ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
They apparently caught the dude. Absolute nutjob. Also seems to be a Philipino who thinks he's Native American (hey Elizabeth).

Looks like the perfect patsy. A nutter whose van was covered in perfectly-spaced, brand-spankin'-new pro-Trump/anti-Dem stickers. Yeah, this doesn't stink. And Filipino. Anybody remember the Las Vegas shooter's Filipina girlfriend? Something stinks, here. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Oct 26, 2018, 2:19:17 PM
That van is some next level shit. It’s like a tack-and-string conspiracy board, posted on the exterior of a big bright white billboard on wheels.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
It’s like a tack-and-string conspiracy board

He seems to have needed the attention and reminds me of certain other "nutjobs". Far right organizations are full of weird criminals.

(registered as a Republican since 2016, if I´m not mistaken this picture is from February 2017)
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Oct 26, 2018, 4:20:48 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
They apparently caught the dude. Absolute nutjob. Also seems to be a Philipino who thinks he's Native American (hey Elizabeth).

Looks like the perfect patsy. A nutter whose van was covered in perfectly-spaced, brand-spankin'-new pro-Trump/anti-Dem stickers. Yeah, this doesn't stink. And Filipino. Anybody remember the Las Vegas shooter's Filipina girlfriend? Something stinks, here. ='[.]'=

Or maybe there is no conspiracy and he's just a crazy Trump supporter? But then I guess you would be wrong, so there probably is a conspiracy. No other explanation.
CNN said he lived in his van. So he was homeless. Remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY&feature=youtu.be&t=828
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Oh wait, are you one of those “all republicans fault” counter-crazies?

"
Everyone spreading Trump´s and other far right propaganda, conspiracy theories and other weird distractions will be responsible however.

Ah. Yup. Looks like.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Not all republicans. Highly divisive are ofc Trump himself as well as far right groups including the one that calls itself alt right. You know, those people you get your memes and info from.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Oct 26, 2018, 5:16:28 PM
Nope. You don’t know me.

I can’t blame people for leaning towards a false flag theory. We The People have been lied to so much by our media and government, that trust ought to be held at absolute zero for a long fucking time to come. To be honest, this does look like the sort of sloppy bullshit a certain rogue ABC group is famous for. Either way, two facts: we’ll know in a few days, and in the meantime the media is making shit up as they go.

Trump didn’t invent polarization. He was a response to it. I don’t trust him either, btw, but I do like it when he appears to do something good. The point is, you stand on very loose dirt, there, pointing your finger while ignoring everything happening behind you.

To quote Eric Weinstein, “In Journalism, facts determine narrative. Anything that can happen must be a possible story. In Activism, narratives determine presentation of facts. Anything exactly counter-narrative must be made to unhappen.”

It’s not like Trump invented “fake news” either, it’s just an easy tactic when so many of our journalistic institutions are populated with activists and not journalists.
Devolving Wilds
Land
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Nope. You don’t know me.

I can’t blame people for leaning towards a false flag theory. We The People have been lied to so much by our media and government, that trust ought to be held at absolute zero for a long fucking time to come. To be honest, this does look like the sort of sloppy bullshit a certain rogue ABC group is famous for. Either way, two facts: we’ll know in a few days, and in the meantime the media is making shit up as they go.

Trump didn’t invent polarization. He was a response to it. I don’t trust him either, btw, but I do like it when he appears to do something good. The point is, you stand on very loose dirt, there, pointing your finger while ignoring everything happening behind you.

To quote Eric Weinstein, “In Journalism, facts determine narrative. Anything that can happen must be a possible story. In Activism, narratives determine presentation of facts. Anything exactly counter-narrative must be made to unhappen.”

It’s not like Trump invented “fake news” either, it’s just an easy tactic when so many of our journalistic institutions are populated with activists and not journalists.

The thing is that, and it looks like you were getting at this, the default should be wait and see what the facts are rather than thinking up conspiracies that fit your narrative. Otherwise you would be making up fake news yourself.
Eh. Yes and no. False flag theory isn’t entirely bias driven, or at least the skepticism isn’t entirely unwarranted. The default response is, and should be, to predict the nature of the threat as to be able to defend oneself against it. The issue is prematurely betting all-in on how to leverage incomplete information toward advancement of political agendas.
Devolving Wilds
Land

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info