ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Damn dude. Racist much? Or did I miss the joke?

In my experience, there is a minority of white people who think in terms of identity politics. To the rest, there is no “us” for him to have been a part of. “He’s one of you, white people, now own it!” What an absurd proposition.

In re: journalism: The room was dirty well before Trump showed up. He’s well adapted to thriving in such an environment, but he did not create it. I think you’re putting the cart before the horse by giving Trump too much credit here. People voted for Trump because he plays in the mud, not because he turned them against a responsible and respectful institution that never offended them.

American media has participated in political activism since at least Bush. I’m confident well before hand as well, but that’s the point in time I can point to in certainty.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Oct 27, 2018, 1:36:24 PM
"
a racist criminal nutjob...

btw funny to see some people think it is important he has filipino roots.

So what ? "We are more white, he´s not one of us" ?

Omg

This is your brain on collectivism.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
As if this thread would not consist of far right people supporting every crazy conspiracy theory and willingly support every one of Trump´s lies against minorities, muslims, refugees and so on.

"All hail..." - well chosen.

Oh nice Teleprompter speech today. I wonder who might have written that.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Oct 27, 2018, 4:50:03 PM
"
As if this thread would not consist of far right people supporting every crazy conspiracy theory and willingly support every one of Trump´s lies against minorities, muslims, refugees and so on.

"All hail..." - well chosen.

Oh nice Teleprompter speech today. I wonder who might have written that.

Stephen Miller writes the best speeches. Kinda creepy guy. The left loves calling him a nazi, they're only half right tho. He's an Ashkenazi.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Keep fighting the good if pointless fight in this oh-so-important battlefield, Schmods.

Npc's should not be calling real humans schmods.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
We're back!
Trump at the helm of the Republican party is forging an interesting brand for the right. That is people that wallow in wacky conspiracy theories almost always with zero evidence. It shows a critical lack of logical thinking and a severe lack of intellectual discipline. The right is missing the intellectual honesty of the like of a William F. Buckley Jr.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Meanwhile, racist, sexist, Conservative Candace Owens has helped to found the BLEXIT movement, Black Exit (from the nurturing, diversity-loving Left):

https://blexit.com/

=^[.]~=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Oct 28, 2018, 3:36:49 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Meanwhile, racist, sexist, Conservative Candace Owens has helped to found the BLEXIT movement, Black Exit (from the nurturing, diversity-loving Left):

=^[.]~=

It's funny how Candace Owens went from shit talking Trump and the tea party to a Conservative overnight. You guys really do fall for any snake oil salesman.
"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

=^[.]~=

It's funny how Candace Owens went from shit talking Trump and the tea party to a Conservative overnight. You guys really do fall for any snake oil salesman.

She got redpilled by Gamergate. As many people have.

Also this timeline lmao

Last edited by Xavderion on Oct 28, 2018, 6:16:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info