ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Templar_G wrote:
Politically or militarily their nation can't stand as is. It's too small, and there are too many arabs within its borders out-breeding them for votes.

That's actually not true. Jews are outbreeding arabs inside Israel, because of beneficial family policies they've employed in the past. (jews cant marry non-jews, benefits for big families, etc..)

I'd also disagree that Israel will be unable to survive. They are currently doing great, by piggy-backing on US hegemony. Everyone in the neighborhood hates them, but can't do much about it, Israel just needs to keep the technology edge they have. In the past the technology gap was much smaller than today and they've still been able to mop up the Arabs.

Jews are crafty and have a long term preference. Their plan is to eventually expand Israel into WB or further, that's obvious, and they are willing to wait generations before making the next move, while slowly working toward the goal.

From the position of their own survival I can't blame them. But I also can't blame Arabs for wanting to destroy the Zionist entity. I wish we (US/EU) would stay the f*k out and not financially support either side - which is of course a pipe dream.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Templar_G wrote:
Politically or militarily their nation can't stand as is. It's too small, and there are too many arabs within its borders out-breeding them for votes.

That's actually not true. Jews are outbreeding arabs inside Israel, because of beneficial family policies they've employed in the past. (jews cant marry non-jews, benefits for big families, etc..)

I'd also disagree that Israel will be unable to survive. They are currently doing great, by piggy-backing on US hegemony. Everyone in the neighborhood hates them, but can't do much about it, Israel just needs to keep the technology edge they have. In the past the technology gap was much smaller than today and they've still been able to mop up the Arabs.

Jews are crafty and have a long term preference. Their plan is to eventually expand Israel into WB or further, that's obvious, and they are willing to wait generations before making the next move, while slowly working toward the goal.

From the position of their own survival I can't blame them. But I also can't blame Arabs for wanting to destroy the Zionist entity. I wish we (US/EU) would stay the f*k out and not financially support either side - which is of course a pipe dream.

I don't care if you "agree with me".

You can easily look up the simple fact that arabs in israel are outbreeding the jews in israel.

And FYI jews marrying a non jew as you mentioned would make it even worse in terms of a "jewish state" as many of the children won't be raised jewish.

And if zionist jews got their way and annexed all the occupied lands, the problem would be even worse voting wise. Which is the main problem for racists there, "how to get the land, without the people on it to vote against us".

We live in a world where israel just cannot survive, demographically as a "jewish state". That's why they are pushing that title by the way, in hopes somehow of gaining some nationalistic breeding going on. It's sort of amusing they have to resort to it actually.

Whether israel's end comes from outbreeding, or violence, remains to be seen.

I'm just glad Christianity isn't fused into racist ideals of a bloodline that doesn't even exist anymore, being special, as the jewish religion spews.

What a train wreck.

Their problems aren't going away
CNN: Trump sexually assaults elderly woman of color.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Just when i thought i couldn't find actual cancer on this website, i stumble upon this thread.
Last edited by HappyRogue on May 16, 2018, 10:55:06 AM
"
Templar_G wrote:
We live in a world where israel just cannot survive, demographically as a "jewish state".

Israel cannot survive as a non-jewish state. Without this specification it would already got swarmed by the 3rd world / Arabs - it would look like South Africa by now, where whites are being ethnically cleansed by "democracy". My bet is that in the long-term Israel will do just fine, while the multicultural West will burn in flames. Israel also holds "reserve citizens" across the world, as every Jew can get automatic citizenship if they choose to migrate.

Historically, any attempts at violence have ended badly for the Arabs. Looking at the technological gap (and more importantly: human resource gap), there is no reason to believe it won't be the same in the future.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
https://youtu.be/oLeoPi6Jl9I?t=145

And that about sums it up...again, we now have a president that actually follows through with his promises.

How is that a bad thing exactly?
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on May 16, 2018, 6:45:55 PM
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
morbo wrote:
"
Templar_G wrote:
We live in a world where israel just cannot survive, demographically as a "jewish state".

Israel cannot survive as a non-jewish state. Without this specification it would already got swarmed by the 3rd world / Arabs - it would look like South Africa by now, where whites are being ethnically cleansed by "democracy". My bet is that in the long-term Israel will do just fine, while the multicultural West will burn in flames. Israel also holds "reserve citizens" across the world, as every Jew can get automatic citizenship if they choose to migrate.

Historically, any attempts at violence have ended badly for the Arabs. Looking at the technological gap (and more importantly: human resource gap), there is no reason to believe it won't be the same in the future.

Hezbollah beat israel very badly a decade ago or so. Last time Israel went in. Israelis were dying so fast to make up for the lopsided deaths Israel started bombing northern lebanese targets. It was a failure on their part, and the jews went home.

1967 war, israel beat the arabs but the arabs did not start the war. If they did, egypt's air force wouldn't have been, on the ground mostly, when israel destroyed the planes.

today israel has tech far beyond its neighbors or far enemies like Iran, but it is incapable of responding to major threats such as nukes. Nukes that because israel is so small, would decimate the country's population. Yes only a madman idiot would do such a thing cuz israel could retaliate with 20 times the nukes, but you know the types of enemies they, and we, have. It seems a matter of when, not if, such an event will occur.

As for "non jewish state" we agree, even your outcomes you describe... but it is inevitable.

The ONLY way to stop the arabs out breeding them in the votes, is to take their votes away, and/or eject the arabs as israeli citizens.

This cannot happen in the modern world as we don't allow racism any longer, even if it's just making a country for your breed/creed only... jew being a term meaning both religion and race, combined.

It's impossible, unless they start breeding more but this seems extremely unlikely.

Israel is stuck in a past from maybe 50 years ago, when we tolerated racism in states, even if only to prevent enemies from gaining strength.

Lobbying money from AIPAC will only carry israel's existence so long before it's forced to enter the modern world in terms of occupation and creed by breed.
Jews and Muslims got a long just fine in Palestine until the Zionists (Christian and jewish ones) made it a project for a ethno religious jewish state and expelled 750,000 peoples from thier homes during creation of Israel - endorsed by western powers for their guilt trip of participating in holocaust and turning away Jewish refugees. Since then it's been on and off warfare and the oppressed jews became the oppressors. All too common in history sadly. It's like a child if you beat him he'll become abusive. Anyway what needs to be done to stop this blockade of gaza and USA forces two state on Israel. That won't happen with Trump who's owned lock stock and barrel like most of US congress. Until we stop enabling Israel will continue it's behavior which is way worse than a couple bottle rockets Hamas is able to shoot and never hurts anyone. But I digress.

No one is calling for single state solution except the radicals who want to push each other into the sea. Entire Arab league, UN, EU, PLO/PA, moderate Israeli parties, all want two state.

Israel couldn't do what it does without 4-6 billion in free arms a year and would be in the Hague anyway without our veto all the time. We need to make that clear and return to UN 67 lines or else.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 17, 2018, 4:17:22 AM
"
morbo wrote:
"
Templar_G wrote:

Turkey could have nukes Tomorrow same with Saudi not to mention if Islam takes Frances or UK's armories over via demographics as projected. Nothing is forever. Demographics is destiny.

Idea here is live in peace though and Israel does everything it can not to.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info