ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Head_Less wrote:
Not sure why americans should care what other countries think of potus.

If the world was united under one banner I would understand but since everyone have his own it is pointless.

If you create jobs in the us, you take some in the world. Imo IF obama was so great, most countries would hate him for taking their jobs and creating those in the us. The fact other countries had a good opinion of obama just show he was not working that much for the US interest.

However,
All Hail Trump? Meh

i could not type any better comment than this one i think the same, and sorry i hate all politcs in this world
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
I feel like the De Niro thing is just almost unreal, it's hilarious, almost like a story on Reddit's /r/thathappened board, but played out in real life in front of cameras.

"so i climbed up on stage and I was like FUCK DRUMPFT and the crowd gave me a standing ovation for my stunning bravery"

---

This is where I feel, and I think a lot of people feel a disconnection with hollywood. A millionaire in a room with millionaire friends, fellating each-other, giving each other standing ovations for saying "fuck trump" while the guy is in Singapore conducting one of the most important meetings in recent history.

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jun 11, 2018, 9:45:43 PM
Hollywood keeps embarrassing itself. Nice.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:
I dont get why Russia is supposed to be some kind eternal enemy of the USA?

[Removed by Support]

Inferiority? Really. That crack me up.

Power to you, Great Rooster. That is Eugenics you know. I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that.

"
Manocean wrote:

Something is missing from that picture. Probably KFC.

A deal between Trump and Kim Jong-un doesn't seem so improbable. In a way, Trump is more likely to succeed when he doesn’t care About Human Rights issues in North Korea. Kim wants security guarantees, he wants sanctions lifted to build his economy. Trading its nuclear arsenal for military and economic concessions. Trump wants to succeed where past presidents have failed; seek grandeur, recognition and respect.

Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Jun 12, 2018, 4:40:33 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Here's a right-wing example of a celebrity uttering absurdly combative nonsense and getting a standing ovation as reward.

Just pointing out how ridiculous De Niro and his live audience look to everyone who doesn't have an overwhelming anti-Trump bias.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 11, 2018, 11:43:05 PM
Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler
What's truly funny about that is how the vast majority of Americans don't have the memory to properly interpret that allusion, and would thus interpret "you" to refer to Kim.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Classless hollywood. If De niro think he elevated himself with that , he is greatly delusional.

has an artist he could express his Trump hatred with a movie, craft his art in a way history could never take it.

But nope, he decided to act like a chump branding his fist front of the rich elites, in a way a drunkard would do in a bar after few glasses.Maybe he wanted to impersonate Trump himself? Indeed de niro looked like a goofball there.

"fuck Trump" is kind of easy to say where he said it, no risk at all. Shame because yes sometime we could all "fuck trump" but he decided to do it front of equally fucked people.

this picture is hilarious. I remember when he got elected few people here claimed he will become a dictator. Well He does have a picture with one now but this one might give him the nobel peace prize...

Or maybe not. Obama got it just because he was black and Libya is since then thanking him for all the peace he brought. They won t give it to Trump because Orange is not really a color the condescending media find enough victimized to grant free passes.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 12, 2018, 1:27:55 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler
What's truly funny about that is how the vast majority of Americans don't have the memory to properly interpret that allusion, and would thus interpret "you" to refer to Kim.

If lying is a crime, shouldn't they be inmates? So Trump is now in charge, yet Clinton walks free?

Vast majority of Americans don't understand the law either. Lock her up is a campaign slogan not legal possibility. Ask Trump why he isn't doing it? She wouldn't get anything other than a light slap on her wrist even if you really try.

"

this picture is hilarious. I remember when he got elected few people here claimed he will become a dictator. Well He does have a picture with one now but this one might give him the nobel peace prize...

People claim Donald Trump is Jesus. No, it is really true.
seriously... donald trump is the true saviour of mankind...

donald trump is sent by god to save the world...
34pre98qua

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info