ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
BearCares wrote:

You certainly have your blinders on if you think a president's participation in the Patriot Act or PRISM is enough to make them one of the worst presidents. Let me ask you, if you found out that terrorists were using cellphones and internet networks in the US in order to plan attacks what would you have done as President?

I would have done nearly whatever it took to stop their activity online and on the phones. While also going after their base of operations in other countries. Once I did enough damage to them at their base of operation, I would gradually sunset the measure's I'd taken in order to stop their immediate online activity. That's what I would have done. Especially after 911.

To use gamer lingo - after 911, the 'meta' of national security had taken a seismic shift. And the president, as our representative gamer had every responsibility not to play some ineffective hipster build, but to instead to do something that actually fucking works and lets us do Elder and Shaper with 10million dps and get all that loot.

If it is ok to do whatever it takes to stop terrorism, why arent we doing whatever it takes to stop all the people being murdered in USA cities nonstop every day?

If it is ok for the gov't to completely strip away the privacy of all US citizens, then why cannot police stop & frisk and search for guns in dangerous areas with tons of illegal guns on the street and constant shootings?
Last edited by Khoranth on Sep 1, 2018, 10:34:33 AM
No wall.
She's still not locked up.
Swamp has been overflowing with corruption.
Losing the trade war.
Disapproval at 60%.
Campaign manager will die in prison.
John McCain is a war hero.
Trump dodged the draft (bone spurs).
N Korea laughed at him and kicked nuke production into high gear.
Putin and Mogilevich controls trump's FBI employee 'hit list'.
He'll resign by March 2019.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
"
No wall.
Losing the trade war.
Disapproval at 60%.

March is a good guess, IMHO. The problem though is that I suspect that as the Mueller team peels the onion of Trump's financial crimes and traitorous corruption, they just keep finding more and more to investigate. So it might take a bit longer than March.

The latest is that the Russian GRU said they had Trump over a barrel back in 2016. Which seemed obvious in Helsinki anyway.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
No wall.
Losing the trade war.
Disapproval at 60%.
Grand total of two valid points within the context of campaign promises — the first two.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Really makes you think

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
EVER SINCE Mccain died I have been SO HAPPY...! A coincidence???
"
Xavderion wrote:
Really makes you think

Are you being serious?
What is it with PoE attracting /pol/-adolescents
Dennis Prager dropping red pills about leftism vs liberalism. Six minute video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlIjMJBSnRE
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Dennis Prager dropping red pills about leftism vs liberalism. Six minute video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlIjMJBSnRE
Any non-YouTube mirror?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info