[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

now, play path of exile is so funny, thanks for share the build !!

i'm having problem with mana, i'm runing hatred + generosity and enlight lv 3 + haste
But i dont have mana for summon the zombies, what i'm doing wrong ?

zombies coust 215 mana and i have 50 mana ...

great guide !
"
now, play path of exile is so funny, thanks for share the build !!

i'm having problem with mana, i'm runing hatred + generosity and enlight lv 3 + haste
But i dont have mana for summon the zombies, what i'm doing wrong ?

zombies coust 215 mana and i have 50 mana ...

great guide !
You do nothing wrong. You turn off one of your auras, summon all your zombies, then turn the aura back on.
playing this build at the moment in the flashback event, i played a very similar build some leagues ago and wanted to give Zombies another chance - its more fun now than in the past but the Zombie AI is still a pain in the ass sometimes :/

my current gear:

still hunting the level 21 zombie gem with +20 quality

also i tried to make this amulet work to get 1400 str and a 8th zombie

but its impossible to get enough dex/int when you drop Astramentis :(
"
"
tsuijm wrote:
HI , which skill would you most prefer for CWDT as I have a shield with 3 aura; One more slot is empty out for a skill gem with CWDT, I try to plug vaal haste , however, i find out CWDT dont support vaal gem.......

Thanks in advance
This build does not have any increased skill duration on the tree so Vaal Haste also doesnt last that long to be really helpful.
I personally would use a Flame Dash. It can be annoying sometimes to not be able to go over some gaps while mapping.
If you want something that works with CWDT, the best choice is probably Enfeeble. But you can also try Tempest Shield.

Thank you so much! I am using enfeeble now.

I saw you guild ,may I know why you choose 3 nodes "Life and elemental resistance" (Elemental + fire resist + life) at the left hand side of the tree as you have already exceed the resistance cap. Why not use those nodes on pure life or Aura effect or Leadership?

I love you build and I am just 2 steps far to get it done. Ring with lightning damage and 6L armour.
"
BeRse wrote:

It's not 1400, it's 1800. Baron gives you one Zombie per 300 strength, you need two extra ones because of the sceptre to get another big one.

"
tsuijm wrote:
I saw you guild ,may I know why you choose 3 nodes "Life and elemental resistance" (Elemental + fire resist + life) at the left hand side of the tree as you have already exceed the resistance cap. Why not use those nodes on pure life or Aura effect or Leadership?

The most expensive part of this build is to get good enough rings and belt. They need resistances and strength, on top of that of course as much life and energy shield as possible. These nodes basically lower the price of those so you can focus more on life, strength and energy shield rolls instead of high resistance rolls.
They are also way more efficient than taking 3 pure life nodes at the scion life cluster. Only 1% less life but resistances and max fire resistance.

You also want higher resistances than 75% to still be at 75% if you get cursed by Elemental Weakness, Flammability, Conductivity and Frostbite. You should not build around having an anti-curse flask up all the time to not drop down in resistances. If you fall down to 50% for example, you take double the damage from that element.
Hi, Im just looking through and am using the build, i like it so far! But a big question for me regarding EE, you have listed Mon'Tregul's grasp doing fire dmg? Im not sure where the Fire comes from :O
thanks!
JK i see it ignore my dumb question lol
Clooney, EE gets a huge nerf since 3.3 probably - how do you feeling this build without it or something like only 25% debuff ? Is this still worth ? Cause I am looking for some to new league, and I am confused about necro class and devs announcements...
"
"
BeRse wrote:

It's not 1400, it's 1800. Baron gives you one Zombie per 300 strength, you need two extra ones because of the sceptre to get another big one.

"
tsuijm wrote:

The most expensive part of this build is to get good enough rings and belt. They need resistances and strength, on top of that of course as much life and energy shield as possible. These nodes basically lower the price of those so you can focus more on life, strength and energy shield rolls instead of high resistance rolls.
They are also way more efficient than taking 3 pure life nodes at the scion life cluster. Only 1% less life but resistances and max fire resistance.

You also want higher resistances than 75% to still be at 75% if you get cursed by Elemental Weakness, Flammability, Conductivity and Frostbite. You should not build around having an anti-curse flask up all the time to not drop down in resistances. If you fall down to 50% for example, you take double the damage from that element.

Thank you for you explanation!!!!
"
SzamanikTM wrote:
Clooney, EE gets a huge nerf since 3.3 probably - how do you feeling this build without it or something like only 25% debuff ? Is this still worth ? Cause I am looking for some to new league, and I am confused about necro class and devs announcements...

It's about 15% less damage without EE, so it's not that impactful compared to other minion builds that rely purely on elemental damage.
I suggest you wait for the patch notes to see what nerfs or buffs are coming for this build before you go for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info