[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

pls help me for the buid i very bad know english tell me in game th
If I want to swap to solar guards to map what gems are we going to use in the red slot? Empower? Gmp goes in green. And what in the 3 blue slots? Minion damage, ele support, and?
very nice, very detailed guide man!

this league i tried shaper for the first time, with your build.

its awesome.

for bossing i use following setup:

and for mapping i simple swap to my biscos because i dont need THAT much block for most content.

but i can tell, the anvil is a little overkill in my opinion. better get something with dual curse or something else for more deeps.

lvl 94 right now in HHC, this is my tree (minor variations)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMI9AxfDc0QlxEtE2wUIBUnFm8YVho4Gj4abBynHM4c3CSqJy8o-iqYK1AsnDLRNZI26TkLOlg64TwtPfxBh0QERUdFnUeFSU9Ms025TeNQR1NSU6VVxlcrWGNZ81qRW6BfKl8_Z5todGjyakNqrGvbbRlyqXRVfA58g4LHg1-DzIPbhTKFYIhAjLGMz48akFWXLZitmuCbiqIAplemrKdVqH2qxKyYrKquPq-ntz64k7yqvOq9gr5PwGbEWMT2xq7MvNAf0_vYvdkL2V7aYt-K42rkUekC6-7siu8O7-vwH_Iv8kX2SPfX-ej6gP4K_lT-gf6P_rM=?accountName=elpadremg&characterName=elpadre_MinionMaster
Last edited by elpadre_poe on Sep 20, 2017, 5:05:49 PM
"
NecropK wrote:
If I want to swap to solar guards to map what gems are we going to use in the red slot? Empower? Gmp goes in green. And what in the 3 blue slots? Minion damage, ele support, and?

Fire pen - minion dmg - gmp - ele focus - spell echo
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
"
NecropK wrote:

Fire pen - minion dmg - gmp - ele focus - spell echo

Solar Guards are still fire damage?
yes
Anyone have experience regarding an immortal call setup with this build instead of bone armor? And which one would be better. Curious because I never used a BO setup, almost always ran immortal call.
Last edited by NecropK on Sep 20, 2017, 8:34:16 PM
"
NecropK wrote:
Anyone have experience regarding an immortal call setup with this build instead of bone armor? And which one would be better. Curious because I never used a BO setup, almost always ran immortal call.

You can absolutely run IC linked to your low level CWDT and Desecrate, or you could self cast BO. Or you could self cast it all! It's your choice man. Very flexible build.
"
Jaggy123 wrote:
"
NecropK wrote:

You can absolutely run IC linked to your low level CWDT and Desecrate, or you could self cast BO. Or you could self cast it all! It's your choice man. Very flexible build.

I agree.

There is no correct setup or best setup.

its depends on

1) the content you are doing
2) your rest of the gear
3) softcore or hardcore
4) playstyle <--- the most important part of following guides.

some people like to be more offensive and go AG with flesh offering for speed

personally i play softcore but i like bone offering n immortal call more. i feel my minions dmg is good enough for my liking and i dont like my lifepool going down so often, making me press my pots and dodge away from dmg too often.

with bone offering up 100% most of the time i just stand in the middle of the fight without any worries as my life n mana dont drop at all. i like lazy stress free playstyle. i can wait 30 more secs to wait for shaper to die if i dont need to press anything just stand there waiting lol thats my style. you have to adjust to your own style my friend.
About crashing issue, I notice that I crash more if I play without VPN which reduces my avg ping from ~100ms to ~60ms. I never disabled multithreading and I think I only crashed once when playing with VPN.

Hope it will help some people with bad ping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info