[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Thanks for a good and enjoyable build. Level 65 and enjoying myself so far. :)

I'm not very knowledgeable or good at PoE, so there are 2 Things I don't understand:

1. Why not level immortal call, desecrate and convocation beyond level 1? The level 1 CWDT will leave room for a few levels on each gem.

2. You say that we can use 3 auras if we can get a shaper shield with reduced mana reservation (I have one). What's the third aura after hatred and haste?

Edit: Ahh it's generosity right?
Last edited by Piquet75 on May 15, 2018, 12:23:10 AM
"
tsuijm wrote:
Changed ,thanks for your patience and kindly help.
You need to get rare rings, shield and belt to get each of your fire, cold and lightning resistances to at least 75%. Not having capped resistances is absolutely deadly and the reason you die so fast.

Also switch the gems in your gloves with the gems in your helmet. The Baron boosts socketed minion gems by two levels.

And dont use an Empower level 1, that gem does not do anything at that level. Buy a level 3 one, because leveling it on your own will take you an eternity.

If you fix these things you will have no problems doing red maps.

"
Piquet75 wrote:
Thanks for a good and enjoyable build. Level 65 and enjoying myself so far. :)

I'm not very knowledgeable or good at PoE, so there are 2 Things I don't understand:

1. Why not level immortal call, desecrate and convocation beyond level 1? The level 1 CWDT will leave room for a few levels on each gem.

2. You say that we can use 3 auras if we can get a shaper shield with reduced mana reservation (I have one). What's the third aura after hatred and haste?

Edit: Ahh it's generosity right?
1. Those gems dont do anything for this build with levels.

2. Exactly, it's 3 aura gems and not 3 auras. Haste, Hatred and Generosity.
"
"
tsuijm wrote:
Changed ,thanks for your patience and kindly help.
You need to get rare rings, shield and belt to get each of your fire, cold and lightning resistances to at least 75%. Not having capped resistances is absolutely deadly and the reason you die so fast.

Also switch the gems in your gloves with the gems in your helmet. The Baron boosts socketed minion gems by two levels.

And dont use an Empower level 1, that gem does not do anything at that level. Buy a level 3 one, because leveling it on your own will take you an eternity.

If you fix these things you will have no problems doing red maps.

Thanks !!! I will give it a try!
Last edited by tsuijm on May 15, 2018, 1:23:00 PM
"
1. Those gems dont do anything for this build with levels.

2. Exactly, it's 3 aura gems and not 3 auras. Haste, Hatred and Generosity.

Thanks for taking the time to answer and for the build guide. I Just equipped the weapon and finally made the guardian and the fun factor just skyrocketed! :D
Hi, playing the build for the Flashback Event, and enjoying it. Might be my next league starter.

Still leveling, but going strong at lvl 80.

I have changed one thing - I went Bone Sculpter (skeletons) as well as Flesh Binder (zombies)!
Will see how I go at high level maps before I decide if I want to drop one.

I also lack a movement skill at the moment, but when I get my gems lvl 20, I will decide what to keep and what to drop.

My gear still needs some upgrades, but I guess that will come when the chaos does.

Have fun :)
Why does my Carnage Chieftain die so easily on maps?
I invoke it every time I start a map, but it dies within seconds of entering combat.
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
I invoke it every time I start a map, but it dies within seconds of entering combat.
You probably used a low level Desecrate to create their corpses, you need a high level one that allows you to create corpses that fit the area level you are in.
"
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
You probably used a low level Desecrate to create their corpses, you need a high level one that allows you to create corpses that fit the area level you are in.

That was the problem, thank you very much.
I have a lot to learn yet.
With my zombies something similar happens to me and they die sometimes in some map quite easily. Is it possible that it reflects the physical damage? What bonuses should be avoided in maps with this build?
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
With my zombies something similar happens to me and they die sometimes in some map quite easily. Is it possible that it reflects the physical damage? What bonuses should be avoided in maps with this build?
That's one of two map mods you should avoid, i listed them in the guide. The Zombies have a lot of health, but they also do a lot of damage, enough to oneshot themselves with one slam in a phys reflect map.

And i recommend you get a new ring, one of them has added cold damage. This means you increase the cold resistance of the monsters when you hit them with shield charge becasue of "Elemental Equilibrium". This is bad when your Zombies do cold damage with the Hatred aura.
What you want is added lightning damage to boost the cold and fire damage they do.
Last edited by Clooney_is_best_Batman on May 19, 2018, 6:41:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info