[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

"
Another question for build author / other veterans : Would the United in Dream sword (for its envy aura) be a viable choice (with some adjustments)?

More than likely not. While any class could potentially use the damage aura, for it's current price and the fact that chaos damage is severely unpopular atm, I would really oppose the decision. I'm currently running this, and it's fantastic! Able to fit 13 Aura's and 3 Curses.
Spoiler
Probably going to drop my rare ring for a Dodre's and try for a 3rd curse with a Lvl 4 Enlighten.

EDIT: I'm actually retarded. Just incase anyone is making the same mistake I am with Victario's, the Enlighten isn't able to have a great enough effect to actually reduce the mana reserved. This means it was essentially wasted. So I re-colored my hands, chest, and moved my Enlighten to my helm. This gave me nearly 120 extra health (out of ~1700). Moved Vitality so it'd affect party members greater, and socketed Purity of Elements in my hands. I also had to drop my Clarity from lvl 11, to 1 with 18 hp remaining. Resulting in this:
Able to run THREE curses now with 13 auras. And I'm also able to swap to United in Dream in place of Purity of Elements; if needed.
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
Last edited by Arenyr on Dec 27, 2017, 1:36:15 PM
also envy is only level 15? so its dps is low.

frankly there are two build types you can target your auras for

elemental attack speed builds and physical builds

They are the builds which will get the most out of your aura's they are the build which will be receptive to having an aura bot around

chaos builds ... are not. frankly most of the chaos builds in the game suffer greatly in groups as the extra life on mobs will fuck with their proliferation and clear

especially ED which really needs mobs to die instantly so that contagion spreads for several packs before the duration on ED runs out
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Dec 27, 2017, 8:25:17 AM
In the Pantheon system, which gods do you chose? :)
So what skills are being socketed with bloodmagic?
Because I went over all the pages, seeing full linked gear. Yet never with blood magic; or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!
"
Hjodas wrote:
In the Pantheon system, which gods do you chose? :)

I choose Soul of Lunaris for my major, and Soul of Shakari as my minor. This is because I need a Coruscating Elixir to stay alive from Chaos, and immunity to Poison helps with the downtime if I ever have any.

"
NerfYordles wrote:
So what skills are being socketed with bloodmagic?
Because I went over all the pages, seeing full linked gear. Yet never with blood magic; or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

If you look at my skilltree, which is slightly different. You'll see on the far left hand side that we go for the passive tree that provides Bloodmagic + 50% Reservation.

Last edited by Arenyr on Dec 27, 2017, 12:25:11 PM
@Arenyr
Hi!
Can you post a pastebin with your caracter data pls? or put it in public so i can copy :)
Thx a lot! Wich you a nice year
How is this 13 aura when we only have 11 aura gems 0_o am i missing something?
"
aljuce wrote:
@Arenyr
Hi!
Can you post a pastebin with your caracter data pls? or put it in public so i can copy :)
Thx a lot! Wich you a nice year

Um, never done a pastebin. But I can post screenshots of my stats? https://gyazo.com/4db969a4a80004eedefa3ba97717acdb

"
Landis315 wrote:

How is this 13 aura when we only have 11 aura gems 0_o am i missing something?

You're probably missing something we have: Purity of Fire/Lightning/Ice (3) + Purity of Elements (4), Vitality(5), Wrath(6), Hatred(7), Anger(8), Haste(9), Determination(10), Grace(11), Discipline(12), & Clarity (13). Envy can be considered a 14th, but I wouldn't suggest running it this league. A curse would be much more effective.

Last edited by Arenyr on Dec 30, 2017, 1:17:36 PM
What other uber lab helmet enchants can we have in order to run 13 auras?
yea i get that there is 13 auras but in the main set up that you have listed hatred and POE is not socketed so how do you cast them if there not there. that is what I'm getting at. What where you dropping and linking in the chest to make the build have all 13 auras active?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info