ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I feel like this whole IQ thing is sorta getting off topic. Can we instead talk about how you don't need ID to vote but you do for buying a box of cereal? I need to buy cereal later today and I need to remember to have my ID on me or I'll have to go all the way home and back again just for a single box of cereal.
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
I feel like this whole IQ thing is sorta getting off topic. Can we instead talk about how you don't need ID to vote but you do for buying a box of cereal? I need to buy cereal later today and I need to remember to have my ID on me or I'll have to go all the way home and back again just for a single box of cereal.

what cereal do you need ID for?

Also you do need ID to vote im my state
I dont see any any key!
Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler
HAHAHAHA! You believe that liar's nonsense!! HAHAHAHA!

60% of the California forests are controlled by the federal government

1/3 of the California forests are controlled by private individuals

6% of the California forest are controlled by California

Contrary to the lie told by our president, the cause of the California fires is primarily that we're in the seventh year of a drought, there are very high winds, and many people have built homes in these forested areas. Of course, you will continue believing whatever lies Trump spews though.

Notice that Trump doesn't even bother telling the caravan invasion lie anymore? You've been had once again.

BTW, did you get your degree from Trump University before it was closed down for fraud? If not I can sell you a degree just as valid from Turtledove University.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Nov 15, 2018, 6:14:50 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler
HAHAHAHA! You believe that liar's nonsense!! HAHAHAHA!

60% of the California forests are controlled by the federal government

1/3 of the California forests are controlled by private individuals

6% of the California forest are controlled by California

Contrary to the lie told by our president, the cause of the California fires is primarily that we're in the seventh year of a drought, there are very high winds, and many people have built homes in these forested areas. Of course, you will continue believing whatever lies Trump spews though.

Notice that Trump doesn't even bother telling the caravan invasion lie anymore? You've been had once again.

BTW, did you get your degree from Trump University before it was closed down for fraud? If not I can sell you a degree just as valid from Turtledove University.

Seriously, can you explain how Trump lied? He said bad management of forests led to the fires. In his quote, he acknowledges that the federal gov't pays billions to manage the forests, Trump never suggests that the federal gov't is not involved in the management. In Trump's quote he basically says forest management sucks, do a better job, or I may pull funding. Trump never blamed gov't of California, he blamed the people managing the forests.

Perhaps you mean he is wrong? There is a difference between being wrong and lying. You get that, right?
Last edited by Khoranth on Nov 15, 2018, 6:29:31 PM
Well since we're rerailing off of my derail, let it be remembered that I can get Turtledove and his ilk to swallow any idea, no matter how vile (e.g. race realism and regression to the mean), as long as it's wrapped in a postmodern-deconstructionist victimhood narrative. The alt-right truly are just SJWs with the polarity reversed.

All done. Carry on.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Some of the recent discussion in this thread has not been appropriate for the Path of Exile forums. Please keep your posts civil and in line with the Code of Conduct, or this thread could be at risk of being locked.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
MrCoo1 wrote:

what cereal do you need ID for?

Also you do need ID to vote im my state

In a recent interview Trump said “The disgrace is that, voter ID. If you buy, you know, a box of cereal, if you do anything, you have a voter ID.”
If only he'd have said you need ID to buy a decent cup of coffee.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 15, 2018, 11:37:33 PM
After 18 years of verbal buffoonery, I’m beginning to wonder if the role of the office doesn’t just make it hard to communicate sometimes. Some presidents are more disposed to it than others, but even Obama, generally well liked for his speech-giving, had occasional stuttering iterations.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info