ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
RPGlitch wrote:
People often make irrational decisions based on their emotions.

like fear or hate ?

Donnie knows best

Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 6, 2018, 3:46:51 AM
"
"
RPGlitch wrote:
like fear or hate ?

Donnie knows best
Indeed he does: 3 minute clip from Donnie Darko
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 6, 2018, 4:03:37 AM
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:

A bit old news. Though it is cool that the FBI is actually investigating and considering charging the women for making fake stories. Honestly, didn't think they would.
(⌐■_■)
"
morbo wrote:

Wow...

She needs to go to jail...

The police needs to charge her for maximum jail sentence for this nonsense...
34pre98qua
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
"
RPGlitch wrote:
like fear or hate ?

Donnie knows best
Indeed he does: 3 minute clip from Donnie Darko

"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

A bit old news. Though it is cool that the FBI is actually investigating and considering charging the women for making fake stories. Honestly, didn't think they would.

Don´t get brainwashed by Trump/far right. Sometimes accusations turn out to be true, sometimes not. There is no general direction.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 6, 2018, 4:35:16 AM
"
Sometimes accusations turn out to be true, sometimes not. There is no general direction.

3.) Sometimes the accusations are just Demorat psyops to destabilize democracy and steal elections

DA BOMB!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Sometimes accusations turn out to be true, sometimes not. There is no general direction.

3.) Sometimes the accusations are just Demorat psyops to destabilize democracy and steal elections

DA BOMB!

Thx for making clear, what childish crap I was talking about.

Reliable far right propaganda bullshit as usual, morbo.
Off to the polls in two hours to do my part to MAGA! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info