ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Apparently Trump and Kim signed something. Kim will work toward the complete denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula and Trump will establish new U.S.-DPRK relations and build a lasting and stable peace. That is so vague... Whatever works.
Last edited by deathflower on Jun 12, 2018, 4:06:05 AM
Amuses me the left wing press in USA is so dumbfounded by Trump pulling off this North Korea thing hahaha.

Living in la la land. They just can't get past their hatred of trump and the people who put him in power.

Life's good.

"
deathflower wrote:
That is Eugenics you know.

No it’s not.

Spoiler
Glad we cleared that up.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
That is Eugenics you know.

No it’s not.

Spoiler
Glad we cleared that up.

That post got deleted. And No, it wasn't me. Let's just leave it.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler
What's truly funny about that is how the vast majority of Americans don't have the memory to properly interpret that allusion, and would thus interpret "you" to refer to Kim.
If lying is a crime, shouldn't they be inmates? So Trump is now in charge, yet Clinton walks free?

Vast majority of Americans don't understand the law either. Lock her up is a campaign slogan not legal possibility. Ask Trump why he isn't doing it? She wouldn't get anything other than a light slap on her wrist even if you really try.
Mishandling of classified information is a crime... if you're a filthy pleb, anyway. Your typical US normie would be looking at up to 520 years in jail.

There's likely more illegal activity, but unlike the emails those allegations range from "circumstantial evidence" to "tinfoil hat." It's very frustrating that Comey pulled a public stunt that would virtually guarantee Ms. Clinton gets off on appeal (if it came to that), while simultaneously announcing to the world that she did it. Worst. FBI. Director. Ever.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 12, 2018, 9:29:04 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Mishandling of classified information is a crime... if you're a filthy pleb, anyway. Your typical US normie would be looking at up to 520 years in jail.

There's likely more illegal activity, but unlike the emails those allegations range from "circumstantial evidence" to "tinfoil hat." It's very frustrating that Comey pulled a public stunt that would virtually guarantee Ms. Clinton gets off on appeal (if it came to that), while simultaneously announcing to the world that she did it. Worst. FBI. Director. Ever.

Apparently a crime in military court, not in civil justice system. I know people are gonna cite that case study apparently about a CIA agent ... CIA Operatives can be Considered Armed Forces Under International Law describes as paramilitary forces.... Secretary of State is not considered to be the military. Secretary of State does not have military ranks.
"
deathflower wrote:

"
Manocean wrote:

Something is missing from that picture. Probably KFC.

Could you imagine. I wanna see some photoshops of this image.

"You see, Kim, you eat this chicken with a fork & knife, and then you dip the biscuits in the gravy. It's tremendous."
anything is everything
Is Trump, Kim and Kentucky Fried Chicken a thing with the kids now? Can someone please explain?
"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Apparently a crime in military court, not in civil justice system.
Fake news. Doesn't matter who you are. I call her Hillary Rodham Felon for a reason.

I'm not really that keen on making HRF a strawman for Democrats or the American Left, but if these groups continue to prop her up as some kind of examplar then they're strawmanning themselves. Hard.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 12, 2018, 10:48:00 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Apparently a crime in military court, not in civil justice system.
Fake news. Doesn't matter who you are. I call her Hillary Rodham Felon for a reason.

I'm not really that keen on making HRF a strawman for Democrats or the American Left, but if these groups continue to prop her up as some kind of examplar then they're strawmanning themselves. Hard.

I can tell you really don't like her.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info