ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Let's get real there NEVER was a Iran nuke program.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/what-if-there-never-was-an-iranian-nuclear-weapons-program/

Israel just crying wolf because they hate Iran supporting resistance.

If Iran wanted a nuke all it takes is one li-76 flight to Korea to come back with a bunch.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Jews and Muslims got a long just fine in Palestine until the Zionists (Christian and jewish ones) made it a project for a ethno religious jewish state and expelled 750,000 peoples from thier homes during creation of Israel - endorsed by western powers for their guilt trip of participating in holocaust and turning away Jewish refugees. Since then it's been on and off warfare and the oppressed jews became the oppressors. All too common in history sadly. It's like a child if you beat him he'll become abusive. Anyway what needs to be done to stop this blockade of gaza and USA forces two state on Israel. That won't happen with Trump who's owned lock stock and barrel like most of US congress. Until we stop enabling Israel will continue it's behavior which is way worse than a couple bottle rockets Hamas is able to shoot and never hurts anyone. But I digress.

No one is calling for single state solution except the radicals who want to push each other into the sea. Entire Arab league, UN, EU, PLO/PA, moderate Israeli parties, all want two state.

Israel couldn't do what it does without 4-6 billion in free arms a year and would be in the Hague anyway without our veto all the time. We need to make that clear and return to UN 67 lines or else.

Why do you only attack the Jews? Why dont you demand a two state solution in all the Muslim countries that were stolen from Christians?

The entire middle east was Christian land until Muslims came through warmongering and stole the lands. Why dont we see you demand that all the lands Muslims stole be given back, half way, To Christian's and the other ancient middle eastern religions?

I'd like to see you demand that Iran, Saudi Arabia and all the others, give up half control of their lands.

Get consistent, otherwise you're just a Jew hating bigot.

"
Khoranth wrote:

Why do you only attack the Jews? Why dont you demand a two state solution in all the Muslim countries that were stolen from Christians?

They would not raise a word if it was Talibans again bombing some buddhist statues. HAve you seen any thread in offtopic about the yazidi massacres and rapes?

It is just a tribe reflex to accuse Israel without accusing the hamas. Call it resistance to use Children and babies as meatshield.
It s all bullshit, if the palestinians were not Muslims they would not care or say a word.

I am waiting for Aim-deep to give half his house to the American indians, show the example.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 17, 2018, 7:06:26 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Russian nationals buying political ads? Never again!

Mexican nationals buying political ads? Why not, you racist bro?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
No one is calling for single state solution except the radicals who want to push each other into the sea. Entire Arab league, UN, EU, PLO/PA, moderate Israeli parties, all want two state.
Well, obviously I favor a two-state solution for Israel. I would be supportive of breaking pretty much any nation into two smaller ones; I'd then be inclined to split the halves into quarters. In that spirit I support a Palestinian state, same as I do Catalonia, Taiwan, separate Koreas, etc. Israel should reinforce its border wall separating its other territories from Palestinian lands and stop trying to control a people who don't want to be controlled.

Of course, I'd never want to live in this new Palestinian state, because I think Islam is terrible. But by all means, if you think it's fine, go be with them and live out the consequences of your ideology.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 17, 2018, 11:16:50 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
on and on and on and on and on...

Aim... seriously you are so off in your words so often it's like a comedy event.

Yeah sure saudis and turkey could try for nukes. If they wanted USA etc to shut most ties with them and they could watch their nations go to hell like pakistan or something.

ONLY if Iran gets nukes, would we understand and accept it.

And yes, IRAN did have a nuke program. Just not nuclear bombs. The thing is allowing them to advance their nuclear energy program (edit: without our oversight) is almost like allowing the Taliban to. Iran I wouldn't call terrorists, but too many high ups chant death to USA etc and we can't allow [Removed by Support] EVEN THE CHANCE of getting nukes.

And NO, jews and muslims didn't "have peace" there. Hardly any jews lived there before israel was reformed, for almost 2000 years, and the ones that did had to shut their mouths or they would get killed.

Yes it was more peaceful, but it would be like saying there is peace for women in saudi arabia... sure, cuz if they speak up too much on various issues, they'd be stoned to death in the name of Allah.

Israel is up to very bad things, but it helps to stay in reality when dealing with enemies.

Leave the half truths and fake news, to the desperate.

Not you.

Personally... I have no pity for either side.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on May 17, 2018, 11:22:52 AM
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Jews and Muslims got a long just fine in Palestine until the Zionists (Christian and jewish ones) made it a project for a ethno religious jewish state and expelled 750,000 peoples from thier homes during creation of Israel - endorsed by western powers for their guilt trip of participating in holocaust and turning away Jewish refugees. Since then it's been on and off warfare and the oppressed jews became the oppressors. All too common in history sadly. It's like a child if you beat him he'll become abusive. Anyway what needs to be done to stop this blockade of gaza and USA forces two state on Israel. That won't happen with Trump who's owned lock stock and barrel like most of US congress. Until we stop enabling Israel will continue it's behavior which is way worse than a couple bottle rockets Hamas is able to shoot and never hurts anyone. But I digress.

Israel couldn't do what it does without 4-6 billion in free arms a year and would be in the Hague anyway without our veto all the time. We need to make that clear and return to UN 67 lines or else.

The entire middle east was Christian land until Muslims came through warmongering and stole the lands. Why dont we see you demand that all the lands Muslims stole be given back, half way, To Christian's and the other ancient middle eastern religions?

I'd like to see you demand that Iran, Saudi Arabia and all the others, give up half control of their lands.

Get consistent, otherwise you're just a Jew hating bigot.

I already explained this the laws of war changed post WW2 and you can't just take what you want anymore. This is cemented by UN Resolution 194, which calls for the return of all Palestinian refugees expelled by Israel to be implemented. Israel is in violation of many international laws. http://itisapartheid.org/Documents_pdf_etc/IsraelViolationsInternationalLaw.pdf

Muslims didnt steal any lands people Converted to Islam and became Islamic countries. Many Europeans are converting today as they get in close contact with other Muslims. Same deal. But even if they did laws of war today don't apply then.

While Europe was persecuting pogroms, genocide and whatnot against Jews Jews lived fine in Muslim lands for 1000 year. Who do you think gave them refuge in WW2? Certainly not USA or UK who turned boats away. Thats how they had the jewish numbers to start a state in Palestine in the first place. Nice payback. It wasn't until creation of Israel and subsequent Jewish terror Muslim resistance began.

You call me a bigot for pointing out injustices Israel does. Is Iraeli Professor Ilan Pappé a bigot too when he says Israel Has Chosen To Be A "Racist Apartheid State" With U.S. Aid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XSlWd39XqY

There are many more where this comes from. I could post 100s of links of Jews saying same thing.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 17, 2018, 1:52:14 PM
US IC -- which deals in reality and cant and doesn't accept big-donor cash has a more balanced and analytical approach to the Middle East than the rest of DC and media you are fed. I recommend this piece to understand the recent Gaza tragedy.

https://www.thecipherbrief.com/article/middle-east/violence-gaza-ugly-witchs-brew

As long as we support this Genocidal state of Israel the pain will continue. Basically it's same thing Michael Scheuer (head of Bin Laden desk at CIA) said in his book Imperial Hubris written like 20 years ago.

US IC says Iran was never working on a bomb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

You need to wake up and see fact from propaganda/polticking.

Hopefully you don't realize it too late like Iraq war you were lied into and costed 5000 men and about 2 trillion bucks.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 17, 2018, 1:57:50 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

You must like Trump at least in one way, foreign policy wise he has 100% toned down the war drum beat.

He stood against the Iraq war and to this day brings up the cost, and how we got next to nothing.

He rails against the libya etc ventures too of obama and hillary.

And though I disagree with his current harsh stance against the syrian government, his hands are 100% forced right now because of the impeachment thing. Certain republican senators basically threatening to impeach if he goes too far in russia's direction (Trump wants peace).

Trump's bombings of syria over the supposed chem attacks, have been extremely minor pinpricks compared to what others would do, and are calling for.

USA under trump is doing great, even if far from where we could be, at home and abroad.
I like Trump in his taxes and urge to kill heath care which is an abomination otherwise I think his foreign policy is pure neo-con. Bolton and Pompeo should tell you that. Hard core Israeli firsters and still think Iraq war was cool after gates of hell it unleashed and cost. I think we'll be in war with Iran within the year which will make Iraq look like a picnic.

I like Liberty. I'm pure conservative. Financial, speech, religious, foreign policy liberty. The neo-cons want everyone under US imperial thumb which costs money and makes enemies so I don't like his choices here.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 17, 2018, 6:46:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info