ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

But, um, Trump is smarter than you. Or me. So is Obama.

Speak for yourself. At least I am capable of speaking extemporaneously without a teleprompter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-66xJLd6Z0

I also know how many US states there are, and how to pronounce "corpsman."

Getting elected POTUS, especially as a Democrat, is no sure sign of either intelligence or competence. Those signifiers appear after the election, when the real work begins. =9[.]9=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
You're incorrectly reading his tweets between the lines. So are the so-called professors if they really think that Trump meant any of their explanations.

[Removed by Support]

Alright, mary sue. Let me revise my sentence. [Removed by Support]. You'd listen when people from the University of California, who specifically study wildfires explain what Trump is talking about in his tweet.

[Removed by Support]

And you still fail to admit that Trump never said these things and that the professors are incorrectly reading between lines.

The biggest joke in the world atm is the fact that Trump can tweet LITERALLY anything and his blind followers will twist his words to something positive. Even if he tweeted "I just had this reporter killed for spreading lies and democrat propaganda. THE SWAMP IS BEING DRAINED!!" you, Scrotie and every other devoted Trump supporter would somehow twist his words to have a positive meaning. Disgusting.
Okay, I'm going to wait a moment. To see if the moderates decide to edit your post. Then I'm going to respond, in a less herp derp way.
(⌐■_■)
"
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
You're incorrectly reading his tweets between the lines. So are the so-called professors if they really think that Trump meant any of their explanations.

[Removed by Support]

Alright, mary sue. Let me revise my sentence. [Removed by Support]. You'd listen when people from the University of California, who specifically study wildfires explain what Trump is talking about in his tweet.

[Removed by Support]

And you still fail to admit that Trump never said these things and that the professors are incorrectly reading between lines.

The biggest joke in the world atm is the fact that Trump can tweet LITERALLY anything and his blind followers will twist his words to something positive. Even if he tweeted "I just had this reporter killed for spreading lies and democrat propaganda. THE SWAMP IS BEING DRAINED!!" you, Scrotie and every other devoted Trump supporter would somehow twist his words to have a positive meaning. Disgusting.

I agree, Trump is a sick sick man. When he does speak, it sounds like something a 12 year old would say. His constant insults are about a immature as it gets. And to think that type of language is coming from a President is even worse! I bet he was a school bully when he was growing up.

For the record, I didn't like Hilary either. I personally don't think Trump will get re-elected, even though some polls show that he will. America is too smart for that. Just think how much more controversy will happen between now and the election, not to mention other childish things he will say again.
"

Yeah, because I didn't say that. If it wasn't clear the first time, let me make it clear now. Scientists and wildlife experts talked about his tweet and said Trump was referring to 'thinning' and environmental regulations regarding foresting.

And I'm inclined to believe them because you don't sound like you know anything about the topic.

"

Isn't it ironic that the same people who hate Trump for lying also tend to believe everything that news outlets post about him? Funny what hypocrites people turn out to be.
(⌐■_■)
"
Mentoya wrote:
I agree, Trump is a sick sick man. When he does speak, it sounds like something a 12 year old would say. His constant insults are about a immature as it gets. And to think that type of language is coming from a President is even worse! I bet he was a school bully when he was growing up.

For the record, I didn't like Hilary either. I personally don't think Trump will get re-elected, even though some polls show that he will. America is too smart for that. Just think how much more controversy will happen between now and the election, not to mention other childish things he will say again.

This is got to be A+ trolling or the weirdest posts on Trump I've seen.

I should take notes on this.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
RPGlitch wrote:

The problem is that people who aren't scientists are the ones offering solutions. Yeah, let me get my doctor to fix my plumbing. Hold on, he doesn't know how to use a wrench? Oh well.

But what if your doctor has a magic gut? This doctor has learned to "trust his gut" because it is always right. The doctor doesn't listen to any of the experts on anything. He doesn't have to follow expert advice because he has a magic gut that is always right. Now say that instead of us talking about your doctor we were talking about the host of a reality TV show called The Apprentice. ...

We are talking about someone who has billions of fucking dollars who is apparently a bad businessman. Last I checked, having a fucking billion dollars means you are pretty fucking good at making money.

I don't know.

[Removed by Support]. The man makes stupid fucking decisions, but a lot of the shit he talks about has some fucking basis in reality if people can get that stick out of their ass and do some actual research.

You even mention the flaw in your own argument. Trump is a businessman, arguably an expert businessman. That doesn’t make his magic gut work outside business.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

You even mention the flaw in your own argument. Trump is a businessman, arguably an expert businessman. That doesn’t make his magic gut work outside business.

No, your right. It being a business man doesn't mean he is great at any of the governmental stuff. Which is why I look into the people he chooses to make those decisions for him.

To be honest, a lot of his first picks for his cabinet all sucked. And a lot of them were pretty questionable as fuck.

But we are 2 years in, and most of the crazy psychos he had in his cabinet have been fired and replaced by more moderate people.

And if you look at the actions the government has done, instead of the crazy shit he is always saying, everything is functioning in a pretty positive way.

The economy is doing well, so he didn't fuck it up. And we aren't in any wars, so the end of the world didn't happen like a lot of people said it would.

I dunno. I'm a action and result oriented person. I really don't care what anyone says if they are doing the right thing and helping people.

(⌐■_■)
"
Turtledove wrote:

While I don't think we can be sure that the California wild fires were exasperated by climate change or not, I am quite certain that if California had voted for Trump in 2016 he would at least pretend sympathy for the wild fire problem. I say pretend because I really doubt if he cares about anyone except himself.

Most wild fire are started by humans. People rather think that wild fire are acts of nature than started by humans. We track how and where fire are started and try to control it. Mismanagement? I would be like one of those people in UN who just shrug when Trump say something irrelevant.

He is the one that cut their funding. He cut spending on Forest Service and National Park Service. You don't usually get more for less. If we had to talk about mismanagement, Trump would be one of those culprit. People shouldn't shield the president from blame.

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

But, um, Trump is smarter than you. Or me. So is Obama.

Speak for yourself. At least I am capable of speaking extemporaneously without a teleprompter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-66xJLd6Z0

I also know how many US states there are, and how to pronounce "corpsman."

Getting elected POTUS, especially as a Democrat, is no sure sign of either intelligence or competence. Those signifiers appear after the election, when the real work begins. =9[.]9=

I can't do an 2 hour speech without notes. I don't do Speech Without Preparation. Smart people aren't infallible.
Expert businessmen don't need to get bailed out by daddy and Kremlin money laundering AND bankrupt 6 businesses. He's a conman and a mobster. Nothing more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info