ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Should be a blue wave - thats just historical - the president always loses congress ppl of his party on his 2nd year - but I won't be surprised if FAKE NEWS predicts/calls many things wrong like that Florida gov race.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 6, 2018, 10:23:18 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Should be a blue wave - thats just historical - the president always loses congress ppl of his party on his 2nd year

True, according to Wikipedia: (leet source)

"
wikipedia wrote:
The party of the incumbent president tends to lose ground during midterm elections: over the past 21 midterm elections, the President's party has lost an average 30 seats in the House, and an average four seats in the Senate; moreover, in only two of those has the President's party gained seats in both houses.

Obama (Dems) lost 63 house seats and 6senate seats in 2010.

Clinton (Dems) lost 54 house seats and 9 senate seats in 1994.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_midterm_election

---

If Trump loses 9 senate seats, or even 6, like Obama and Clinton did, senate control is not for the Republicans anymore.

If Trump (Repubs) lose 63 seats like Obama did, or 54 like Clinton did, control will be handed off there too.

I'll post images of the current structures so we can compare for a before and after of the election.

So basically, historically, it is going to be very hard to gain any seats in either house.

...And basically impossible, looking at past results, to gain seats in both houses.

Right now if I had to guess....

Republicans keep senate, Dems win the house
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Nov 6, 2018, 10:52:49 AM
@ Dalai:

Genetic tests might be useful along with medical examination.

No need to separate every child, that is simply cruel and unnecessary.

There was nothing imaginary...

You try to delegitimize his point.

In any given collective you have a certain amount of criminals. That does not justify collective punishments.

P.S.:
Btw Hey, "60 to 80 %", we don´t want to generalize here, hm ? /sarcasm
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 6, 2018, 11:31:00 AM
Why can't the left meme? Are they too inhibited due to political correctness?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Should be a blue wave - thats just historical - the president always loses congress ppl of his party on his 2nd year - but I won't be surprised if FAKE NEWS predicts/calls many things wrong like that Florida gov race.

And Trump should not have become president, but predictions are never precise and a prediction is no guarantee. If voters rely more on predictions than on real votes, shit happens.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Nov 7, 2018, 2:49:07 PM
The Hitler meme is nothing more than dog whistling to the racist left establishment. You do disservice to true liberals everywhere.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
The Hitler meme is nothing more than dog whistling to the racist left establishment. You do disservice to true liberals everywhere.

He is simply using fascist methods. This for example, another method is repeat the same lie until people start to believe in it. The "fake news" method is a preparation for that.

"racist left establishment" lol, you guys never stop inventing new BS.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 6, 2018, 11:38:12 AM
I’ve already addressed “fake news.” I’ll reciprocate when you deign to reply. Big irony here, don’t you see?

WRT racist left: What is the core ideology of the modern left?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Nov 6, 2018, 11:48:13 AM
"
Manocean wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Should be a blue wave - thats just historical - the president always loses congress ppl of his party on his 2nd year

True, according to Wikipedia: (leet source)

"
wikipedia wrote:
The party of the incumbent president tends to lose ground during midterm elections: over the past 21 midterm elections, the President's party has lost an average 30 seats in the House, and an average four seats in the Senate; moreover, in only two of those has the President's party gained seats in both houses.

Obama (Dems) lost 63 house seats and 6senate seats in 2010.

Clinton (Dems) lost 54 house seats and 9 senate seats in 1994.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_midterm_election

---

If Trump loses 9 senate seats, or even 6, like Obama and Clinton did, senate control is not for the Republicans anymore.

If Trump (Repubs) lose 63 seats like Obama did, or 54 like Clinton did, control will be handed off there too.

I'll post images of the current structures so we can compare for a before and after of the election.

So basically, historically, it is going to be very hard to gain any seats in either house.

...And basically impossible, looking at past results, to gain seats in both houses.

Right now if I had to guess....

Republicans keep senate, Dems win the house

Thats some post. I just heard it from a source I trust didnt know the details. And yeah Democrats who caters to felons, low lifes and other deviants are gonna win and investigate Trump for spitting on the sidewalk. Gonna be a shitshow of epic proportions.
Git R Dun!
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

And Trump should not have become president, but predictions are never precise and a prediction is no guarantee. If voters rely more on predictions than on real votes, shit happens.

[Removed by Support]

Dalia just posted the FAKE NEWS at MSNBC on previous page. MSM Fakes news, editorializes, practices advocacy journalism and selective news. This is nothing new to anyone living in USA. It's garbage.

I'm pretty young but I remember they advocated and lied us into Iraq war (look up Judith Miller @ NYT) and been lying since.

It goes way back before that tho according to this author

https://20committee.com/2014/12/09/the-cancer-of-advocacy-journalism/

So I guess what I'll say about Hitler meme - even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Nov 7, 2018, 2:51:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info