ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

If someone promise to shit in your mouth, rob you and kill your dog, you'd consider him better because he held up to his promises?

That's essentially Trump.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Rubbing SHIT into the mouths of the COMMUNIST LEFT is EXACTLY what we WANT...! TRUUUUUTH!
"
faerwin wrote:
If someone promise to shit in your mouth, rob you and kill your dog, you'd consider him better because he held up to his promises?

That's essentially Trump.

Trump is doing what he promised to do during the election. I cannot remember any President so aggressively pursuing his campaign agenda the way Trump is.

There is a reason Trump is at around 90% approval rating with Republicans, unlike the Bush's, he is trying to do the stuff he promised to do during campaign.

I get that liberals don't like his agenda, maybe next time dont steal the election from a sure victory over Trump (Sanders), and then send the most corrupt politician in history (Clinton) to run against Trump. The DNC & CNN literally cheated Sanders out of the presidency and handed victory to Trump LOL and now your crying about it.
Change My Mind: Trump Is Not A Fascist | Louder With Crowder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur1bjqQ5ceA

Thoughts?
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
Change My Mind: Trump Is Not A Fascist | Louder With Crowder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur1bjqQ5ceA

Thoughts?

Of course he is not a fascist. He is a complete and utter moron who hasnt the slightest idea how to properly run a democratic nation. Thats what he is.

Not sure what the guy was going for there but why would he expect a reasonable argument from regular folk who have no experience behind a camera?

People seriously underestimate what it feels like to talk to a camera.
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
Something's off here, I can't quite put my finger on it...

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Something's off here, I can't quite put my finger on it...

Wow. It's real.

I guess the less-thinking portions of the PC Master Race must think Trump only uses those cheap flip phones that the major mobile carriers barely sell anymore.

This just happened: I was checking out the Slate article outside to smoke, and some homeless guy came up to me asking both what was so funny and for spare change. His response to me reading from the article: "But he tweets constantly."

Slate has officially gone full Onion.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Those desks are just for show, people. Some whitehouse aide placed a laptop there in order to make him look like a modern president.
"
BearCares wrote:
Those desks are just for show, people. Some whitehouse aide placed a laptop there in order to make him look like a modern president.
Even if there was no laptop there, the article would still be Onion-grade. Literally everyone with a smartphone walks around with a computer in their pocket.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Donnerdrummel wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I consider Obama to have been one of our worst presidents ever...
Why?
The Bush administration invented the surveillance state by writing the Patriot Act and forcing it through Congress. The Obama administration perfected the surveillance state with the PRISM program as revealed by Edward Snowden, after Obama hypocritically ran against the Bush programs in 2008. I rate Obama as either third or fourth worst US President, depending on my feelings towards the elder Bush on that given day; Nixon and Bush Jr were both definitively worse.

You certainly have your blinders on if you think a president's participation in the Patriot Act or PRISM is enough to make them one of the worst presidents. Let me ask you, if you found out that terrorists were using cellphones and internet networks in the US in order to plan attacks what would you have done as President?

I would have done nearly whatever it took to stop their activity online and on the phones. While also going after their base of operations in other countries. Once I did enough damage to them at their base of operation, I would gradually sunset the measure's I'd taken in order to stop their immediate online activity. That's what I would have done. Especially after 911.

To use gamer lingo - after 911, the 'meta' of national security had taken a seismic shift. And the president, as our representative gamer had every responsibility not to play some ineffective hipster build, but to instead to do something that actually fucking works and lets us do Elder and Shaper with 10million dps and get all that loot.
Last edited by BearCares on Aug 31, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info