[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
Why would you want to remove those points at the bottom left Brawn? Those two nodes + Brawn are around 80 strength, thats too good for just 3 points.

I don't want - but if someone have to much STR, why not take other passives (ofc it requires up to endgame-gear / stats).

I changed today also the 2nd brawn to watcher's eye - resulting in about 7,5 k life and 5,5 ES (cause I am using hatred and haste linked together to give most out of it to minions) with clarity lvl 1 and the WE's mod "max engergy shield when clarity used".

additional want to change the remaining brawn with emperor's mastery :)
"
Zedforce wrote:

Which I just did, never heard of this jewel, should be added to guide. thx ;)
"
Dan_Rey wrote:
So did I use the wrong spot for my 2nd Violent Dead jewel now!?

Which one is the best to make it work ?

Cheers

Use the one at "Shaper", it costs 4 points and you dont lose any strength elsewhere to get it.

"
Zedforce wrote:
I don't want - but if someone have to much STR, why not take other passives (ofc it requires up to endgame-gear / stats).

I changed today also the 2nd brawn to watcher's eye - resulting in about 7,5 k life and 5,5 ES (cause I am using hatred and haste linked together to give most out of it to minions) with clarity lvl 1 and the WE's mod "max engergy shield when clarity used".

Dont forget that strength is just a good stat to have on this build, it grants life, energy shield, minion damage and minion life. 80 strength is about 400 eHP. So it's not like all strength over 1200 is "wasted".

"
Dan_Rey wrote:
Which I just did, never heard of this jewel, should be added to guide. thx ;)

I could probably recommend it, these are just pretty rare, there is only one per day in the whole league. Currently there is not single one online on the SC incursion market.
"

Use the one at "Shaper", it costs 4 points and you dont lose any strength elsewhere to get it.

But do we have 40 int in radius for VD here??
Last edited by Dan_Rey on Jun 23, 2018, 9:25:42 AM
"
Dan_Rey wrote:

But do we have 40 int in radius for VD here??

Yea, it's both a strength and intelligence threshold jewel socket. It's not as obvious other ones, that's why i forgot about it.
guys. How kill uber Elder in this build? they just kill zombie(((
I haven't been keeping up to date with this thread, but I just want to mention that this league allows Jewels to have the 1% reduced mana reserved corruption; by having at least 2 of these, you can activate Hatred and Haste while having 2% mana left over to shield charge. Note that you need at least 2 of these corrupted jewels; having 1 won't reduce any mana reserved since 1% of 50% is 49.5%, and this game doesn't round down.

I bought a bunch of Violent Deads since they were the cheapest and mass-corrupted them until I got 2, and socketed them east of Witch and west of Templar. This will give up the Efficient Training jewel that OP east of Witch, but you can make up for that by branching to the left instead of right at the start and let the Efficient Training west of Witch convert the two 10 INT nodes instead.

This will either save you from having to buy and socket Enlighten, or save you the trouble of needing a Shaper's mana reserved mod on your gear. In my case, it let me go ham on searching for a good shield since I didn't need the Shaper mana reserved mod on it.

Rest of the gear if you're interested:

Last edited by phirefor on Jun 24, 2018, 2:44:27 PM
I switched to my speed gear now that I have finished my default set up with 6,3k HP, 5k ES, 100-130% All Res and all required enchantments on gear (except for helmet golem enchant).

Quite tanky now..
Last edited by Dan_Rey on Jun 25, 2018, 7:55:10 AM
Someone told me that the attack speed of Zombies has to be not higher than 2.38 for them to ONLY attack with SLAM.

How do we manage that, taking those 3 frenzy charges of our spectres, Haste (or no haste) aura and Minion Speed (or no Minion speed) into account?

What's the best combination to reach that breakpoint and looking at other useful gems at the same time?
"
Dan_Rey wrote:
Someone told me that the attack speed of Zombies has to be not higher than 2.38 for them to ONLY attack with SLAM.

How do we manage that, taking those 3 frenzy charges of our spectres, Haste (or no haste) aura and Minion Speed (or no Minion speed) into account?

What's the best combination to reach that breakpoint and looking at other useful gems at the same time?

The fact slam (with Multistrike) has with 2 VD jewels around the same cast time like it’s cooldown (1,25 sec) with almost no attackspeed (MS has already a speed multiplier), in theory you don’t need much speed… but!

- MS also scales and becomes faster with more attackspeed – resulting in worst case only your zombies casting faster than cooldown (and that’s nothing bad cause they have beside their auto attacks an additional skill

- minion Speed Movement speed is that what makes them smooth, attackspeed is just a nice bonus (for look above)

- the same with Haste

So in the summary, attackspeed is always something that scales very nice due to lack of other alternatives

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info