ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Khoranth wrote:
Is Trump, Kim and Kentucky Fried Chicken a thing with the kids now? Can someone please explain?

CNN had a news segment devoted to Trump eating KFC with a fork and knife and interviewed people on the streets about it. Because the priorities of a national enquirer style tabloid trumps actual news.
anything is everything
This man deserves a Noble Peace Prize.

I don't think Presidents deserve such things, frankly. Fostering international peace should be understood as part of the job description. Reelection should suffice.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 12, 2018, 5:07:42 PM
Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 13, 2018, 12:44:32 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler

I,m willing to bet that Hillary had far more important meeting than Trump did (In term of quantity).
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
Khoranth wrote:
Is Trump, Kim and Kentucky Fried Chicken a thing with the kids now? Can someone please explain?

So I can sneak in a picture of Obama for kicks and giggles. Inconceivable I know.
"
Templar_G wrote:
Amuses me the left wing press in USA is so dumbfounded by Trump pulling off this North Korea thing hahaha.

Living in la la land. They just can't get past their hatred of trump and the people who put him in power.

Life's good.

Why's it that I heard pretty much every news source, both left and right except Fox, were negative towards what Trump "achieved"? Must be nice in that 'la la land' you live in.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Mishandling of classified information is a crime... if you're a filthy pleb, anyway. Your typical US normie would be looking at up to 520 years in jail.

There's likely more illegal activity, but unlike the emails those allegations range from "circumstantial evidence" to "tinfoil hat." It's very frustrating that Comey pulled a public stunt that would virtually guarantee Ms. Clinton gets off on appeal (if it came to that), while simultaneously announcing to the world that she did it. Worst. FBI. Director. Ever.

You're acting like it isn't completely obvious that Trump has way more illegal activity under his belt than Clinton. Stop being such a child.

Not to mention Comey re-opened the Clinton email investigation IN THE MIDDLE OF ELECTIONS, an action that clearly benefited the Trump camp. Good job shitting on one of the more obvious Santa's little helpers who are to be credited for Trump's presidency.
"

You're acting like it isn't completely obvious that Trump has way more illegal activity under his belt than Clinton. Stop being such a child.

anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
"

You look like a flat earther. I'm saddened by your denial of reality.
"
"
Manocean wrote:
"

You look like a flat earther. I'm saddened by your denial of reality.

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jun 13, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info