[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

delete.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jan 18, 2018, 10:33:57 AM
Hey, i follow the build to try it and i have few question for you, first of all i start the game, i play it since few days only but i was looking for a aurabot character and i follow this build.

i'm 78 right now and i can take the bloodmagic point on my tree, if i do it, can i still run the aura ?
for the moment i have to choose between anger or wrath, can't run both, how can i manage to run them both ?
I hope you will understand my question, my english wasn't my first language.

i try to link my profile characters, i hope it will works. Thanks for your build and i hope people will find answer to my question.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Yougzy/characters
Well, finally hit level 100 with the build and would like to give a thumbs up to the author. :-)

My final setup is as follows :

Picked up a Brightbeak for the faster shield charging to keep up with my headhunter DPS friends (EK Inquisitor, Windripper Raider, Pathfinder Wander) but otherwise, similar to the recommendations of the author. Also used Vaal Clarity because my friends love no regen maps haha.

Watcher's Eye jewel used was ES regen (through Discipline aura) and Phasing (through Haste aura). The build is solid and was an enjoyable experience. ^_^
This game is an illusion, exile.
Last edited by SADleem on Jan 21, 2018, 7:28:28 PM
Hey,can you tell me how run the both aura wrath and anger pls?
"
Yougzy wrote:

pick up more aura nodes - there's three you're missing above arcane vision, plus three more past BM to the right.

also Mortal Conviction is REQUIRED.

I don't run Voidbringers, nor Empower, because I don't have them.

my gear for comparison is listed within my character tab, inc hopefully the tree.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jan 19, 2018, 3:55:40 PM
"
Yougzy wrote:

I just looked at your tree, you need all the aura nodes available on the tree. You can copy mine and you'll be fine
Last edited by piktok on Jan 19, 2018, 5:03:14 PM
Phanteons?
"
elrasca wrote:
Phanteons?

I'll update build with my preference but it's mostly situational!
Ty for your reply everyone
Even with -9 mana reduction from watchers eye and conq efficiency my Shield charge at lvl 1 still costs 15 mana how do you guys spam it?

Edit: Figured it out need to have vitality running. Any way to make it work without vitailty? most of the carrys I run with have vaal pact anyways
Last edited by Vexorr on Jan 20, 2018, 8:20:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info