ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
"
CanHasPants wrote:
It’s like a tack-and-string conspiracy board

He seems to have needed the attention and reminds me of certain other "nutjobs". Far right organizations are full of weird criminals.

(registered as a Republican since 2016, if I´m not mistaken this picture is from February 2017)

So this guy is a male stripper who loves working out and steroids. And apparently he is transracial. Sounds like he is one of those people who followed Trump into the Republican party.

I guess that explains why none of the bombs actually worked LOL
Last edited by Khoranth on Oct 27, 2018, 8:01:47 AM
"
morbo wrote:
In more serious news, Trump is fucking up by listening to Neocons and possibly retreating from the INF treaty with Russia. Entering into an arms race with Russia is not something he was elected for. Neocons are not your friends mr. President!

When I first saw Trump calling out the treaty, it didn't make sense. If Russia is already violating the treaty as Trump claims, it is a different story. I haven't had time to look into it either way, yet.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
"
CanHasPants wrote:
It’s like a tack-and-string conspiracy board

(registered as a Republican since 2016, if I´m not mistaken this picture is from February 2017)

Somehow registered in Florida, despite being a felon and being unable to legally register. It would be some next level conspiracy stuff if he was from Palm Beach or Broward County.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Not all republicans. Highly divisive are ofc Trump himself as well as far right groups including the one that calls itself alt right. You know, those people you get your memes and info from.

I still get info from CNN, WaPo, WSJ, NBC, ABC, Reuters along with lots of others. Good to know they are far right.
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
The thing is that, and it looks like you were getting at this, the default should be wait and see what the facts are rather than thinking up conspiracies that fit your narrative. Otherwise you would be making up fake news yourself.

It used to be wait and see. The news teams would go out, look for what was happening and report the facts - honestly.

That was decades ago. If you look at the news stories that didn't get much press, but should have, the bias becomes so obvious that people just stopped trusting them. The bias became so bad that people started thinking that the media was intentionally lying to them.

The more the media pushes a story, the more people think it is probably fake.

Fake News brought this distrust on themselves. They can cure it by stopping all their lies.
Last edited by DalaiLama on Oct 27, 2018, 7:58:37 AM
@ Dalai:

Remember the end of 2015 ? Antnee´s Trump thread ? The tone was different then, also the content.

I remember you and also Xavderion have been there since 2015, probably because we all expected this man could become president.

In 2016 the tone and content completely changed. New people came in and started to post simple hate messages and numerous lies, which unfortunately were not removed by the GGG support, also no one was banned from the forums.

You probably remember me saying "now you´re really jumping on the idiot train" when you were participating in this for a short period, others still do this

Since then your tone is different from most others here, but even you mention the "fake news". When I watch CNN I do not see anything "fake" there, of course not. Nothing you would not hear in other international media.

The only thing people from the right might disagree about, is that the continuing unpresidential and hateful tone from Trump makes people hate Trump´s critics and opponents(or as Trump might say himself "enemies of the people"). But that is not fake news , that is criticism and exactly one of the things the media is supposed to do.

And there is a reason why hate speech is forbidden in many countries, because it might lead to division and even violence. General "fake news" comments are not helpful. If you think something is wrong about what CNN for example says, tell us what exactly that is.

I guess even Trump does not believe in his fake news comments. He is just successfully keeping a part of his base away from criticism on him.

But he is setting the tone. And btw if you call someone enemy you cannot expect flattering comments. By saying that you also say "I am your enemy". Considering that, the usual accused media (CNN, WP, NYT etc) are acting very professional and careful.

The man continues to lie and polarize, latest weird example "people from the middle east in the caravan" without proof or anything (CIA, NSA... ?). Pure Nonsense to make people afraid "and only I can fix it".

But you help him to discredit the press/media, and I´m almost sure you know better.

Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Oct 27, 2018, 12:29:31 PM
Fox was correct here:

"
Khoranth wrote:
So this guy is a male stripper who loves working out and steroids. And apparently he is transracial. Sounds like he is one of those people who followed Trump into the Republican party.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-46003892/us-mail-bombs-suspect-cesar-sayoc-was-anti-everything
"
Fox was correct here:

This would be more funny if it were based on facts. Lil' Cesar doesn't seem to be a white supremacist. He also barely passes as white.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
a racist criminal nutjob...

btw funny to see some people think it is important he has filipino roots.

So what ? "We are more white, he´s not one of us" ?

Omg
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Oct 27, 2018, 2:35:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info