[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

1 Question

are Vanguards and Wicker Man benefits from flesh offering as damage (increased attack and cast speed)? it also works for the Vanguards Totems as a damage-boost?
"
xtREEN wrote:
1 Question

are Vanguards and Wicker Man benefits from flesh offering as damage (increased attack and cast speed)? it also works for the Vanguards Totems as a damage-boost?

i would say yes and no.

for vanguards, im not 100% sure but i would say the totem itself gets the castspeed, so you max stack faster and deal more dmg faster.

for the wicker. i mean, they only do RF, and like 1 times in 5 seconds molten strike. so yeah no big deal.

the BIG deal for flesh offering is movementspeed
"
xtREEN wrote:
1 Question

wicker man attack with something like the magma orbs from ngahmus (they AA the enemy and 4 magma orbs drop down and deal damage) good damage.

i dont know what vanguards do other then placing totems
Last edited by wolf4547 on Sep 21, 2017, 6:38:40 AM
"
wolf4547 wrote:
"
xtREEN wrote:
1 Question

wicker man attack with something like the magma orbs from ngahmus (they AA the enemy and 4 magma orbs drop down and deal damage) good damage.

i dont know what vanguards do other then placing totems

that's molten strike, not magma orb

My current setup, love the build! Been farming shaper/uber atziri.
"
jeppesu wrote:

Are u farming uber atziri with 3 vanguards
And 1 wicker man?
"
xtREEN wrote:
"
jeppesu wrote:

Are u farming uber atziri with 3 vanguards
And 1 wicker man?

Most of the time. Sometimes I use 2 Wicker Men for faster clear between boss fights. Doesn't really matter though
Do you guys think the res pots are a little over kill? Ive been running 2 heals, one which heals minions, a basalt, mana, and quick silver. The extra res seems unnecessary. Thoughts?
"
NecropK wrote:
Do you guys think the res pots are a little over kill? Ive been running 2 heals, one which heals minions, a basalt, mana, and quick silver. The extra res seems unnecessary. Thoughts?

I run Rumi's, Basalt of grounding, silver of warding, and two heals - both instant divines. One for bleed and one for Freeze removal. I would consider a Lavianga's Spirit or Doedre's if i had enough chaos res as well.
Enjoying the build so far, but I've decided to redo the tree (removing MoM, etc.) since I didn't find it necessary in SC. Currently my go-to build for boss farming (guardians, shaper, atziri, etc.) and for pure MF.

Spoiler

My setup for map farming (2 wickers + 1 vanguard):

Item swap for boss farming (shaper, guardians, atziri)

Vanguards are completely broken imho, they're without a doubt the strongest spectre bar none. And for some reason I much prefer Wicker Men than Solar Guards for mapping.

All in all, great build. It's so easy to MF this without worrying too much about resists and DPS drops. I highly recommend this for everyone who's interested in Summoners/Spectres in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info