[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

What would you replace chayula with , kind of pain in the ass to get it atm
what pantheon you using on this build?
is it not smarter to put the Puritys in the gloves and the wrath-anger combo in the helm? Generosity gets +2 then too
"
Nebucadneza wrote:
is it not smarter to put the Puritys in the gloves and the wrath-anger combo in the helm? Generosity gets +2 then too

This way Empower doesn't get +1 lvl.
so does this build not use ci at all? or do you not use it since you have the amulet? I don't have the amulet so I was wondering if it's better to use ci.
"
so does this build not use ci at all? or do you not use it since you have the amulet? I don't have the amulet so I was wondering if it's better to use ci.

No Blood magic has 50% red mana reserved.You'll need that to run more auras
"
psisensi wrote:
What would you replace chayula with , kind of pain in the ass to get it atm

You can replace Presence of chayula with Eye of Chayula. It's the same but with about 1500-2000 ES
"
Krazy_X wrote:
Hi, what gives more ES: Discipline on The Pariah or on Voideye?

The Pariah will provide more ES. You can use Voideye and The Pariah together. Discipline in Voideye and move Clarity to The Pariah. I suggest using The Pariah and Lori's Lantern for the effect while low life.

"
rizer1995 wrote:
what pantheon you using on this build?

I am using Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Abberath, upgraded.

Spoiler

My current gear for the aurabot. The new unique belt is a great replacement for a good Crystal Belt and other unique belts. Currently at around 7.2k ES, can be increased more but not completely necessary since my group runs with a Guardian cursebot. Steppan Eard is nice to have for maps with desecrated ground if you find it a problem.
iam pretty new to witch, i just dont know what to level with.. iam lvl 36 and its really a pain the bud.. its because i play mainly melee/str class over the seasons.. any tips which gems/item to combine?

Edit: just switched to bladefall totems with ancestral bond, way smoother
Last edited by Boloso on Dec 27, 2017, 12:19:41 AM
Another question for build author / other veterans : Would the United in Dream sword (for its envy aura) be a viable choice (with some adjustments)?
This game is an illusion, exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info