ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Just an update from the Media Matters office (David Brock's shill army), the narrative for at least the next couple of weeks will shift a bit from "muh Russia" to "muh China". They will keep mentioning how the fake Steele dossier refers to China and how that part is even worse than the fake peepee tape.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
China is now saying they will drastically reduce most tariffs on USA products.

Thanks Trump.

And even more thanks to those who voted for Trump
"
Templar_G wrote:
China is now saying they will drastically reduce most tariffs on USA products.

Thanks Trump.

And even more thanks to those who voted for Trump

U.S. could win in a trade war or more correctly describe as losing less ironically because the huge trade deficit. But Xi Jinping is gonna win because he doesn't have voters. Do anyone seriously think Trump gonna play a game of "dare" and goes into a full blown trade war, damaging the U.S. and the global economy?

Only if U.S. is masochistic and enjoy long term punishment. Trump is just trying to use tariff as a bargaining tool. I don't think U.S. trading partners like that notion or what they called U.S. trade intimidation.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

George Will used to have a modicum of reason with his rants. Whether it was a clarifying insight into public sentiment that was steamrolling clear thinking, or just the abuse of esoteric words to promulgate an agenda. (In the pre-meme era, when a on overused word like "gravid" was the closest equivalent).

The last few years, he seems to have degenerated into a writhing dog who is so angry at the world that he can't unclench his teeth from the chain link fence long enough to get out coherent thoughts. I feel bad for him. He seems to have some underlying medical/mental issue that is debilitating what used to be a brilliant mind.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
ZTE jobs were lost over north korea BS.

Trump is only trying to protect those jobs on the side, while negotiating the far more money involved in the trade deals with china (tariffs etc).

With north korea about to be handled the ZTE situation is now a joke and they shouldn't be punished.

It will go a LONG way in securing hundreds of billions in trade deficit, USA's way.

But that's what democrats do, focus on headlines and sound bites to trick people into supporting them.

How well did that go for you last election democrats?

:) hahahaha

The blue wave, has even by democrat politicians mouths become a blue trickle...

Soon to be Red Wave, 2018
I'm very conservative as in don't even believe in taxes and gov in general is evil - govt power/enabling killed 280 million in 20th century alone -but Trump officially lost me With this Israel nonsense where gaza slaughter is being condoned and aided and abetted by Trump. He's president of Israel not USA.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 15, 2018, 6:24:57 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I'm very conservative as in don't even believe in taxes and gov in general is evil - govt power/enabling killed 280 million in 20th century alone -but Trump officially lost me With this Israel nonsense where gaza slaughter is being condoned and aided and abetted by Trump. He's president of Israel not USA.

Lol I love when people seem to think Jews are supposed to roll over and get conquered.

I never understand why people think Jews should just just give up land in their country. In the USA, We gave the native tribes junk land no one wanted anyways.

We should just give California to the Hamas people, but not tell the people currently living in California until after we build is wall around it.
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Lol I love when people seem to think Jews are supposed to roll over and get conquered.

I never understand why people think Jews should just just give up land in their country. In the USA, We gave the native tribes junk land no one wanted anyways.

We should just give California to the Hamas people, but not tell the people currently living in California until after we build is wall around it.

Normal people aren't saying "jews should get conquered"...

But when israel as a nation only exists because non jews made it happen in the 40's, and they occupy palestinians while begging for billions in aid every year, it should tell you something about whether israel is really even an independent nation at all.

Israel wasn't a nation from 70 A.D. to the 1940's... the way the government there acts, I doubt they will ever learn the mistakes of their past and have a stable nation that can last.

Politically or militarily their nation can't stand as is. It's too small, and there are too many arabs within its borders out-breeding them for votes.

Personally I think we should force Israel to pay USA back everything they asked for in AID, which would bankrupt their nation, and force them to have votes including palestinians occupied, or give the occupied lands to them.

They can't have it both ways.

Well, not forever anyway.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Uhhhh...I'm not a pro-Israel zionist myself, but what in the f@#$ are you talking about? Trump is aiding and abetting Israel killing Hamas agitators, because he followed through with a promise to move the embassy to Jerusalem that our last three presidents couldn't?
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on May 15, 2018, 11:40:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info