ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

The fact is, climate IS change, and to presume that we can somehow influence that change is silly.

So if 1000s of nuclear bombs were to be set off around the world, I suppose that wouldn't influence the earth's climate?

An incredibly stupid response. Thank you for playing. =9[.]9=

You reap what you sow.
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
I can't believe that Trump is actually blaming all of the wildfires here in California on "mismanagement of the forest". Man, he's an idiot!!! It's obviously climate change, he just doesn't get it! (I'm not saying that climate change is fixable, but it's obvious).

Also, regarding Trump, there must be about 500+ people who responded to his twitter post this morning just telling him how stupid he is for thinking this way. I couldn't find one twitter reply from someone who actually agreed with him. Please, impeach him already! Get it over with!

I can't tell if this is sarcasm, but I lol'd. Well played, sir.

Nope, just making a direct point of just how stupid President Trump is. Wildfires are growing at an alarming rate in California due to increasingly dry tinder and all he can do is blame the fires on mismanagement.

While I don't think we can be sure that the California wild fires were exasperated by climate change or not, I am quite certain that if California had voted for Trump in 2016 he would at least pretend sympathy for the wild fire problem. I say pretend because I really doubt if he cares about anyone except himself.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Mentoya wrote:

Nope, just making a direct point of just how stupid President Trump is. Wildfires are growing at an alarming rate in California due to increasingly dry tinder and all he can do is blame the fires on mismanagement.

Trump is referring to the process of thinning forests, which is where you cut down certain trees to improve the health of the other trees in the forest and to clear underbrush to remove the potential for wildfires.

If you paid attention to the scientists and wildlife experts who weighed in on his tweet that was what they were referring to instead of the celebrities who don't know shit about environmental impact.

The issue is that there are environmentalists that argue doing such activity could be potentially harmful to the natural wildlife. As far as I know the studies are mixed on the issue.

At worst, you could say Trump's tweet is misleading since the federal government controls most of the forested areas in California. So, it'd be the government's restrictions on foresting that are causing big fires, not California's fault.

The real issue if anyone gives a fuck is do you want to be environmentally friendly and risk having huge fires every two years or do you want to cut down a significant number of trees and underbrush to prevents big fires.

Both of these choices are backed by scientists. That's the real problem.

But honestly who cares, obviously we are in emotional dreamland and have to argue about whether the tweet was insensitive and stupid. At least, the dumber citizens of the nation can keep everyone else entertained.

"
and even if it cyclical, due to some temperature records kept a gazillion years ago, it doesn't mean that it's not different this time just because it may have happened before. It's November in California, wildfires are out of control, and every few years we seem to have one of worst fires in California history. It's been in the mid 70's in friggin November with still no rain in sight. Usually by this time of year it's raining and cold. Keep in mind that what I mentioned above has been increasing in frequency. This isn't some kind of one off change.

The problem is that people who aren't scientists are the ones offering solutions. Yeah, let me get my doctor to fix my plumbing. Hold on, he doesn't know how to use a wrench? Oh well.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
If you paid attention to the scientists and wildlife experts who weighed in on his tweet that was what they were referring to instead of the celebrities who don't know shit about environmental impact.

You... You're talking like Trump has EVER proven even THE SLIGHTEST capability in scientific thinking. Trump doesn't know shit, stop reading his moronic tweets between the lines whenever his real message doesn't suit you.

It's crazy how brainwashed Trump supporters still are :S
Last edited by Anonymous1749704 on Nov 11, 2018, 3:08:37 PM
"
RPGlitch wrote:

The problem is that people who aren't scientists are the ones offering solutions. Yeah, let me get my doctor to fix my plumbing. Hold on, he doesn't know how to use a wrench? Oh well.

But what if your doctor has a magic gut? This doctor has learned to "trust his gut" because it is always right. The doctor doesn't listen to any of the experts on anything. He doesn't have to follow expert advice because he has a magic gut that is always right. Now say that instead of us talking about your doctor we were talking about the host of a reality TV show called The Apprentice. ...
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
"
RPGlitch wrote:
You... You're talking like Trump has EVER proven even THE SLIGHTEST capability in scientific thinking. Trump doesn't know shit, stop reading his moronic tweets between the lines whenever his real message doesn't suit you.

So what you're telling me is that Hillary Clinton and every Republican candidate in 2016 had their asses handed to them by an [Removed by Support], and every Democrat candidate had their asses handed to them by the kind of [Removed by Support] who loses to other [Removed by Support].

I've got an alternative explanation: every president-elect of the United States, ever, is a genius of some kind. Trump was a genius. Obama was a genius. Bushes 41 and 43 were geniuses, despite their pretenses otherwise. Bill Clinton was a genius; his wife, not so much.

I don't think that kind of genius leaves one easily. Senility is a thing for the aged, but let's not exaggerate it. Also, being a genius doesn't make one infallibly correct on all issues, scientific or otherwise.

But, um, Trump is smarter than you. Or me. So is Obama. I can accept that. I guess that's because I'm resistant to right-wing media brainwashing.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Nov 11, 2018, 5:50:36 PM
"

I'm talking about fucking experts who weighed in on his tweets and the first thing you go to is Trumps [Removed by Support].

Are you fucking expert on the environment? A professor at a university explained the entire fucking issue. Why the fuck should I listen to you over people who actually know what they are talking about.

[Removed by Support].

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
RPGlitch wrote:

But what if your doctor has a magic gut? This doctor has learned to "trust his gut" because it is always right. The doctor doesn't listen to any of the experts on anything. He doesn't have to follow expert advice because he has a magic gut that is always right. Now say that instead of us talking about your doctor we were talking about the host of a reality TV show called The Apprentice. ...

We are talking about someone who has billions of fucking dollars who is apparently a bad businessman. Last I checked, having a fucking billion dollars means you are pretty fucking good at making money.

I don't know.

[Removed by Support]. The man makes stupid fucking decisions, but a lot of the shit he talks about has some fucking basis in reality if people can get that stick out of their ass and do some actual research.

(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Nov 11, 2018, 5:45:04 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
So what you're telling me is that Hillary Clinton and every Republican candidate in 2016 had their asses handed to them by an [Removed by Support], and every Democrat candidate had their asses handed to them by the kind of [Removed by Support] who loses to other [Removed by Support].

Absolutely. You know, I've recently gotten into the habit of following some Youtube channels that feature "interviewing regular Americans on the street" - videos. Here's a few good examples from those:

Q: Who won the Civil War?

Answers include: Russia, France, UK, America

Q: What is the electoral college?

Answers include: A school for election officials.

Q: What is celebrated on the 4th of July?

Answers include: Ignorance, but the topkek was "independence of something. Not America, that much I know".

Q: How many senators are there?

Answers include: 5, 13, 20.... And it goes on.

Q: How many stars are there in the US flag? / What do the stars in the flag represent?

Answers include: Ignorance.

Q: Is Canada an island?

Q: Who fought in the Cold War?

Q: Name five American presidents?

Q: Name the three branches of the government?

Q: Who was the 52nd POTUS?

Well, you get the idea. I hope. The ignorant and dumb will wag their tails for you as long as you offer them bread and circuses. Trump succeeded in this, and I bet a good 10-15% of his votes came from these people.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I've got an alternative explanation: every president-elect of the United States, ever, is a genius of some kind. Trump was a genius. Obama was a genius. Bushes 41 and 43 were geniuses, despite their pretenses otherwise. Bill Clinton was a genius; his wife, not so much.

I don't think that kind of genius leaves one easily. Senility is a thing for the aged, but let's not exaggerate it. Also, being a genius doesn't make one infallibly correct on all issues, scientific or otherwise.

But, um, Trump is smarter than you. Or me. So is Obama. I can accept that. I guess that's because I'm resistant to right-wing media brainwashing.

Trump is indeed a genius in the pond of stupidity I presented above, no denying that. Trump is not smarter than me though, and given the chance I'm willing to take an IQ test in the same room as him and have those tests graded and compared on the spot. I don't have the slightest shred of doubt about scoring higher than him. That said, both this and your claim about him being smarter than me are baseless and therefore worthless as an argument.

"
RPGlitch wrote:
"

I'm talking about fucking experts who weighed in on his tweets and the first thing you go to is Trumps a fucking moron.

Are you fucking expert on the environment? A professor at a university explained the entire fucking issue. Why the fuck should I listen to you over people who actually know what they are talking about.

I guess if people are that fucking dense. Anything other then Trump is fucking retard goes over their head. Stay stupid people. We could always use more sovereign citizens in the country.

You're incorrectly reading his tweets between the lines. So are the so-called professors if they really think that Trump meant any of their explanations.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Nov 11, 2018, 5:51:53 PM
"
You're incorrectly reading his tweets between the lines. So are the so-called professors if they really think that Trump meant any of their explanations.

[Removed by Support]

Alright, mary sue. Let me revise my sentence. [Removed by Support]. You'd listen when people from the University of California, who specifically study wildfires explain what Trump is talking about in his tweet.

[Removed by Support]
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Nov 11, 2018, 5:40:10 PM
Fuck. I got edited.
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by RPGlitch on Nov 11, 2018, 5:47:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info