ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Meanwhile, racist, sexist, Conservative Candace Owens has helped to found the BLEXIT movement, Black Exit (from the nurturing, diversity-loving Left):

https://blexit.com/

=^[.]~=

It's funny how Candace Owens went from shit talking Trump and the tea party to a Conservative overnight. You guys really do fall for any snake oil salesman.

You know, I didn't hear her say a single word about President Trump or the Tea Party at that link. For all I know, she still hates 'em, or whatever. That has NO bearing on black Americans shaking the shackles of the Democrat plantation. And if in doing so, they make some strange GOP bedfellows, well, who are you to judge? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Turtledove wrote:
Trump at the helm of the Republican party is forging an interesting brand for the right. That is people that wallow in wacky conspiracy theories almost always with zero evidence. It shows a critical lack of logical thinking and a severe lack of intellectual discipline. The right is missing the intellectual honesty of the like of a William F. Buckley Jr.

He opposed the surge of troops to Iraq, criticized George W. Bush for fiscal and diplomatic irresponsibility. If he is alive today he would be one of the Never-Trumpers. And He would be largely ignored. Their views and representation don't represent the republican and Republican isn't the Never-Trumpers. Republican politicians is more about winning the prize of controlling the government. Republican seem more malleable for self interest than about principle. What their constituents want and what their politicians do can be dis-aligned.
Last edited by deathflower on Oct 28, 2018, 9:28:33 AM
The hashtagger of empathy, beguiler of morality, ecclesiarch of blue pills, speaks again on the height of his pedestal.

It’s a big pedestal. Really big. Bigger than any other pedestal.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Robert Bowers & Cesar Seyoc, very fine people?
"
RandallPOE wrote:

Double nope. Nobody likes them.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
lol this thread.
Get out and vote people. Took me 3 min since I vote straight ticket dont even have to know candidate names. Really takes a load off me being a dumb deplorable. Pick your poison.

or

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 28, 2018, 1:10:25 PM
"
RandallPOE wrote:

Bowers Hated Trump, kills people
Cesar Loved Trump, kills nobody

really makes you think.

Spoiler
There, I gave you an equally charitable answer
Oblivious
Well you guys know my feelings by now. I don't blame Islam for terrorism. Didnt blame democrats for that nutter that shot up congressman at baseball game and Don't blame trump for these nutters. Some people are crazy period.

Blame game is for stupid people.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info