ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
deathflower wrote:
Rich countries today, including Britain and the US become rich through the combinations of free markets and protectionism, subsidies and other policies that today they advise the developing countries not to adopt.
I would advise any nation to mimic the global trends in subsidies, but be a little better by having less of them than average, and to apply tariffs against other nations to the extent those nations' markets are unfree. I agree that acting as if an upcoming economic player should completely abstain from protectionism is both unrealistic and hypocritical. We indeed built the West on free markets and protectionism; so be it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
FYI, I do think that sending the military to the border is a shit-show, not because I don't think the military should defend the border.

So, you do think the US Military should defend the border? What limits would you place on their actions?

The troops down there aren't idle. They are preparing.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Preparing for what? To battle against a few hundred unarmed women and children? What a disgrace
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

If Trump goes full /pol/ he'll be the lamest duck you've ever seen. He'll also get assassinated.

Then, the decline and ultimate end game of the USA turning into a 3rd world country is unavoidable. And voting in elections doesn't matter. Might as well stay home for the midterms. 2020? Why does it matter? (Putin paid me to say this, FYI).

I don't want to go full redpill but essentially voting is comparable to going to church. You go to church to reinforce your belief in the Lord. You vote to reinforce your belief in Democracy and the entire system our society is based on. That's the true and only point of voting, because if people don't believe in the system, chaos ensues and everything falls apart. If you're naive, voting also gives you the illusion of power. But voters don't have any real power. It was even scientifically proven.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/62327F513959D0A304D4893B382B992B/S1537592714001595a.pdf/testing_theories_of_american_politics_elites_interest_groups_and_average_citizens.pdf

That study has been debunked many times.

https://www.vox.com/2016/5/9/11502464/gilens-page-oligarchy-study

Problem is voter have too much power and why all democracies will go broke. You can't get elected unless you promise more spending and low taxes so they all are mortgaging the future to be ruled by bankers like Greece.
Git R Dun!
"
Preparing for what? To battle against a few hundred unarmed women and children? What a disgrace

You are more than welcome to invite them all to come live under your roof, and pay for the ones that aren't employed. You are willing to do that aren't you?

Do you lock your door at night? Do you run antivirus on your computer?

Why do banks lock their money up? Surely everyone can be trusted.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Military defending the US border, instead of enforcing Zionist interests in the Middle East? As a progressive liberal, I'm very outraged!

Spoiler

Anyway, we begin tonight with a bombshell: Blormpf is done for! Finito!

Donald Trump is DONE

#BelieveControlledMedia
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
With the elections coming soon on the 6th Nov 2018, my prediction is that President Donald Trump and the Republican Party will have sweeping victories on both the Senate and the House.

Calling it now. XD
34pre98qua
I predict House 225-210 and Senate 55-45 (technically, 55-43-2), both under Republican control.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 5, 2018, 1:19:56 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

That study has been debunked many times.

https://www.vox.com/2016/5/9/11502464/gilens-page-oligarchy-study

Problem is voter have too much power and why all democracies will go broke. You can't get elected unless you promise more spending and low taxes so they all are mortgaging the future to be ruled by bankers like Greece.

That debunk doesn't really convince me. If both the rich and the middle class get their way about half the time, that's not parity. By definition, the rich are a much smaller part of the population, but get their way as much or even slightly more tham the middle class, which is a much bigger part of the population. This kinda proves the point of the study.

By the way, you Drumpf fans here should apologize to Diablo Immortal devs.

Spoiler

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info