[3.2 PRE PATCH NOTE] Support Aurabot 13 Auras, Huge Elemental DPS Boost

Really enjoyed the build. A few questions how do you shield charge/flame dash in no regen maps (right now i am just walking)? Also how important is clarity, with enlighten four and enlighten 3 i was able to get it all to work but couldnt fit in a clarity without helm enchant.
"
LuckyMoron wrote:
Really enjoyed the build. A few questions how do you shield charge/flame dash in no regen maps (right now i am just walking)? Also how important is clarity, with enlighten four and enlighten 3 i was able to get it all to work but couldnt fit in a clarity without helm enchant.

Yeh you'll have to run in no regens maps unfortunately.
Clarity isnt important for most of the builds that youll support so you can keep it lvl 1 if u dont have the mana pool needed
"
LuckyMoron wrote:
A few questions how do you shield charge/flame dash in no regen maps (right now i am just walking)?

Try fitting Vaal Clarity somewhere, instead of Vaal Discipline for example. It's basically useless anyways.
What's the gem setup for a 6L Shav?

That being said, do all the other gem links stay the same?
Last edited by Glassia on Nov 22, 2017, 7:24:30 PM
"
Glassia wrote:
What's the gem setup for a 6L Shav?

That being said, do all the other gem links stay the same?

I did not find any good use of a 6L shav. Keep the same gem
Thank, I'm running the same gem setup as yours even with a 6L fine.
no -Mana rings? No curses? NO Skyforths, or victario's influence, or United in Dream, or gg aurabot gear?
"
bvanharjr wrote:
no -Mana rings? No curses? NO Skyforths, or victario's influence, or United in Dream, or gg aurabot gear?

Exaclty and I only found one set-up thats beats my build in terms of dmg boost : Victario's corrupted +1 gem level
Hi!
What about this build in 3.1?
"
Koshcheevich wrote:
Hi!
What about this build in 3.1?

I wont be able to tell you until we have the full patch note

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info