunger worth using? Maybe even Anatomical Knowledge?
Last edited by FrooostyTheBlowman on Feb 20, 2018, 9:45:30 PM
"
Is a generosity damage aura or unending hunger worth using? Maybe even Anatomical Knowledge?
Auras other than Clarity, no. With Mind over Matter, we use our mana as extra life, and auras eat into that by too much. Sometimes you can stack enough resistance on the rest of your gear and put another aura in an essense worm ring, or put together an interesting combo using a hungry loop.

Unending Hunger is absolutely a requirement if you are running Solar Guards. If you're running Tukohama's Vanguards, you are better off with a regular minion damage jewel.

Anatomical Knowledge not so much. A jewel with life / mana / minion damage will be better, and a 4 mod jewel with an additional minion damage mod will be much better.
I'm mapping my way to 95 with this build, thankyou for the build and detailed breakdown.
which gem should i drop from solarguards and vanguards set ups? for a 5 link
Last edited by scott4040 on Feb 21, 2018, 2:29:08 AM
"
scott4040 wrote:
which gem should i drop from solarguards and vanguards set ups? for a 5 link

Completed 14 ChallengesDenishah wrote:
I have a 5L Vis Mortis , what support should i fit in ?

Raise Spectre / Minion Damage / Burning Damage / Elemental Focus / Swift Affliction.

If your minions have problems surviving, swap Swift Affliction for Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance.
I'm asking myself if the Flesh offering - Bone offering - Increased duration - Faster Casting setup is really neccessary and use Zombies - Fortify - Minion life - Melee Splash. Would that be an option? I mean if I use an CwdT setup with Desecrate and Bone offering, then the manually casted ones would be useless, right?
grimjack68, thank you for the replies my friend.
"
I'm asking myself if the Flesh offering - Bone offering - Increased duration - Faster Casting setup is really neccessary and use Zombies - Fortify - Minion life - Melee Splash. Would that be an option? I mean if I use an CwdT setup with Desecrate and Bone offering, then the manually casted ones would be useless, right?
I ran with Zombies for quite a while, but eventually maps started to kill them entirely too quickly, so I stopped resummoning them. I didn't notice a difference in clear speed or surviveability, so I dropped them altogether.

I don't personally run a CWDT setup either. I have jewels that boost damage if I have used a minion skill recently, so I'm constantly using desecrate and bone offering to keep that damage boost in effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info