[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

It depends on the character level requirement for each skill, CwDT level 1 for example works with gems that require character level 38 and below. Spirit Offering reaches character level 38 requirement at gem level 8, if you link a gem level 8 Spirit Offering with level 1 CwDT then it wont trigger anymore. You can look all those levels up on the wiki.

Both of your setups should work just fine like that, the tooltip of those skills should say something like "triggers when X damage taken".

You can max all other gems of this build, it's only important for both CwDT setups.

And if you want others to be able to look at your characters you need to set your character tab to "public" in the settings on your profile.
I hope there will be an update for this build on patch 3.2 coz i love this build so much.
I'll definetely try this build again on bestiary league.
Thank you Clooney_is_best_Batman
Hey, no problem man.
It's cool to hear people have fun with this build.

I'm on the SSF train right, so i cant really play the build myself next league, but i'm definitely going to update it for Bestiary as soon as all the information is out. They going to change all Ascendancies, so i hope the Necromancer will turn out good for this build, maybe they will even show Zombies or Minion AI some love.
Thank you for the advice on Atziri. I fought her almost perfectly and still only had 1 zombie left. I tried her 2 more times and she was super easy when I swapped out Haste for Desecrate to resummon in the fight. Perhaps you should not advise against doing her. She's so hot and slutty.

It's also a good idea to pop a portal before you enter just in case you die so you don't have to make your way all the way back. I ran to grab my loot like a noob after I killed her and was vaporized.

As for 3.2, the Summon Phantasm on Kill Support gem looks horrible. 50% chance "on kill" and only "lasts 10 seconds" sounds pretty ass. But I might be wrong, I've only been playing POE a month.
Make your characters public in the privacy settings of your profile so i can take a look at your build. Atziri is just a mid tier boss and you should be able to one-shot all her phases if you dont attack the reflect clone.

The Phantasms "on kill" makes it automatically a map clear support, and since it's a blue one, there are no dps gems worth swapping it out for bosses. We have to wait to see how good these Phantasms are for mapping, otherwise you might be right.
Oh shit sorry. I thought I was public this whole time.

Noob questions: Why are you jacking attack speed (for yourself) on your Spectre gear?

There are some things you can do to increase the survivability of the zombies, the most important one is to get a level 3 empower instead of the multistrike. It adds the same damage as multistrike and extra 3000 health.
Then get the Minion health and regen node north on the tree. You can give up one of the life + energy shield nodes for that, it's worth it.
And of course your last Ascendancy points, but maybe you dont have all six trials yet.

Also flip your support gems, sell a level 20 gem with one gemcutters prism for a level 1 gem with 20 quality. A 17/20 melee physical damage support adds more damage than a 20/0 one for example, and it doesnt take long to level a gem to 17.

Use some blessed orbs on your amulet to get it's implicit to 16, it has the worst roll and blessed orbs are cheap.

And another tip: It's only worth to level empower/enlighten to level 3 yourself if they are 20% quality and socketed in a offhand weapon with the prefix "Haku's", which adds quality to support gems. Otherwise it takes an eternity to level those.

Other than that your build looks fine. Maybe get some better flasks.

There are no good spectre main hand weapons and clear speed is king. Also brightbeak is OP because of that.
WOW Thank you so much! I'll get on it. If you need any currency to help your push, let me know. You've helped me immensely.

Gawddam Haku. Always jerking me around.
Morgrants (The Deafening) killed all my zombies and golem on Acid Lakes (T14). I resummoned and he killed them again. No reflect. Just straight up damage. He almost killed my animate guardian too. I had to pop a portal and bail on the fight. Anyone fight this guy?

Necromancer Ascendancy is out. Break it down Clooney!
Last edited by Tweeter_ on Feb 26, 2018, 10:45:28 PM
The build got buffed and nerfed.

es sustain and max es got hit because of mistress.. so id say a loss of 1000 es and es replenishment from spirit offering will be half as effective.

The changes to flesh binder are a mixed bag. as most know alot of the clear speed comes from the montre explosions.. rather than the slams of the zombies .. which even with two jewels are still not 100% spammed.

the +2 zombie is always welcomed but its less impactful on a baron build just because you already have many zombies.

the chaos poop on death is not relevant in this build

invoker is a very strong node. its 20% minion life we never had before and life regen on top of making convo less shit. its much better than the old thing of just choosing 2 minor nodes

the loss of spirit eater means 2 less corpses spawned by desecrate. which means even less consistent spirit offering heals.

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Feb 28, 2018, 1:59:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info