ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

It's not old news. Her connection to Kremlin wasn't confirmed. Now it is.

No squirming out of this one. Connection between Trump and Kremlin has been made. People who've been claiming otherwise must be sweating right now. Best part is that no amount of bullshitting is gonna get you off this one, no matter how hard you try to veer the attention to something else.

Oh and by the way;

"
Xavderion wrote:
Fusion GPS, the guys who got paid by the DNC to come up with the fake Trump dossier.

I must've missed something, as I don't recall any investigation results or admissions saying that DNC specifically bought a "fake dossier". Any source for this, or is this your private speculation and a non-argument entirely? :)
"
It's not old news. Her connection to Kremlin wasn't confirmed. Now it is.

No squirming out of this one. Connection between Trump and Kremlin has been made. People who've been claiming otherwise must be sweating right now. Best part is that no amount of bullshitting is gonna get you off this one, no matter how hard you try to veer the attention to something else.

From the six month old article:

"Months before she met in June 2016 with Trump Jr., Veselnitskaya said she turned the information she got from Simpson over to Russian Prosecutor General Yuri Chaika, who she said sought to verify it through his own investigation."

From the "new" article:

"During an interview to be broadcast Friday by NBC News, she acknowledged that she was not merely a private lawyer but a source of information for a top Kremlin official, Yuri Y. Chaika, the prosecutor general."

Where's the news?

"
Oh and by the way;

"
Xavderion wrote:
Fusion GPS, the guys who got paid by the DNC to come up with the fake Trump dossier.

I must've missed something, as I don't recall any investigation results or admissions saying that DNC specifically bought a "fake dossier". Any source for this, or is this your private speculation and a non-argument entirely? :)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/politics/steele-dossier-trump-expained.html

"After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information."

Only after the DNC hired Fusion GPS, the latter hired Steele to compile a dossier. Pure coincidence of course :^)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
There can be only one explanation as to why some people continue to deny the obvious, and verifiable truth about the Russian trump dossier: Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I dont think it will be possible for you to get them to accept reality.
"
Khoranth wrote:
There can be only one explanation as to why some people continue to deny the obvious, and verifiable truth about the Russian trump dossier: Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I dont think it will be possible for you to get them to accept reality.

There is no proof Russians even hacked election. Just more government lies like Iraq WMDs or tossing babies out of Kuwaits incubators. Let alone proof Trump colluded w/ it.

If you want to impeach Trump there is plenty to go on though. Like war crimes such as supporting KSA rampage in Yemen. Or supporting Israel while they shoot unarmed women and children at the Gaza border.

I dont like Trump at all. He's a racist, islamphobe and war criminal but you are gonna have to come up with better than Russian collusion. Only ones who buy that are democratics trying to explain their loss.

Idiot Trump is about to cause WW3 with russia - shooting missles at bases where they are and killed many so-called "russian mercenaries" Something Obama never did. His actions twice now are proof he has no love of russia.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 28, 2018, 6:22:24 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Idiot Trump is about to cause WW3 with russia - shooting missles at bases where they are and killed many so-called "russian mercenaries" Something Obama never did. His actions twice now are proof he has no love of russia.

Not even. WWIII is not on the table; the only winner right now is China, and China is neither US or Russia. That’s what Syria was all about. “I showed you mine, you showed me yours; we’re still stailmated, so quit fucking around like we’re not.”

So long as there are three or more super powers, mutually assured destruction has been and will remain the most effective deterrent. Obama’s direction over the military was as ineffective as Hitler’s, micromanaging everything to the point of debilitating inefficiency. Mattis gave counsel, Trump listened, and the world is still safe.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Apr 28, 2018, 10:09:13 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
So long as there are three or more super powers, mutually assured destruction has been and will remain the most effective deterrent.

Are you oblivious to the fact that there is only 1 superpower? USA.

There are no other superpowers, let alone Russia or China. USA could take them both on without even using half our forces. And we dominate the both of them in terms of diplomatic power. Maybe in their fantasy dreams they are superpowers.

As for Trump... he's doing great, all things considered (enemies on the left and the right).

Even China is bending to our will in trade.

It's good being number 1, with a leader that knows it.
A real war is expensive. China is still doing well for itself in the trade war. A kinetic war between US and Russia means China plays the US card in WWII.

China is going nuts on tech right now. All those stolen patents, probably, from the windfall global trade industry they’ve set up. Might have some cool wartime doodads? Doodads do win wars. My guess is, if they did have doodads, there would be no point in entering a kinetic war. Selling highly specialized and effective protection to global trade seems like a much better opportunity than senseless pride and carnage.

Russia can play the same game. They are pretty much the Soviet Union minus communism. Communism is the only reason they sucked, but it did impart some benefits. The multinational prison/torture/slave economy gave them a good long look into the dark. Enough to study it, and getting good at poking it. They’ve got a big showy army and everything is big because they’re not good at invading. I mean, really bad at it for centuries (that’s why they went communist, btw, poor people got tired of losing all the time). What they are good at is waiting for invaders to starve and freeze. And fucking with peoples heads. You don’t have to be good at winning battles to make the prospect of pirating enemy merchants undesirable. Nihilism and espionage are their jam.

We could do it too, but only if we’re the ones not going to war. That’s the only reason why we’re not going to war. All of the great leaders know the game. It’s more profitable for all of us to not be at war.

The more realistic undesirable outcome is that the rest of the non-EU allied world becomes adversaries too. Nobody would want to go to war with Canada and friends either.

Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Templar_G wrote:

There are no other superpowers, let alone Russia or China. USA could take them both on without even using half our forces. And we dominate the both of them in terms of diplomatic power. Maybe in their fantasy dreams they are superpowers.

War is off the table when all actors have nukes. So no, nobody could take anybody on. It simply would never happen.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Not even. WWIII is not on the table; the only winner right now is China, and China is neither US or Russia. That’s what Syria was all about. “I showed you mine, you showed me yours; we’re still stailmated, so quit fucking around like we’re not.”

So long as there are three or more super powers, mutually assured destruction has been and will remain the most effective deterrent. Obama’s direction over the military was as ineffective as Hitler’s, micromanaging everything to the point of debilitating inefficiency. Mattis gave counsel, Trump listened, and the world is still safe.

90% of russians missiles will be shot down soon to be 100%. Why do you think we pulled out of ABM treaty? And have bases surrounding Russia? Because we can erase MAD. Soon...

Git R Dun!
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Templar_G wrote:

War is off the table when all actors have nukes. So no, nobody could take anybody on. It simply would never happen.

Nukes dont mean shit if you cant deliver them. As I said in previous post we are taking away Russia's deterrence day after day. Putin even admits it.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info