ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

The Liberal Personality, Void Space, and the NPC Meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_2YkFMIud4
Paying himself zero dollars is hardly gifting. He even sacrificing his business interests to help America out.

Git R Dun!
Pittsburgh shooter who hated Trump and Trump's family with a passion had a Gab account, Twitter account, and Facebook account, and now they are trying to shut Gab down completely...

Nothing worries people about this? The tech giants work together to mass censor people who they disagree with from 99% of the visible political conversation in this country but then seize any opportunity to squash competition, so that no one can find alternatives to their services. It's either conform, or have your voice squelched so much that you basically don't exist in the public eye.

This is control, and the left are loving it, because the left in this country have become fans of totalitarianism when it is done "in the name of the greater good"

This actually creates extremists too, it squashes people more and more into ideological echo chambers, smaller and smaller forums, where their beliefs fester and are reinforced, but are never challenged. Exposure to public discourse and the free exchange of opposing ideas is one of the foundations of society and that foundation is being weakened by companies which hold more power than most governments, they are becoming government 2.0

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Oct 28, 2018, 2:30:17 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Well you guys know my feelings by now. I don't blame Islam for terrorism. Didnt blame democrats for that nutter that shot up congressman at baseball game and Don't blame trump for these nutters. Some people are crazy period.

Blame game is for stupid people.

Hmmm...

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/are-trumps-condemnations-of-political-violence-genuine/574150/
"
Manocean wrote:
Pittsburgh shooter who hated Trump and Trump's family with a passion had a Gab account, Twitter account, and Facebook account, and now they are trying to shut Gab down completely...

Nothing worries people about this? The tech giants work together to mass censor people who they disagree with from 99% of the visible political conversation in this country but then seize any opportunity to squash competition, so that no one can find alternatives to their services. It's either conform, or have your voice squelched so much that you basically don't exist in the public eye.

This is control, and the left are loving it, because the left in this country have become fans of totalitarianism when it is done "in the name of the greater good"

This actually creates extremists too, it squashes people more and more into ideological echo chambers, smaller and smaller forums, where their beliefs fester and are reinforced, but are never challenged. Exposure to public discourse and the free exchange of opposing ideas is one of the foundations of society and that foundation is being weakened by companies which hold more power than most governments, they are becoming government 2.0

I agree, and the end result will be a legion of NPCs that were formerly people.

You'll either be an NPC, or a terrorist.
bbbb
"
Manocean wrote:

Of course it bothers me - control is why I'd never vote democrat. They were party of slavery way back when and even now virtual with really high taxes, telling what to think, how to speak, what HC plan you can buy (or that u have to buy one in the first place), how to raise your children everything really except harmful antisocial behavior like drugs and abortion they are all for that being legal.

Republicans should deem social media public utilities and they must serve all political views then as long as they don't do anything unlawful if they wish to combat this 1984 Orwellian crap - let freedom ring.

Thats the only way democracy and new ideas can flourish too if all viewpoints are allowed to be heard.

Edit I can easily see a day even criticizing a company's customer service or product gets you a youtube ban way things are going. So this extends to more than just politics.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 28, 2018, 5:40:16 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

I'm out again. This thread is beneath me.

If we are all so beneath you then wtf are you even doing here in the forums.

If you really think ppl are beneath you then damn dude you got some very serious issues,but seeing as you post 40k times on these forums that was obvious to begin with.

Also insulting ppl half way across the globe in the safety of your own home really says a lot of what kind of man(and i am being generous here) you are.

As for my grammar i simply dont give a fuck i have better things to do with my life,like picking my nose, watch the grass grow,scratch my balls basicly anything else.

[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Oct 28, 2018, 5:38:01 PM
"
a racist criminal nutjob...

btw funny to see some people think it is important he has filipino roots.

So what ? "We are more white, he´s not one of us" ?

Omg

People think it is important that he has Filipino roots and yet he thinks he is a native Indian tribesman.

That is important cause it indicates he is insane.

I didnt see anyone in this thread discussing the Filipino (Indian Seminole tribesman) being white power, except you.

And I'm honestly not even sure what your point is, except you seem to want to be insulting Trump supporters.
"
Manocean wrote:

*clanks spoon*
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 28, 2018, 7:39:02 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:
From what I read, it is a George Soros funded political stunt, and Mexico has committed to stopping them at their border. So, unless Mexico fails, looks like Soros wasted millions on this political stunt, not that he cares.

"
Khoranth wrote:
Soros, and his kind, will keep doing this until those countries are empty of people.

"[...]Bowers blamed Jews for the migrant caravan that is now moving through Mexico, according to his social media posts. [...]"

from:https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/28/opinions/homegrown-terrorism-a-plague-we-cannot-ignore-bergen/index.html

I have reported the first post to GGG for Antisemitism before all this shit. I thought it was obvious after the second but nothing happened here.
So much for far-right conspiracy theories that might affect people.

What I think of Nazi-Twitter ? Guess.

Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Oct 28, 2018, 9:11:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info