[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Turns out i completely missed the "Slam skill used by Raised Zombies can no longer be evaded" line in the patch notes. Since their accuracy is a big downside, this is a gigantic damage buff, basically a free Lycosidae for them.
This alone doubles the damage of your Zombies, all you have to change now is use a Conc Effect instead of Minion Speed for single target.
This should result in around 2 Mio. Shaper dps without Vaal Haste and curses.
Victarios Charity without Necro Aegis passive? Does it work well?
Do you get just the stack from on hit without Necro Aegis? Or does zombie kills count for your kills?

Also, seems like Violent Dead Jewel would be a large increase in damage. Would it?
Last edited by dcasez on Mar 4, 2018, 3:00:19 AM
The frenzy charges wont have a 100% uptime, but it's easy to generate them when you actually need them, at bosses. Damage for map clear is high enough even without the charges anyway.
Not sure what you mean by zombie kills, power charges dont really matter.

Now that their slam is so good, Violent Dead jewels are a good option. You can probably fit in one of them by having really good strength rolls on your gear without dropping below 1200 and losing a zombie. So i think it's more of an endgame goal for this build.
Was thinking of switching my lvl 69 necro to this build. I currently use skele mages, but it's really annoying having to cast them all the time. After seeing your video, it seems like charging around with zombies is much more relaxing/easier to play.

Guide I followed, with the POB in description:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9F8MNK4lCs&t=142s

plus your build seems more tankier as well

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Mar 5, 2018, 9:20:00 AM
Update:

Made a new video showcasing a guardian map, the other one was still from 3.0.

"
monkuar wrote:
Was thinking of switching my lvl 69 necro to this build. I currently use skele mages, but it's really annoying having to cast them all the time. After seeing your video, it seems like charging around with zombies is much more relaxing/easier to play.

Guide I followed, with the POB in description:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9F8MNK4lCs&t=142s

plus your build seems more tankier as well

Yea, it's kinda like a Righteous Fire build, you shield charge around and pick up items while everything around you dies.
It's also pretty cheap to get it started, a few chaos for rings and a belt with enough resists and strength. Only Astramentis and Shaper's Touch (at the league start cause shaper only drop) cost some chaos. Rest of the items is 1 chaos max.

Vaal summon skeletons useless here ?
Last edited by quflamingo on Mar 5, 2018, 2:23:36 PM
"
quflamingo wrote:
Vaal summon skeletons useless here ?

I can only see using it as the last "support" gem for the zombies in a shaper kill setup. Where you get over 3 mio. dps out of it, but im not sure if it works out in practice how that setup looks on paper. I havent tested it yet.
Outside of that, it's a waste of a gem slot.
If you want to use a vaal gem, you can drop the Enfeeble for a Vaal Haste.
Nice build, will probably give it a try once i get some currency stocked with another char.

I have one question though:
Why do you chose Commander of Darkness over Puppet Master? Puppet Master in 3.2 seems way stronger to me.
It's real interesting buld, i want ask u that: can i try this on hc or build not fore it?
"
Mathorg wrote:
Nice build, will probably give it a try once i get some currency stocked with another char.

I have one question though:
Why do you chose Commander of Darkness over Puppet Master? Puppet Master in 3.2 seems way stronger to me.
Resists, the only non-unique items are the rings and the belt. Without Commander of Darkness you would need some really expensive ones to cap your resists. And Puppet Master does nothing for boss dps anyway, since you dont cast minion spells.

"
rozovii_gyss wrote:
It's real interesting buld, i want ask u that: can i try this on hc or build not fore it?
It's pretty tanky but you still shield charge into every mob and boss to generate the frenzy charges. I guess if you avoid certain map mods you should be fine. I only ever die with this build when im being stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info