ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"

After stand mine has two more steps, drink and fall down
I dont see any any key!
When I see people in this thread being super pro trump, all I see is:

As someone who spent a considerable amount of time outside of the US recently (~90 days, France, Germany, Greece, Turkey, and Pakistan for work), I have to say, my dislike for Trump has turned into pure revulsion. I have never encountered anything that makes me decide I don't want to be around a person more than hearing them say "I support Trump".

I don't even understand how Conservatives can still support this. I grew up in a Conservative house. Even my super conservative super christian, parents have turned away from the vileness that has so thoroughly consumed Republicans, and the platform that it once stood for.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by what I've seen in this thread. It's the internet. It's a gaming forum. But holy crap... At least I've got a good list of names to add to my ignore list I guess.
"
k1rage wrote:
"

dancing would be nice :-)
"
shoju wrote:
Let's see what that fellow, Evan Peters, actually said about the show that image is from:
"
It's not about Trump, it's not about Clinton. It's about somebody with the wherewithal to put their finger up to the wind and see that that's what's happening and using that to rise up and form power. And use people's vulnerabilities about how they're feeling afraid… and they feel like the world is on fire… It really is about the rise of a cult of personality that can rise in a divided society.
"
It's very serious because it's really about our inability to listen as individuals and as a country. And so this year, the monster on the show is the loss of communication as a nation. That's what it's about.
So go on and add us to your ignore list. That'll fix your communication issues.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 5, 2018, 3:20:33 PM
"
"
k1rage wrote:
"

dancing would be nice :-)

jumping....
Get out and vote tomorrow!

anything is everything
Free money opportunity:

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/2704/Which-party-will-control-the-House-after-2018-midterms

Buy "No" shares for both Dems and Reps and make a guaranteed 4 cent per dollar.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It's voting day tomorrow...bwahaha.
(⌐■_■)
Remember the guilty until proven innocent party tomorrow at the polls.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

That study has been debunked many times.

https://www.vox.com/2016/5/9/11502464/gilens-page-oligarchy-study

Problem is voter have too much power and why all democracies will go broke. You can't get elected unless you promise more spending and low taxes so they all are mortgaging the future to be ruled by bankers like Greece.

That debunk doesn't really convince me. If both the rich and the middle class get their way about half the time, that's not parity. By definition, the rich are a much smaller part of the population, but get their way as much or even slightly more tham the middle class, which is a much bigger part of the population. This kinda proves the point of the study.

The debunk is accurate. If people can't be bothered to take the time to register to vote, or to show up and vote/mail in a ballot, then the fault isn't someone else with more money. Note - in the study, the word "vote" is used once, (for a vote in Congress), and voted not mentioned a single time.

What people "favor" does not mean what they end up doing as far as voting goes.

Money does give access to potentially better campaigns and a lot more ads. Where money is the most influential is in sponsoring candidates to initially get into politics.

The DNC platform is "complain about Trump"
They can do that with or without showing up to the polls to vote.

Whatever happened to those Russians that were controlling everything anyway? Is Putin the one behind Diablo Immortal?

When WaPo says "Democracy dies in darkness" are they dog whistling that Russia is behind the whole Delve league and told GGG to implement a darkness league or else?

If only MSM would tell us what to think and how to vote, the world would all be better.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info