ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Dennis Prager dropping red pills about leftism vs liberalism. Six minute video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlIjMJBSnRE
Any non-YouTube mirror?

Boycotting Google has literally no impact on anything. Just saying. Use Adblock and NoScript if you don't want to give them money.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Dennis Prager dropping red pills about leftism vs liberalism. Six minute video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlIjMJBSnRE
Any non-YouTube mirror?
Boycotting Google has literally no impact on anything.
I disagree.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Bastrd wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Really makes you think

Are you being serious?

When someone pulls the "When I say it, it's OK, but when you say it, it's bad" routine, they lose credibility.

Equating any criticism of someone who just happens to have a race as racist, is like saying that every person who criticized Bill Cosby is racist. It is like saying the people who are criticizing Kanye are racist. It is like saying the people who criticize John James are racist.

johnjamesforsenate.com <--for those who aren't sure who he is.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Sep 3, 2018, 9:10:25 PM
Liberals say everything they disagree with is racist, sexist, bigoted ect, and that anyone who disagrees with them is stupid and/or evil.

I am surprised anyone still falls for this nonsense; i mean it seemed to work well while Bush 2 was President, but the same tricks dont work forever, people catch on.

Honestly seems stupid on the part of liberals as a continuous political strategy: i mean liberals are driving away moderates who may agree with liberals on 6-7/10 issues, because the liberals are telling these moderates they are stupid, evil racist ect for their disagreements with liberals on a few issues.

I mean, even if you agree with liberals on 9/10 issues, the liberals are still telling you that you are a stupid inbred bigot for your disagreement n that 1 issue. Seems like a bad strategy. Probably explains why liberals are doing so poorly in USA elections.
"
Khoranth wrote:
Liberals say everything they disagree with is racist, sexist, bigoted ect, and that anyone who disagrees with them is stupid and/or evil.

Where do you get that? That's simply not true. Just because the only liberals you've ever seen are violent protesters?

"
I mean, even if you agree with liberals on 9/10 issues, the liberals are still telling you that you are a stupid inbred bigot for your disagreement n that 1 issue. Seems like a bad strategy. Probably explains why liberals are doing so poorly in USA elections.

Ya. So do the republicans, "You're a godless moron for advocating x and y!!1!"
"
Bastrd wrote:
That's simply not true. Just because the only liberals you've ever seen are violent protesters?

The DNC’s current platform is run on toxic femininity. Virtues are drawn across fictional and hypocritical -ism’s, absent of first principles, and failure to be perfectly virtuous results in harassment, public shaming, and permanent unpersoning (the toxic femininity part). This isn’t only observable from protesters, but from establishment leadership, elected officials, media leadership, media commentators, celebrities, athletes, and the unruly mob.

The unruly mob include violent protesters (who harass and assault people at their homes and businesses) as well as internet malcontents (who harass people inside their homes and businesses). There may be relatively few of them, but there are enough that it matters, and their actions are encouraged by establishment leadership.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
Bastrd wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:
That's simply not true. Just because the only liberals you've ever seen are violent protesters?
The DNC’s current platform is run on toxic femininity. Virtues are drawn across fictional and hypocritical -ism’s, absent of first principles, and failure to be perfectly virtuous results in harassment, public shaming, and permanent unpersoning (the toxic femininity part). This isn’t only observable from protesters, but from establishment leadership, elected officials, media leadership, media commentators, celebrities, athletes, and the unruly mob.

The unruly mob include violent protesters (who harass and assault people at their homes and businesses) as well as internet malcontents (who harass people inside their homes and businesses). There may be relatively few of them, but there are enough that it matters, and their actions are encouraged by establishment leadership.
That's because the Democratic Party is no longer liberal. In calling them liberal, you're wittingly or unwittingly embracing alt-right linguistic propaganda which attempts to conflate centrism with leftism.

Liberalism represents a broad range of beliefs, and there is plenty of disagreement between various subgroups within liberalism on a variety of topics. However, what unifies liberals is the belief that if I am free from you — meaning that all interaction between me and you, if any, is voluntary — then you can do whatever you want and it won't harm me, therefore I have no good reason to stop you. This doesn't mean that I believe that what you want to do won't harm you, nor that I have any moral obligation to save you after you've wrecked yourself (although some liberals may choose to save you anyway) — it merely means I'm willing to allow you to do as you please without interfering in your affairs without your permission.

Because of this position, liberals permit a great many behaviors that moral authoritarians would prefer to see regulated. Those on the political "far" right are therefore quick to call all those who permit non-traditional behaviors as "liberals." However, sympathy towards non-traditional behaviors doesn't imply a liberal attitude towards traditional behaviors any more than sympathy for traditional behaviors implies a liberal attitude towards non-traditional behaviors. Liberalism is not synonymous with leftism; liberalism is centrist, or at least centrist enough to tolerate a wide range of views along a left-right political spectrum until and unless those policy proposals aim to use force instead of voluntary cooperation to achieve their ends.

For instance, I personally think sex reassignment surgery is a self-harming procedure that no fully sane individual should wish upon themselves. Not all liberals agree with this position. However, as a liberal, I see no reason to make laws against consenting adults having this procedure performed upon him or her by other consenting adults; in solidarity with other liberals, I'd oppose laws criminalizing such behavior. Go ahead and get it done if you want it; no skin off my nose. Just don't say I didn't warn you — and although I acknowledge your right to seek assistance from others towards such a goal, I refuse to help you get it done. Molasses edit: But I digress; the point is that liberalism moderates my views, pulling them closer to center, by discouraging policies involving the use of either legal or illegal force to push my opinion onto others.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 4, 2018, 8:52:59 PM
The downvotes. The gold. It's beautiful.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

What's your point? This isn't about race, this is about the poorer becoming poorer and dumber. What do you do against that?
"
Bastrd wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

What's your point? This isn't about race, this is about the poorer becoming poorer and dumber. What do you do against that?

Wat? Of course it's about race. Colin Kaeprnick is protesting against police brutality toward black people. One could argue that that's a big problem (stats are sketchy on the issue) but there's way bigger fish to fry for the black community. If you feel like you're a victim you're gonna keep blaming "society" for everything and stay a loser your entire life. 400 years of mind slavery (thank you Kanye, very cool!) can fuck your shit up. So this dude on Reddit just says to man up and stop feeling like a victim and take control of your life. Pretty basic shit. The Reddit thought police has of course dealt with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info