ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Nukes are not supposed to be used, so in theory Russia is a superpower on the nuclear field, but conventionally and economically doesn't even come close to US (+NATO). There is no balance of power. Russia's ability to destroy the whole world has not prevented US encroaching her on all fronts. It's the West who has been poking more and more into the Russian sphere of influence in the last decades, not the opposite.

It's obvious that the West doesn't treat Russia on equal terms, because they don't fear her enough (for now). There is no parity in conventional means and the more US + EU poodles sniff blood, the more they escalate. You'd never hear the current anti-Russian rhetoric and false accusations during the Soviet times, because back then SU was actually feared.

Some western countries like Germany would very much prefer to cooperate with Russia than saber-rattle with them, but Germany is still under US occupation, so forget about an independent foreign policy.

EU stooges are stupid to go along with US anti-Russian zealots (no matter who's president, the establishment anti-Russian warmongering stays the same). The US have been creating instability & fanning wars all around Europe in the last 16 years. The next move is probably another proxy war with Russia, this time inside Europe proper (Ukraine / Baltics / Moldova... maybe even Belarus)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Russia is no superepower. Russia is north Korea with more nukes. Avg salary is like $300 bucks a month. GDP is like Mexico. Whole Russia scare is bullshit like Muslim scare or immigrants or white power scare.

I've said this before - this orchestrated history and conflict divides the people into hostile groups and prevents any resistance to the ruling elite. USA practices divide and counquer on domestic as well as international stage.
Git R Dun!
Russian fucked up Ukraine in 1sec, they might not be super power but can fuck up 90% of the UE countries.

In my opinion in term of army powers without nukes they are equal to France and Uk.
average salary have nothing to do with army powers tho, Since russia might give way more aids to their militaries than a country having to pay 1.5k euro per month minimum
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 29, 2018, 5:59:15 AM
Yesterday's rally was very high energy. Trump tested some things which weren't very popular though. When he started talking about letting in guest workers (H2A and H2B), the crowd was less than thrilled. Not sure why he even brought it up.

Favorite moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXoynz3xZOs&feature=youtu.be&t=44m48s
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 29, 2018, 11:30:00 AM
Just came to say that i dont hail for Trump
Cya!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Russia is no superepower. Russia is north Korea with more nukes. Avg salary is like $300 bucks a month. GDP is like Mexico. Whole Russia scare is bullshit like Muslim scare or immigrants or white power scare.

I've said this before - this orchestrated history and conflict divides the people into hostile groups and prevents any resistance to the ruling elite. USA practices divide and counquer on domestic as well as international stage.

Russia and China are superpowers. Only man with full belly can not see that. If somebody compare Russia to North Korea simply is out of touch with reality. Muslim and immigrants from Arabian countries are problem, mentally they are in European middle age. Americans started many wars but wins none. In Vietnam they failed against rice farmers, in Arabian countries are loosing vs goat farmers. USA is only one country in the world who scares and is scary, as USA still loose, has biggest debt, but is mad enough to export their retarded freedom again and again. They are unwelcomed, but they still act like they are saviour, while in fact are murderers. Pathological society is always to be aware of - Islam with Muhhamad its the same story. In fact there are almost none who like Americans and its only their own fault. Its quite funny/sad how some Americans thinks, they are something special while common people look at them with pity.

Russia will start to export food in same amount as oil and gas sooner or later. They have almost no debt and still are self-sufficient with rising gold reserves. All those sanctions against common people only makes Russia stronger not only on their domestic field. Russia has Krym and what USA and their puppets did? Sanctions. Declared economical war on Russia. Americans are shitting into pants only to think about going into gun war against Russia. Russia is mainly superpower, because they can not be blackmailed, they are with strong national mentality and self-sufficient - on land, sea, air and space. Russians people has something that for sure whole other world dont have, except China - man with five bullets go into gunfight without gun - sooner or later somebody dies and he is going to use fallen man gun.

Trump and all other "democratically" elected people are only superstars from TV shows. Wars are made by brainwashed minds and by economically independent people who creates laws.
Last edited by Rexeos on Apr 29, 2018, 2:52:35 PM
Yeah. No. The US, Russia, and China are the three most dominate empires of the modern world. We each got our own gig. Three, not one.

Nobody is as good at manufacturing multiple fighting forces over night and engaging the entire world at multiple wars simultaneously than the US. That shit is our jam, and the sheer epicness of what we did in WWII would make Alexander weep. Bonus points, unlike our European ancestors would have done, we gave it all back afterwards. We were also good at running the global economy, and can be again. Doesn’t mean there aren’t other kinds of war. If you think shooting at stuff is the only way humans ever invented to compete with one another, you’ve been coddled in Panem too long.

You have to remember, China and Russia have been around for millennia. Whatever is going on now is just another iteration of the rise and fall of power; they’ve won and lost and won and lost over and over and are still there.

China’s current gig is recycling god tier American steel and selling it cheap. They can’t win a trade war because all they have they took from us. But they have built plenty of other things off of their borrowed greatness (they are the modern global trade infrastructure), and are a legitimate competitor because of it. China’s true advantage is its experience and capacity to play long, and stick to strategies that transcend generations. Their current economic advantage is just one of the tics on the current scoreboard in their three thousand year old game.

Russia’s gig is extreme mafioso cunning coupled with being the only species of human that can survive a Siberian winter. They’re uninvadable in the traditional protracted sense. They’re only vincible to smash and grab, and they’re really really good at rebuilding their nation over night. Basically there’s not a viable long game except accepting that they exist or extinction them with ballistics. I prefer the former.

As much as I love the idea of more, varied, and empowered states, I’m not sure that is a viable competitive mode versus effectively immortal empires. We’re really good at in-fighting and allowing the best competitor to run their particular economic specialty, but they’re really good at not having competitors stick around for more than a few hundred years.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Russia and China are superpowers. Only man with full belly can not see that. If somebody compare Russia to North Korea simply is out of touch with reality. Muslim and immigrants from Arabian countries are problem, mentally they are in European middle age. Americans started many wars but wins none. In Vietnam they failed against rice farmers, in Arabian countries are loosing vs goat farmers. USA is only one country in the world who scares and is scary, as USA still loose, has biggest debt, but is mad enough to export their retarded freedom again and again. They are unwelcomed, but they still act like they are saviour, while in fact are murderers. Pathological society is always to be aware of - Islam with Muhhamad its the same story. In fact there are almost none who like Americans and its only their own fault. Its quite funny/sad how some Americans thinks, they are something special while common people look at them with pity.

Russia will start to export food in same amount as oil and gas sooner or later. They have almost no debt and still are self-sufficient with rising gold reserves. All those sanctions against common people only makes Russia stronger not only on their domestic field. Russia has Krym and what USA and their puppets did? Sanctions. Declared economical war on Russia. Americans are shitting into pants only to think about going into gun war against Russia. Russia is mainly superpower, because they can not be blackmailed, they are with strong national mentality and self-sufficient - on land, sea, air and space. Russians people has something that for sure whole other world dont have, except China - man with five bullets go into gunfight without gun - sooner or later somebody dies and he is going to use fallen man gun.

Trump and all other "democratically" elected people are only superstars from TV shows. Wars are made by brainwashed minds and by economically independent people who creates laws.

Make no mistake we coulda do a Grozny too like Russia. Basically level everything and commit genocide. But we are not like that. That's why people follow USA and not Russia. They have nothing to offer the world from a philosophical standpoint. Mafia checkist Police state and poverty is all. They dont even have communism to offer anymore. We have human rights and equality and riches. All these so-called quagmires from Vietnam to afghanistan would be over in a week if we acted like Russia and laid waste to whole population.

Muslims are no problemas a general rule - some are because they are getting slaughtered by western policy and resist. Palestine ethnic cleaning since 1948 and other things. So yeah resistors cause issues for western/israel policy.

I dont agree with much of Western policy. Like we have bases everywhere and basicallly new Rome empire. This is causing many issues but at same time better us than malevolent forces like china or russia. I don't agree with supporting Israel - basically they act like new nazis - they shot 40 unarmed Gaza protesters dead just this month for example.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 30, 2018, 12:41:31 AM
I’m curious what people mean by “Palestinian protester.” Are they putting flowers in Israeli rifles? Or are they putting 7.62s and shrapnel in Israelis? I legit don’t know, but I am presently more inclined to suspect the latter. I don’t trust the news to give me an accurate accounting of what happens in Israel, so I tend just to let the topic be.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Make no mistake we coulda do a Grozny too like Russia. Basically level everything and commit genocide. But we are not like that.

You are mistaken here. It's not an issue of will or human rights, but about the cold hearted tactical situation on the ground. When you have an enemy that is willing to fight to the death entranced in a city, with good manpower and logistical supply, that city is doomed.

Despite all the smart weapons USA pulled a "Grozny" too in recent years, eg: look at the destruction of Mosul, after it was liberated by ISIS or destruction of Raqqa - same shit as Grozny, everything was leveled. The only difference is that your MSM wont talk much about it, but will complain about real or imagined "Russian barbarism" non-stop.

Vietnam was not just a quagmire either, USA did lay waste to everything, from infrastructure to industry, even the freaking jungle (napalm, herbicides). You cold have dropped nukes on Vietnam and you still would not have won, because there was nothing to win, short of genociding every communist minded Vietnamese.

Now for an irony: USA has this big stick with nuclear powered carrier groups and whatnot, bringing usury, oops, I' meant democrazy & freedumh to the whole world... but can't (= has no political will) even defend it's own border from 3rd world welfare immigrants forcing their way in. Gotta ask yourself whose interests does your military even serve? (...meanwhile in Jordan)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info