[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Would Belly of Beast work with this build or would either vis or cloak just be that much better?
"
NecropK wrote:
Would Belly of Beast work with this build or would either vis or cloak just be that much better?

losing one spectres on a sprectres build? i dont know about that idea

for me i dont feel i need more life or resistance.

i have more than enough. u can see my gear.

Last edited by Takamura on Sep 18, 2017, 12:14:15 AM
"
NecropK wrote:

We use MoM as the key defense mechanics so Belly is not worth it imo.
Coloring the Belly to fit this build is not worth it anyway.
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
Here's my AG setup and he survives shaper just fine. Note that I also have both minion regen nodes on tree and am running 3 purities.

In a +1 sockets bones of ullr : AG, lvl 4 empower, minion life, additional accuracy.

Tooltip says he's got 30k life, that's before items I guess. He's using voll's vision, atziri's step, southbound, icetomb and 2 x dyadus

hm okay so the levels on him seem to make a big difference i suppose? mine was level 19 with minion life. using zahndethus, bor, southbound, rainbowstride and 2x dyadus
https://i.imgur.com/K8iTPor.jpg
This is the only map where my spectres died.

I haven't tried grandmasters yet though
For softcore which final Ascendancy is recommended?

Commander of Darkness or Spirit Eater
"
wolf4547 wrote:
some questions:

1. How the HELL can you see the difference between a tokuhuma warrior (just uses basic attacks.-.) and Tokuhuma Vanguard? for me they look exactly the same O.o

2. why not give the animatd gaurdian a rare armor with res life etc and the mod"drops items on death? with that you can give him some more tnakiness and you never lose the items

3. If i had lots of currency how could i upgrade this build more(ignoring Tokuhmas shield)?

4. i think that build is a pretty bad lab runner? the area before the lab is lvl 33 so all spectres gets downgraded i think:/ or is it doable with spectres you find in the kab?

5. why no zombies? its jsut 1 gem und gives a meat shield/phy damage reduction

6. thanks for the build its really awesome<3

Someone has already answered a few of these, but I'll give my take on them regardless..

1. Look at the names of the corpses/monsters, not the monster models. Use your "enable corpse targeting" key.

2. The mod brings back the armor, not everything, making it pointless in the first place.

3. Minion jewels are one of the most expensive rare jewels there is, even a %Life+%Minion Dmg. mods are rated more than 50c++ a piece. So that's a good place to start, other than that, a good bone helmet with +2 minion gems and good stats and/or something with bone offering enchant and/or skullhead; good rares, etc.

4. Yes, spectre summoners are in general pretty bad uber lab farmer, mostly due to the guillotine traps. However, if you are fine with that one particular issue; it's actually pretty great and reliable.

5. Zombies are annoying and a hassle to use to farm with, you don't need the phs reduction bonus since we're already socket starved as most summoners are. Granted, you don't even need MoM if you're playing SC, I actually dropped MoM altogether since I'm playing in SC because I mostly use 'this' build as an MF char and dex was a major issue with Natt's build.

Block 75/75
"
"
wolf4547 wrote:
some questions:

1. How the HELL can you see the difference between a tokuhuma warrior (just uses basic attacks.-.) and Tokuhuma Vanguard? for me they look exactly the same O.o

2. why not give the animatd gaurdian a rare armor with res life etc and the mod"drops items on death? with that you can give him some more tnakiness and you never lose the items

3. If i had lots of currency how could i upgrade this build more(ignoring Tokuhmas shield)?

4. i think that build is a pretty bad lab runner? the area before the lab is lvl 33 so all spectres gets downgraded i think:/ or is it doable with spectres you find in the kab?

5. why no zombies? its jsut 1 gem und gives a meat shield/phy damage reduction

6. thanks for the build its really awesome<3

Someone has already answered a few of these, but I'll give my take on them regardless..

1. Look at the names of the corpses/monsters, not the monster models. Use your "enable corpse targeting" key.

2. The mod brings back the armor, not everything, making it pointless in the first place.

3. Minion jewels are one of the most expensive rare jewels there is, even a %Life+%Minion Dmg. mods are rated more than 50c++ a piece. So that's a good place to start, other than that, a good bone helmet with +2 minion gems and good stats and/or something with bone offering enchant and/or skullhead; good rares, etc.

4. Yes, spectre summoners are in general pretty bad uber lab farmer, mostly due to the guillotine traps. However, if you are fine with that one particular issue; it's actually pretty great and reliable.

5. Zombies are annoying and a hassle to use to farm with, you don't need the phs reduction bonus since we're already socket starved as most summoners are. Granted, you don't even need MoM if you're playing SC, I actually dropped MoM altogether since I'm playing in SC because I mostly use 'this' build as an MF char and dex was a major issue with Natt's build.

Throwing in my 2 cents as a hardcore player.

So going to have to disagree a bit here. With the +2 helm, having level 22/23 raise zombie + melee life (since ideall your AG is linked anyway), along with nodes isn't too bad. Sure, the zombies will sometimes die, but the innate 8% is actually quite good.

Furthermore, I actually am running AA with the build. So i have 20% base phys reduction, plus I like the damage reduction pantheon as well. You're looking at 26-28% damage reduction with all those. If you can do the resists, you could use belt of deceiver as well for the 30% crit damage reduction.

As someone did point out, we are a bit socket starved, but this is doable. I still would like a cwdt + IC or bone offering somewhere in the mix, but I feel much more tanky using this setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info