[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
WizardRush wrote:
All done, now characters are public.

Alright, some things you need to change:
The Violent Dead jewel is not working, you need to put it into the jewel socket north of the "Devotion" node.
Get a better Baron, you have one with the lowest possible strength roll.
Get a better Montregul's Grasp, you have one with almost lowest possible damage roll.
Dont use a Minion Life Support for the Zombies, you have level 21 Zombie and level 4 Empower. Thats already enough survivability for them. I recommend Minion Speed.
A 20/20 Minion Damage Support is more damage than a 21/0 one.
Unlink Haste from Generosity, you will get movement speed, attack speed and 20% all resistances.
If you get the poison immune pantheon, you can drop it from your flask and get curse or shock immune for example.

If you fix those things you should not have any problems running all map tiers.

"

What do you think of using United in Dream Cutlass and the Dark Seer Shadow Sceptre?
Sorry I dont know how to link items

The leech is not as good as the extra life and life regen they get from Montregul's from my experience. And they also get exra AoE from it besides their slams for map clear.
I dont see why you think Dark Seer could be good on this build, we dont kill anything.
"
"
WizardRush wrote:
All done, now characters are public.

The Violent Dead jewel is not working, you need to put it into the jewel socket north of the "Devotion" node.
Get a better Montregul's Grasp, you have one with almost lowest possible damage roll.
Dont use a Minion Life Support for the Zombies, you have level 21 Zombie and level 4 Empower. Thats already enough survivability for them. I recommend Minion Speed.
Unlink Haste from Generosity, you will get movement speed, attack speed and 20% all resistances.
If you get the poison immune pantheon, you can drop it from your flask and get curse or shock immune for example.

If you fix those things you should not have any problems running all map tiers.

"

What do you think of using United in Dream Cutlass and the Dark Seer Shadow Sceptre?
Sorry I dont know how to link items

The leech is not as good as the extra life and life regen they get from Montregul's from my experience. And they also get exra AoE from it besides their slams for map clear.
I dont see why you think Dark Seer could be good on this build, we dont kill anything.

Saw a video of a japanese player doing elder with them and was just wondering why
"

Alright.
Baron changed
Grasp changed
Flask changed
Minion life changed for Q20 Speed
Haste unlinked
Violent dead replaced

-----------------------------------------------------
Very grateful for such valuable advice!
"

But zombies does, The Dark Seer give us 7% to GLOBAL chance to blind enemies apply to us and our minions I think. It is the same situation as with Skin of the Loyal using with minions builds significantly buff their survivality.
"
SzamanikTM wrote:

But zombies does, The Dark Seer give us 7% to GLOBAL chance to blind enemies apply to us and our minions I think. It is the same situation as with Skin of the Loyal using with minions builds significantly buff their survivality.

No, stuff like that does not apply to minions. Mods need to directly mention that they apply to minions, otherwise it only affects the player character.
hey,

I'm playin' same build - great work!

but I run with 2 VD to decrease CD of slam to 1,25 s - so with Multistrike they use it non-stop (cause MS cast time is about the same like the CD) - so in this case does the haste-gem lose his effect? Is there a better solution for another aura or is the speed from haste-gem the best option for dps-calc cause it (maybe) fasten the animation of slam?
In the videos linked, is that a weapon skin or a different weapon? Also are my zombies supposed to leech energy shield and or life back? I dont think mine do
Last edited by YungShik on Jun 20, 2018, 4:06:41 PM
"
Zedforce wrote:
hey,

I'm playin' same build - great work!

but I run with 2 VD to decrease CD of slam to 1,25 s - so with Multistrike they use it non-stop (cause MS cast time is about the same like the CD) - so in this case does the haste-gem lose his effect? Is there a better solution for another aura or is the speed from haste-gem the best option for dps-calc cause it (maybe) fasten the animation of slam?

Haste is the best mana reservation next to Hatred. There are no good curses to use with Blasphemy because curses have almost no effect against bosses. And there are no other auras better than Haste. It is more because of it's utility, not because of the damage it adds. It gives your zombies movement speed, it gives yourself movement speed and attack speed.

"
In the videos linked, is that a weapon skin or a different weapon? Also are my zombies supposed to leech energy shield and or life back? I dont think mine do

The videos are from the last patch, this patch the weapon and the helmet got 3d art.

Your Zombies leech life for you and for themselves. The energy shield recovery comes from the Spirit Offering.
First of all, I really love this build! This build made me love POE again! Thanks for that.

But I have a question about the Spectre.

I would like to get a Carnage Chieftain Spectre. But thing is I dont understand hw to get a high level one? I Know you can get a Carnage Chieftain in Act2. But once you Raised one with Desecrate, how can you raise them again in a high tier map?
"
intered wrote:
First of all, I really love this build! This build made me love POE again! Thanks for that.

But I have a question about the Spectre.

I would like to get a Carnage Chieftain Spectre. But thing is I dont understand hw to get a high level one? I Know you can get a Carnage Chieftain in Act2. But once you Raised one with Desecrate, how can you raise them again in a high tier map?

1. Raise chieftain in act 2.
2. Switch your desecrate lvl 1 for lvl 18+ desecrate.
3. Go to your highest monster level location(i prefer ask in chat for T16 maps, just for rising spectres)
4. Cast desecrate while in location(chieftains summons as corpses)
5. Raise chiftains again.
Done. Now your chieftains match the level of T16 map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info