[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

Just finished a 2 hour 6 party run on 13-15 rare and shaped maps. Never died and collected tons of loot! This build rules! I have made my setup public. Like I stated before, built around 90% to OP's guide with minor gem placement differences and used a Quick Silver flask with the added 30% movement along with Lightning Warp. Never even used Shield Charge or the Vaal Auras! Other players were level 92-96 and fast paced. Basically loot runs with all boss kills. Being an Aurabot, I never killed anything, lol.

I'm liking this build because was able to complete around 8-9 maps in Atlas that I previously needed. I had hit Level 100 before Atlas as a Flame blaster so this build is perfect for completing the Atlas for me.

Two thumbs up to OP! Could'nt be happier. Gave new life to my Level 100 Witch.
Last edited by Karpenske2 on Oct 18, 2017, 2:12:37 AM
Move Wrath to the generosity setup, that's the whole point of running Voidbringers. Move Enlighten 4 into your purity setup and hook Vitality and Clarity to Enlighten 3. That should leave you with 19 life unreserved, which should be enough, since you don't use Shield charge.
You can also respec 2 ES and evasion nodes from the Void barrier cluster + Arcane vision or Path of the Savant and take Written in blood. That will give you around 100 more es, more life for 1 more Clarity lvl, if you decide to lvl it like OP does. You will lose 2k armor (3% phys reduction) tho, but armor doesn't work anyways, lul.

"
Karpenske2 wrote:
Maybe cant keep up with top 10% but everyone else no problem.

Idk, maybe. I'm just used to running with 160 mph Qotf pathfinders.
"
Yaooooo wrote:
Move Wrath to the generosity setup, that's the whole point of running Voidbringers. Move Enlighten 4 into your purity setup and hook Vitality and Clarity to Enlighten 3. That should leave you with 19 life unreserved, which should be enough, since you don't use Shield charge.
You can also respec 2 ES and evasion nodes from the Void barrier cluster + Arcane vision or Path of the Savant and take Written in blood. That will give you around 100 more es, more life for 1 more Clarity lvl, if you decide to lvl it like OP does. You will lose 2k armor (3% phys reduction) tho, but armor doesn't work anyways, lul.

"
Karpenske2 wrote:

Currently don't have the enchant on helmet but still able to run all auras as long as Clarity stays at level 1. I have 35 life left running 9200+ ES.

Will try the above changes and see what happens. Thanks.
Only thing annoying about this build is trying to get the colours on the items aha
"
Yaooooo wrote:

"
Karpenske2 wrote:

Did the above suggestions but lost ability to use my Lightning Warp. Yes, was able to level Clarity to level 2 but went from 35 life left to 19. Need 21 life to run my level 1 lightning warp. Will have to drop one aura for now to keep wrath and anger in the generosity setup. Time to get the mana reservation on the helm.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Last edited by Karpenske2 on Oct 19, 2017, 5:28:28 AM
would 15% wrath reserved enchant work the same as anger? pretty sure it would
"
TheGreatLee wrote:
would 15% wrath reserved enchant work the same as anger? pretty sure it would

Yes it will
Hey there,

The build looks fine and I'm happy to add it to the listing. However, there were some concerns with some of your thoughts, and wording. Allow me to share what I believe needs improvement.

You list the build as having a 'cheap' version, however the only reduction in items you recommend is a rare ring in place of pariah, and a bated breath instead of a eye/presence of chayula. The necklace stun immunity is not comparable to additional ES from that belt, and I don't believe you mention this in any way.

Any rare unset ring could be comparable to the pariah with +gem levels. Would be substantially cheaper, and possibly a source for stats also. Just a thought.

You mention not needing enlighten 4, but enlighten 3 is still quite expensive for some. It's not exactly 'cheap'. In general, you could just remove that portion from your title and it would never mislead anyone.

Shavs. again. if you want to claim cheap, link a solaris lorica I would suggest. Some players could at least get started playing support as it.

You could indicate where people are supposed to place gems, as not everyone uses PoB.

I like your use of voidbringer for a free level 1 gems, however it's not entirely free due to the 60-80% increase cost of skills. You could mention that people will need to work to find a low punishment cost roll for these, if you want to. Getting an additional +1 vaal corruption is a bit unrealistic though.

In general, I would love to see what your build is capable of for people who haven't had as much luck as you in gearing, do you care to show what people could expect just getting into the support role around levels 75 or so?

Cheers

Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
Kwitch wrote:
Hey there,

The build looks fine and I'm happy to add it to the listing. However, there were some concerns with some of your thoughts, and wording. Allow me to share what I believe needs improvement.

You list the build as having a 'cheap' version, however the only reduction in items you recommend is a rare ring in place of pariah, and a bated breath instead of a eye/presence of chayula. The necklace stun immunity is not comparable to additional ES from that belt, and I don't believe you mention this in any way.

Any rare unset ring could be comparable to the pariah with +gem levels. Would be substantially cheaper, and possibly a source for stats also. Just a thought.

You mention not needing enlighten 4, but enlighten 3 is still quite expensive for some. It's not exactly 'cheap'. In general, you could just remove that portion from your title and it would never mislead anyone.

Shavs. again. if you want to claim cheap, link a solaris lorica I would suggest. Some players could at least get started playing support as it.

You could indicate where people are supposed to place gems, as not everyone uses PoB.

I like your use of voidbringer for a free level 1 gems, however it's not entirely free due to the 60-80% increase cost of skills. You could mention that people will need to work to find a low punishment cost roll for these, if you want to. Getting an additional +1 vaal corruption is a bit unrealistic though.

In general, I would love to see what your build is capable of for people who haven't had as much luck as you in gearing, do you care to show what people could expect just getting into the support role around levels 75 or so?

Cheers

Thanks for your feedback, I'll make some adjustment in the incomming days
Will definitely build a necrobot next league. But curious about that slayer tornado shot build though, cos he looks solid with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info