[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Just wanted to say thanks for this build. Managed to get to level 91 in SSF HHC and killed 3 of the 4 Guardians. Unfortunately Minotaur got me just before he died, so I didnt manage to try Shaper, but its the furthest i've ever gotten. It's a very fun and strong build :D
My current gear on HHC:

edit: aww yeah

Currently trying to get a +1 curse lazhwar. Also going through quite a bunch of essences of sorrow to try and get myself a great leather belt with dex, which would make it a lot easier for me to find a second unset ring that purity of elements can go into, letting me get immortal call back in the offhand CWDT setup.

Still have to get myself good enchants from uber as well, but so far it's been great in red maps, pale council, atziri, breachlords, uber lab... can't wait to tackle guardians and shaper later on.
Last edited by zankioh on Sep 23, 2017, 2:19:21 PM
have you guys found it necessary to use additional accuracy for the AG? i'm thinking about how to color my +1 bones of ullr. AG, empower and minion life are mandatory.. i'm looking at another red slot for Fortify/Msplash. is his hit rate really so bad that he wont keep up the debuff while dual wielding dyadus and wearing icetomb?
hi there
i have 2 questions

this helmet says socketed gems 30% more elemental damage

i have burning damage, spectre, minion damage, elemental focus,

1.all those gems affected by 30% or only the active skill gem (spectre) or the support gems (the other 3) the helmet says shocketed gem , that means all gem affected?

2.You suggest this helmet for use with wicked man spectre?

With Icetomb you probably won't have issues keeping it up, I just find it to be too squishy without zahndetsu's, also I have no idea whether multistrike or additional accuracy is better.

In any case the AG AI is trash and he'll often just stand next to an enemy and pick his nose in between his attacks, so I doubt it is possible to get %100 uptime without Icetomb anyways.
"
hedonist wrote:
With Icetomb you probably won't have issues keeping it up, I just find it to be too squishy without zahndetsu's, also I have no idea whether multistrike or additional accuracy is better.

In any case the AG AI is trash and he'll often just stand next to an enemy and pick his nose in between his attacks, so I doubt it is possible to get %100 uptime without Icetomb anyways.

yeah never mind melee splash shenanigans. he doesn't get to hit anything anyways during mapping. and even if he did, he just wouldn't. pretty much useless for clearing
What are some jewel modifiers outside of % minion damage that increase our minion damage? Burning damage? Area of effect? Do these hold any relevance to minion damage?
"
bluerogu3 wrote:
What are some jewel modifiers outside of % minion damage that increase our minion damage? Burning damage? Area of effect? Do these hold any relevance to minion damage?

Minion damage and minion damage alone, normally cast speed increases scorching ray turning and stack speed so it does increase damage a bit( in minion's case it would be minion attack/cast speed, however I don't know if minion cast scorching ray totem behaves the same way). tho once you hit endgame and you have your gear, you have so much excess damage that you hardly ever see your minion's damage stack up to their potential before things die, first world problems at its best.
Last edited by hedonist on Sep 23, 2017, 12:44:29 PM
Just switched to this build today. Guardians went good but shaper destroyed my minions and me. Is it because of my gems (lvl and +Q) or did i miss something?
Last edited by Enrasil01 on Sep 23, 2017, 3:51:55 PM
Hey can I ask for some advice please? Pretty please?

How are you people keeping your AG alive on t16s and shaper? My AG *never* dies on t15 -- just like my Zombies, I only lost a total of 4 on about 25 t15 maps -- but the AG (and zombies) die ALL the time on every single Guardian. My AG is currently in Fortify + Minion Life setup, I suppose I could do a 4L and add empower to it, but that just seems like a waste. I am thinking of dropping AG (and zombies) for t16+ -- what do you do?

thanks
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info