ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Expert businessmen don't need to get bailed out by daddy and Kremlin money laundering AND bankrupt 6 businesses. He's a conman and a mobster. Nothing more.

Yeah, and the moon is made out of cheese. Next.
(⌐■_■)
"
deathflower wrote:

He is the one that cut their funding. He cut spending on Forest Service and National Park Service. You don't usually get more for less. If we had to talk about mismanagement, Trump would be one of those culprit. People shouldn't shield the president from blame.

Well, the best argument so far is that president was being insensitive about the issue, which is fair. He was being a dick like he always is. Not the best thing to say when houses are being burned the fuck down.

Everything else is speculation at this point. And I honestly don't know enough about federal environmental laws to claim whether or not it was Trump's fault for California's wildfire problem.

tbh, seems like we always have huge fires, regardless of who is president.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
I agree, Trump is a sick sick man. When he does speak, it sounds like something a 12 year old would say. His constant insults are about a immature as it gets. And to think that type of language is coming from a President is even worse! I bet he was a school bully when he was growing up.

For the record, I didn't like Hilary either. I personally don't think Trump will get re-elected, even though some polls show that he will. America is too smart for that. Just think how much more controversy will happen between now and the election, not to mention other childish things he will say again.

This is got to be A+ trolling or the weirdest posts on Trump I've seen.

I should take notes on this.

So you are saying that you don't agree that Trump is childish? Have you not heard some of the things that come out of his mouth? Since I didn't really care for Hillary, I tried as hard as I could to tolerate him, but every time he talks he says something stupid. Yes, he's great with money, but that doesn't mean that he should have been elected president. I have plenty of Republican friends and they are starting to feel the same way about him. And Glitch, if you are a Trump supporter, I'm not judging you. I respect everyone's decision and opinion, just giving my opinion is all.
Last edited by Mentoya on Nov 11, 2018, 7:19:27 PM
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"

And you still fail to admit that Trump never said these things and that the professors are incorrectly reading between lines.

Yeah, because I didn't say that. If it wasn't clear the first time, let me make it clear now. Scientists and wildlife experts talked about his tweet and said Trump was referring to 'thinning' and environmental regulations regarding foresting.

And I'm inclined to believe them because you don't sound like you know anything about the topic.

Aaaaaaand you still feign ignorance.

"
RPGlitch wrote:

Isn't it ironic that the same people who hate Trump for lying also tend to believe everything that news outlets post about him? Funny what hypocrites people turn out to be.

How about providing some evidence? The only thing you've proven so far is that you are unable to read and comprehend Trump's tweets for yourself, and instead need a bunch of professors and other "experts" (of which half are totally not hired to do this) explain them to you. And you take pride in it no less...

Pot kettle black yeeeeee
"
you, Scrotie and every other devoted Trump supporter

"
Pot kettle black yeeeeee

I rest my case.

IMO, never-trumpers are more zealous in their devotion than any actual supporter I know. Most of us—I’ll throw my lot in there, and you’ll assume far more than you should—see he’s crude, dickish, what have you. We also see the “other side,” something you seem unwilling to discuss.

Let’s start back towards the beginning, Charlottesville. Do you believe Trump did not do enough to denounce neonazis? Did you denounce antifa?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
I agree, Trump is a sick sick man. When he does speak, it sounds like something a 12 year old would say. His constant insults are about a immature as it gets. And to think that type of language is coming from a President is even worse! I bet he was a school bully when he was growing up.

For the record, I didn't like Hilary either. I personally don't think Trump will get re-elected, even though some polls show that he will. America is too smart for that. Just think how much more controversy will happen between now and the election, not to mention other childish things he will say again.

This is got to be A+ trolling or the weirdest posts on Trump I've seen.

I should take notes on this.

So you are saying that you don't agree that Trump is childish? Have you not heard some of the things that come out of his mouth? Since I didn't really care for Hillary, I tried as hard as I could to tolerate him, but every time he talks he says something stupid. Yes, he's great with money, but that doesn't mean that he should have been elected president. I have plenty of Republican friends and they are starting to feel the same way about him. And Glitch, if you are a Trump supporter, I'm not judging you. I respect everyone's decision and opinion, just giving my opinion is all.

I for one dont care about "personality" - not like I am looking for a roomate or someone to "hang out" with. I want a president who get shit done I am interested in. Namely low tax, low regs, constitutional judges - you know shit that matters. IDGAF if he's crass a reprobate or otherwise compromised and not perfect -- just care about nuts and bolts/substance.

And no I dont like Trump at all. Whats that got to do with anything? This is why I wish you had to pass an IQ test and be property owner before you can vote. Too much Oprah/drama with most ppl.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 11, 2018, 8:38:15 PM
"
Mentoya wrote:
So you are saying that you don't agree that Trump is childish?

I'm just pointing out I think your posts are funny. I like them.

"

Dude, why even argue at this point. You don't know what your talking about.

"

How about providing some evidence? The only thing you've proven so far is that you are unable to read and comprehend Trump's tweets for yourself, and instead need a bunch of professors and other "experts" (of which half are totally not hired to do this) explain them to you. And you take pride in it no less...

Pot kettle black yeeeeee

Any lazy fuck can google what I said to verify whether it is true or not. You don't need to make up reasons to make yourself feel better.

Common, it's getting fucking sad. We have enough religious and left leaning nutcases in the country.
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by RPGlitch on Nov 11, 2018, 8:41:53 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Let’s start back towards the beginning, Charlottesville. Do you believe Trump did not do enough to denounce neonazis? Did you denounce antifa?

pfft, I don't see this ending well considering the lines of logic in the last few comments, but good luck.
(⌐■_■)
"
CanHasPants wrote:
IMO, never-trumpers are more zealous in their devotion than any actual supporter I know. Most of us—I’ll throw my lot in there, and you’ll assume far more than you should—see he’s crude, dickish, what have you. We also see the “other side,” something you seem unwilling to discuss.

Uh-huh. First off, the "zeal" is easy to explain. Nobody took Trump's candidacy seriously, and that lead into a gigantic fuck up. So. Lesson learnt. There will no longer be such an oversight.

Secondly, try the Bible belt. Trump has a large support within people who, for example, consider women to be too emotionally unbalanced to be allowed into any leadership positions and that they should just stay and take care of home and kids and obediently listen to what their men tell them. Now I wish I was exaggerating, but unfortunately I'm not.

"
CanHasPants wrote:

Here's a better question: are you a neo-Nazi? Or a KKK member? Trump took his side when he didn't condemn the killing off the bat. There was no other guilty party in that event other than the extremists from 'Unite the Right'.

And before you start, no, anti-protesters weren't at fault in the slightest, for a very simple reason: if the extremists weren't having their own little protest going, no anti-protest would've happened either.

But according to Trump, "everybody was at fault". Hey, I bet that you think "everyone was at fault" also when the Third Reich was swept away. If we weren't such racists and bigots and instead tolerated the Nazi empire a little more, we would be living peacefully with them right now!

"
RPGlitch wrote:
"

Dude, why even argue at this point. You don't know what your talking about.

Haha, you refuse to accept logic and reason. You're a part of the problem, not the solution.

"
RPGlitch wrote:
...google what I said to verify...

Aye, and in comes #1 argument that people who've been backed into a corner resort to. Game over, little boy.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I for one dont care about "personality" - not like I am looking for a roomate or someone to "hang out" with. I want a president who get shit done I am interested in. Namely low tax, low regs, constitutional judges - you know shit that matters. IDGAF if he's crass a reprobate or otherwise compromised and not perfect -- just care about nuts and bolts/substance.

And no I dont like Trump at all. Whats that got to do with anything? This is why I wish you had to pass an IQ test and be property owner before you can vote. Too much Oprah/drama with most ppl.

I understand, but to me it's important that the president isn't a racist or bigot or bully and those are 3 things that President Trump is, all one has to do is look at all of the tweets and and things he's said in public, it's pretty obvious, and I don't want someone like that leading our country.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info