[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

i don't understand how you can reach 70/70 block.. i have all of my shit done correctly.. and i have 35/18 block chance.. any idea? i have better gear than you but i don't get there..?? huh?
"
jogobelauu wrote:
i don't understand how you can reach 70/70 block.. i have all of my shit done correctly.. and i have 35/18 block chance.. any idea? i have better gear than you but i don't get there..?? huh?

bone offering gives 35/34 block
shield gives 25/0 on average
5% block chance on skill tree
helm enchant +9% block
use stone of lazhwar - 50% of block chance added as spell block

35+25+5+9=74 block
34+(74/2)=71 spell block

Even higher
If I get one more curse flammability it will work as +44% more damage?
"
jogobelauu wrote:

You are using Tukohamas shield (as am I). It doesn't lend itself to maxblock imo. Just fyi you also need to spec into necromantic aegis for your spectres to profit from it (which you didn't). This way you wont get the block value of the shield... I decided to only use bone offering and drop stone of lazwahr in favour of Biscos / +1 curse sidhebreath.
Last edited by renkyn on Sep 17, 2017, 7:05:08 AM
My guardian setup was literally destroyed by first boss encounter in T13...
The new 3.0 spectres aren't in Path of Building yet for dps calculations from what I see, yeah?
"
Inferius90 wrote:

Not sure what you did wrong but even overgrown ruin bosses (T15) could not kill my lv17 AG.

My link is AG-Minion Life-Melee Plash-Zombie (in gloves so no +2).

AG gears are: Dyadus x2, Bringer of Rain, the usual gloves, armor, boots.

I think the key point is to always keep Bone Offerings on for +block and convocation for life regen/escape if necessary.

Also I take the +resist ascendancy so it makes AG even tankier
Last edited by wiwigvn on Sep 17, 2017, 9:03:31 AM
"
wiwigvn wrote:
"
Inferius90 wrote:

Not sure what you did wrong but even overgrown ruin bosses (T15) could not kill my lv17 AG.

My link is AG-Minion Life-Melee Plash-Zombie (in gloves so no +2).

AG gears are: Dyadus x2, Bringer of Rain, the usual gloves, armor, boots.

I think the key point is to always keep Bone Offerings on for +block and convocation for life regen/escape if necessary.

Also I take the +resist ascendancy so it makes AG even tankier

Maybe because it was twinned shavronne with 4 mods on boss
Would the enchant 40% increased scorching ray damage buff your spectre's SR?
"
renkyn wrote:
"
jogobelauu wrote:

You are using Tukohamas shield (as am I). It doesn't lend itself to maxblock imo. Just fyi you also need to spec into necromantic aegis for your spectres to profit from it (which you didn't). This way you wont get the block value of the shield... I decided to only use bone offering and drop stone of lazwahr in favour of Biscos / +1 curse sidhebreath.

w/o aegis i don't get 6 totems out or even 8??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info