[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

AG is a real pain in the ass ^^
I gave him all the recommended items but he died at shaper because of those stupid minions being restless and always running out of the bubble during bullet hell. spectres survive easily but the AG died even though I convocated him. Just ran right back out and caught his last one, good job :D

but the damage from dual wield dyadus was pretty ridiculous. shaper went right to his first intermission without using a single ability :D
Here's my AG setup and he survives shaper just fine. Note that I also have both minion regen nodes on tree and am running 3 purities.

In a +1 sockets bones of ullr : AG, lvl 4 empower, minion life, additional accuracy.

Tooltip says he's got 30k life, that's before items I guess. He's using voll's vision, atziri's step, southbound, icetomb and 2 x dyadus
Done Chimera and Hydra deathless, without AG xD
some questions:

1. How the HELL can you see the difference between a tokuhuma warrior (just uses basic attacks.-.) and Tokuhuma Vanguard? for me they look exactly the same O.o

2. why not give the animatd gaurdian a rare armor with res life etc and the mod"drops items on death? with that you can give him some more tnakiness and you never lose the items

3. If i had lots of currency how could i upgrade this build more(ignoring Tokuhmas shield)?

4. i think that build is a pretty bad lab runner? the area before the lab is lvl 33 so all spectres gets downgraded i think:/ or is it doable with spectres you find in the kab?

5. why no zombies? its jsut 1 gem und gives a meat shield/phy damage reduction

6. thanks for the build its really awesome<3

Last edited by wolf4547 on Sep 17, 2017, 5:50:15 PM
Done minotaur but I had to unsummon AG. He almost got killed, even with 100% uptime bone offering
"
wolf4547 wrote:
some questions:

1. How the HELL can you see the difference between a tokuhuma warrior (just uses basic attacks.-.) and Tokuhuma Vanguard? for me they look exactly the same O.o

2. why not give the animatd gaurdian a rare armor with res life etc and the mod"drops items on death? with that you can give him some more tnakiness and you never lose the items

1. hold down A to see what corpse is what.

2. the mastercrafted mod only applies to the armor it's on, not all the items the AG is using.
Thanks for this build.
First timer in my career and successful shaper. 2 deaths because lack of knowledge
Last edited by Inferius90 on Sep 17, 2017, 7:31:04 PM
I dropped AG because guardians n shaper die fast enough for me even without him.

Dropped flesh offering for Vaal lightning trap during end game boss fights.

Dropping AG allow me for cwdt immortal calll setup

And I link my stone golem with cwdt n bone offering for lazy game play lol

Having a lot of fun with this very strong and powerful build.
"
Inferius90 wrote:
I had to unsummon AG. He almost got killed, even with 100% uptime bone offering

Looking over your tree and comparing it to that of players that aren't having trouble with AG dying, I noticed that you do not have either of the minion leech nodes. It's likely that taking one or both will resolve this issue.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Sep 17, 2017, 11:37:09 PM
"
Inferius90 wrote:
Done minotaur but I had to unsummon AG. He almost got killed, even with 100% uptime bone offering

Funny, I just did Mino yesterday and my char died BUT the spectres and AG made short work of the Mino :p
And they seemed to have full life all the time too :p

There is no rippy mod though so perhaps he's not so dangerous
Last edited by wiwigvn on Sep 17, 2017, 10:01:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info